Guys, what the fuck do I do with my Ark? Do I sell it all for BTC or just HODL

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz
github.com/fix?tab=repositories
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tether

>He fell for the Ark meme

Just hold, sick of these weak hands

I feel completely duped buying into the /biz hype on this shitcoin. Absolutely nothing going for this project save for a sleek wallet. God damn I was hoodwinked

Can anyone give me the instructions for how to get into the Veeky Forums delegate for Ark? Right now I just bought in and have my Ark on the exchange.

>i bought in

L

m

f

a

o

Arkies got to you

you're an idiot, like the idiots talking about ETH June, 2016.

Legit developers, 100% dedication. You will be sorry June 2018 and beyond.

Go read about how Buffet became rich holding long. If anything, buy more at the bottom of this crash.

It's at a discount sale right now and this shit is gonna be a much higher price in a year or two from now, whether it's a scam or not.

Do the delegates still check the Ark threads on Veeky Forums? I joined biz_classic and am grandfathered, but I haven't gotten a payout for like 2 weeks. I have a small stake and it'd be 0.17ish per week.

I registered on the delegate website and it's been set to a weekly payout.
Is 1 Ark minimum still the threshhold to recieve anything?

It's getting really cheap, and it keeps getting cheaper.

Has anyone eaten dog food yet? What brands do you recommedn? Thinking about getting a value pack at Costco

I'm trying to figure how long I should wait

Everyday my patience becomes less and less, but it keeps fucking going down.

I might just place a big buy order at 13k sats and see what happens.

Please tell me how legit this dev is? Barely any real info on him online...what else has he developed created? He was at Lisk for a few months before he got fired. Failing to see the great experience of the dev team. I mean, cmon, look at the community outreach hippie. Please...

i made a thread about not getting anything and uncle chang replied to me yesterday

so they still check

Address?

Ark was the most obvious scam

some of you really would fall for anything

AdLMc5jRiTRopzba4RYJCu9aqmKSTR15PE

One of the devs was anticipating that the ETH listener should be ready in about 2-3 Weeks. Stay strong and ignore the FUD. Buy more if you're able to.

You have 100 ARK. You're a small fish. You have will have roughly 0.14 ARK pending after tonight's payout calculations. You need 0.2 to get paid (-0.1 tx fee)

Was the first 2 weeks of the delegate using arky not counted?

Old delegate I got 0.17 weekly. The first week the new delegate came up, it was using arky -> understandably nothing, second week was waiting for the new script.

Assuming the delegate pool is at 1.5 million ark
(100/1500000)*422*14
~0.39386666666666666667

Acd3fB9YHWuKSxSsTgbNUXYDzpHPwhKoyC
I just added about 900 ark to my wallet (from ~1100). I haven't received a July 11th payment.
I assume I'd get whatever I missed on the next round of payments, but I'm an impatient boy who doesn't want to be forgotten.

Thanks

Just sent you a payout manually. Also the automatic payouts just happened 2 minutes ago so you should see 2 transactions in your wallet now.

Some people's transactions didn't go through for some reason on monday. The ark node just dropped them for whatever reason.

During the 2 weeks with arky they were not counted. The per-block payout script Moon Man is working on should theoretically pay you for those missing weeks once it's ready though. If you don't want to wait I can pay you manually now.

>The per-block payout script Moon Man is working on should theoretically pay you for those missing weeks once it's ready though.
Ok. I see what the issue is then.
I assumed this script was complete and already running at the end of last week. What's the current ETA?

(I can wait until the next cycle if the two weeks are accounted for.)

It seems transactions are still being dropped. It might be a bug in the ark-api.

Regardless, I wrote a script that checks all transaction IDs 30 minutes after payout and resends txs if they didn't go through.

Instead of worrying about your poverty .1 Ark delegate payouts you should worry about the fact that this entire project is a total scam and has absolutely nothing going for it besides some buzzwords like Smartbridge, etc which will never be implemented anyways. Sad!

sshhh

only idiots in this board

see you on 2018 when all legit coins are >$1

We originally planned to use his per-block script but he ran into unexpected delays due to personal stuff. I pinged him on discord to give you an ETA.

For now, I wrote my own script that supports custom payouts as a sort of band-aid until he's finished.

i have 964 ark on bittrex and 199 ark in wallet

how much would i get if i put that 964 in my wallet that i planned to sell immediately after a pump

Do the math yourself. 422 forged ark a day. Pool size is on the site.

i dont know the site to find the pool size which is why i'm asking

classicdelegate.biz

Just hopping in to confirm. Working on the script as we speak Calculating the "true block weight" and arbitrary payments is mostly ready, I'm building the service to track the tx chain in realtime and that's what's taking so long due to how garbage ark-api is combined with time management issues (totally my fault).

I can't give an exact ETA. It'll be ready when it's ready but I can't see it taking longer than the end of this week. Once I get the tx chain built properly from the ark-api we should be just about ready to launch it.

Chang's wrote a wonderful "bandaid" payout script for the time being that should cover most use cases for now. Once my script is complete everyone will be covered and will be able to see their balance at all times.

Sorry for the long wait guys. I promise it's worth it. No other pool has anything close to what we have.

In the meantime, all the praise should go to Chang as he's been insanely productive with the site and any donations we receive for the time being will go to him.

is total votes the pool size?

Yup.

Nice post, have a (you)

Anyone else been buying the dip?

Yes senpai, went from 0 to 670 the past couple days. Hope to break 1.5k or so before the dip's over.

My hope is restored. Gonna buy the dip.

Here's my address in case we have any benevolent whales in the thread.
AS98TrsLupHPCqQv9y7VawRbDHgoM3EDCb

Bought some BTC. Still considering converting it to ARK...

The supporters behind ark and all the fudders reminds me exactly the way eth was talked about back here in 2016.
I sold my eth after listening to the FUD and after the price did nothing and barely moved for months, I have regretted that ever since.

ARK is just months old and getting in now is an opportunity I personally dont want to miss out on, ark could very well be the last chance of eth level gains in cryptocurrency I've never seen a coin gain so much popularity and get so many people talking so early in its life cycle and before really proving anything.

If you are on the fence about ark i would strongly suggest just downloading the wallet and playing around with it and then compare that to any other crypto wallet you've used (its honestly sleeker than even eths) If the rest of the projects released by ark are anywhere near this level of quality we see in the wallet today then any ark holders right now are going to be millionaires in 2 years time.

It could also crash to 0 and fade out completely to nothing like many coins have done and will do but y'know thats the risk you take investing into crypto :^)

Instead of listening to other peoples opinions just do some research by yourself and use the wallet ect like i said and make your own decision if you think its worth your investment

Can someone post step by step instructions for joining the biz_classic thing? Right now I have Ark in my Bittrex wallet and no idea what to do with it.

>click "votes"
>click "add delegate"
>type "biz_classic"
>click "add delegate" below the text box
>click "vote" (in the red box this time)
>proceed to send one ark to biz_classic

>go to classicdelegate.biz
>make an account
>follow the on screen instructions (enter address, send .1000001 ark, etc.)
>set payout time to daily, or whatever you choose
>press save
>?????
>profit!

Send ark if this helped :^)

AS98TrsLupHPCqQv9y7VawRbDHgoM3EDCb

>>click "votes"
>>click "add delegate"
>>type "biz_classic"
>>click "add delegate" below the text box
>>click "vote" (in the red box this time)
>>proceed to send one ark to biz_classic
this shit is all done in the ark client by the way

>this shit is all done in the ark client by the way
Which you should download and send all your ark to if you haven't done so already.

This guy gets it.

You are risking losing just a few hundred/thousand now to potentially earn hundreds of thousands and possibly even millions if you manage to buy enough now and are patient enough to HODL for a few years.

Ark is one of the most legitimate projects that I've seen in this space, these guys are committed. Anyone who spends enough time in the Slack channel will see it.

Ignore FUD, look at fundamentals & DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Why would you throw it in BTC, too volatile especially come the end of July.
I was thinking about going cheap for a few months to buy more ark monthly. I'm not using the AC this summer and eating poorfg food, the few hundred I save per month will be spent on accumulating ARK. Is dog food that much cheaper? I don't know if I'd be able to stomach it.
I got in at .00016000 I want to accumulate at least 2,000ark in under a month, halfway there.
The opportunity here if this takes off is huge. Just buy whatever you feel comfortable or can afford to lose and sleep at night.

Ark has been testing me I wanted to sell but if you go look at the coins website they are very active devs. It's being added to the ledger wallet . Something only 10 coins are on . This will make you 500% gains min by q4 2019

If you take it off the exchange and keep it in your wallet to grow (vote biz_classic), it helps a great deal with wanting to panic sell.

>It's being added to the ledger wallet . Something only 10 coins are on .

Is this true?

The Bancor, Aragon, BAT and other coin teams doing AMAs in the Ark slack is a good sign too.

Yes it was announced a few days ago.
The coolest thing about it is that you still get your DPoS rewards even when your coins are safely stored on it.

That's fucking awesome.

Nice! Just bought 100k!

>tfw literally bought 100k when it was $.01/Ark

I'm jelly as fuck, if I had of known about it back then I would have 1m and be running a 1 man delegate.

Post proof or didn't happen.
>I have 1mil ark git gud

ark still above what i bought it for kekkk

Reminder to ignore all the FUD, Ark is 3 months old.

>ARK is just months old and getting in now is an opportunity I personally dont want to miss out on, ark could very well be the last chance of eth level gains in cryptocurrency I've never seen a coin gain so much popularity and get so many people talking so early in its life cycle and before really proving anything.
>If you are on the fence about ark i would strongly suggest just downloading the wallet and playing around with it and then compare that to any other crypto wallet you've used (its honestly sleeker than even eths) If the rest of the projects released by ark are anywhere near this level of quality we see in the wallet today then any ark holders right now are going to be millionaires in 2 years time.
So much popularity? The only place it's shilled on is here and by posters with less than 100 post count on bitcointalk. The real knowledgeable people know its a scamcoin. Sucks for you room temperature IQ imbeciles that were duped

>Ark has been testing me I wanted to sell but if you go look at the coins website they are very active devs. It's being added to the ledger wallet . Something only 10 coins are on . This will make you 500% gains min by q4 2019
LMAOOOO!!!!! Oh wow, 500% gains in 2.5 years. Give me a fucking break, pal! So it'll go up to $2 hahahaahah. Obvious vaporware coin is obvious - rip any money you throw into this coin

>postcount means something
I see lots of people believe this but still fail to understand it. Wouldn't the earliest members to join that have remained active generally be more knowledgeable than some faggot that has been around 2 months and posts 5 times a day?

Genuinely curious as all forums I'm on I make around 1 post a month tops and often less.

if I have 100 ark, its not worth doing this biz delegate thing right?

Nope, you really need 1k+ for it to be worth it.

alright thanks

5 posts by this ID

If you hate ark so much don't invest, simple. Why you so obsessed with attempting to FUD?

Because he is a scared competitor who's doing his best to FUD or a bastard whale who wants to accumulate more from weak hands because he knows that Ark will be going places. Nobody puts so much time and effort to FUD without an agenda.

Well, I mean some of us have already made 1000% ROI. Regardless, 500% in 2.5 Years is a very conservative estimate.

My thoughts exactly.
People just don't see long term.
Come back in one years time you fucking assholes when this coin is $5 I will be here.

Ark going places? Muahahaha. Wtf have they done besides release a wallet? The fucking dev hasn't released any word on github aside from the Ledger since June 1 you fucking imbecile. Wake up to reality, please. Do you Arkies research at all before investing your lunch money in a project?

Look at all that development!!

github.com/fix?tab=repositories

They've gained exposure securing a friendly ear with anyone involved. I can appreciate their absolutely optimistic roadmap, I'm kinda the same in my overpromising and ultimately delivering

>Actually thinks they would push anything important to github before it's officially released.
Your FUD is getting really shitty.

It's actually getting quite pathetic now quite honestly. I used to find his shitposting funny at first, but now it's just sad.

I actually think its still the same guy too judging by the way he types, just changed his ID after being called out.
When certain individuals are putting this much effort into fudding a coin it really does make you think

It's malarkie, he's our court jester

I read this exact speech for burst coin too

pretty sure its spaghetti

I have 650 coins. Should I just go on in and break that 1000 mark?

Yes.
And don't worry about buying at the perfect time. You're not gonna care when 1 ARK is >=$100.

Alright, user. I'm just gonna go ahead and do it

is Ark ever gonna get on Polo.....volume is always super low on bittrex...like less than 100 btc....that's shit.

Bahahaha lemme know what kind of drugs you're on, I need some of that

Same. At work ATM tho, so I haven't checked today.

Thats due to the wallet actually

>wallet is so good nobody keeps coins on market
That is a fucking great thing. Buy more at low price while you can

so how is the price actually supposed to appreciate with so few ark available to trade on exchanges....help me understand, i'm a noob.

People buying is what drives the prices up.
If the people who have ARK are all hoarding it in their sexy ass wallets the supply won't match demand which will actually cause the price to increase at a rate higher than it otherwise would.

This is true. More staked coins = less circulating supply = artificially inflated value

Going to buy up some Ark. Now or wait another week?

Just in case:

AZSbHNELemDEYTeS8EyDB3fk4VZYvcAJqY

How is that artificially inflated? That's natural price growth... If Demand > Supply, the price goes up. That's basic economics.

Daily reminder that the ARK founder is a thief and stole LISK code. Don't waste your money on this shit

Hi uncle chang, I havent been paid since monday, is it because the weekly payouts are activated now?

Daily reminder that Lisk is a fork of Crypti founded by Mike, so Lisk is "stolen code"

This. Hold user. You won't become a millionaire overnight.

My address is ATpCFDJrUapKioN1v5nwxGsvaNFW2fqASC btw.

Never once touched burst in my life user, no pasta here.

If you aren't able to get your money back already, just hold until it goes up a bit. Ark's foundation is too big to just be outright dumped.

I bought some now. Even if it gets just back to where it was a week ago that's profit

Check bittrex ARK wallet, it's yuge

Are you Isabella?

>Muahahaha

what kind of faggot says that