Pump groups

>TFW making bigger gains than ever while everyone else's portfolio is going down with the market

I don't mean to shill any groups in particular, but now is probably the best time to join one of these if you haven't already. The decrease in volume on coins is making it much more common to see big pumps.

Alt coin trading is just gambling at this stage. Make a good pump bot (or pay a pajeet for one) and you'll see gains pretty consistently.

I'm subscribed to a ton of groups on Telegram and participate in them daily, so feel free to ask me any questions or to share your own experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf
sec.gov/about/offices/oia/oia_crossborder.shtml
sec.gov/about/offices/owb/owb-faq.shtml
sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats a good group user?
Any discord invites?

>t. college student who has made 8k this summer

Are you afraid of being arrested for securities fraud? Collusion is illegal man.

They are scams. They pump before announcing the coin, then when you might get in, it starts dumping.

>it can't be collusion if it's not considered currency

I don't understand how you can pump and dump a meme coin

Who falls for this shit?

Hey OP can you link your groups? I'm keen

What bot do you use?

Yes, there's often prepumping and there is always risk of getting dumped on, but most groups do give you a chance to make a profit if you get out fast enough. It's simply a more efficient profit strategy from an owner's view to allow the price to build and try to get outsiders to jump in with FOMO than to just dump on the members straight away.

Here's the groups I'm in right now. I've tried to screen out the scam groups, but, as they always say, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

t. me/PumpNotifier
t. me/FairPumpers
t. me/exposurepumps
t. me/Profitpump
t. me/TheCryptoMafia
t. me/pumptrades
t. me/pumpelitesquad
t. me/MoonPump
t. me/PUMPPandDUMPP
t. me/PumpKings
t. me/pumpmafia
t. me/cryptomoon
t. me/CryptoExchion
t. me/WePump
t. me/Bittrex_Pump_IL
t. me/HumpThePump
t. me/BittrexPumpGroup
t. me/ElitePumps
t. me/DayPumpers

How does pumping work exactly

which is the one "the captain" runs?

heard some decent things about him

Bunch of people create hype. Loads of others buy into coin, reaches a limit where is unstable, start selling, bull traps momentarily before another peak then crashes as everyone has abandoned the coin, biz normally gets in at the peak of the first pump then shills it in the wake of their bad decisions

Thanks for the big list.

Fuck the SEC is gonna love me.

Enjoy your ponzi scheme investigations :D

Thanks again for the large list mate.

Appreciate it.

Lmao rip

:^)

Here man, have some more
t. me/upcomingPumps
t .me/pumpstars

Good job user. Get rid of all of these scamming asshole. I doubt they will so anything though.

You're a moron OP.

I made bigger gains on your mom last nite :^)

How much does a typical pump make? Is it really massive amounts?

>upcomingPumps

hope you like bags lol

PnD = scams. Pure and simple. Don't fall for it.

lmao, some people at the fbi will be making mad crypto gains soon

How are they scams?

Share the whistleblower bonus with us!!

scammer

Yup, lost $5 lamo fml fuck indians

yeah fuck that, I looked at two of their pumps, all they do is look for an empty orderbook, buy and then set super high sells and dump on people

>He thinks everyone on the internet is an americlaper

Haha, oh wew lad keep those reports flowing we're all very scared.

Exactly this.

>he thinks the SEC cares about the manipulation of markets that aren't even considered securities
That's absurd m8, you might as well file a complaint that the antique linens market is being manipulated, or the world of warcraft gold market is being manipulated. They'll probably take you just as seriously.

They are securities. SEC has said as much. You're all fucked.

"Pump and dump" cryptocurrency schemes are illegal, and enforced by the SEC. If prosecuted, this can lead to jail time and fines.

>Can the SEC regulate crypto?
Yes. A security is defined using the Howey Test. The Supreme Court stated in Marine Bank v. Weaver, 455 U.S. 551, (1982), the definition is “quite broad” and meant to include “the countless and variable schemes devised by those who seek the use of the money of others on the promise of profits.”
For more information on SEC's enforcement against crypto, see:
sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

>But I don't live in the US.
The SEC enforces Security Fraud cases overseas. If there is a US victim, the scheme falls under SEC jurisdiction. Nearly every country cooperates with SEC investigations. For more information, see:
sec.gov/about/offices/oia/oia_crossborder.shtml

>I don't want to get arrested, what I can I do?
The SEC offers a whistleblower program. If you bring evidence that leads to a securities fraud conviction, you will avoid prosecution and you are eligible for a reward. Eligible whistleblowers are entitled to an award of between 10% and 30% of the monetary sanctions collected by the SEC and related law enforcement authorities. For more information, see:
sec.gov/about/offices/owb/owb-faq.shtml

>How do I whistleblow?
In order to qualify for an award under the whistleblower program, you must submit your information either through the online Tips, Complaints and Referrals questionnaire or by completing the hardcopy Form-TCR and mailing or faxing it to the SEC Office of the Whistleblower, 100 F Street NE, Mail Stop 5631, Washington, DC 20549, Fax (703) 813-9322.

>Who do I contact if I've been defrauded by a pump and dump?
You can provide tips at:
sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

Are you scared of your pump groups disappearing? HAHAHHAHAHA PAJEET!

>SEC has said as much
No they haven't

>enforced by the SEC.
No, they aren't.

Disgusting Narc

I haven't bought any ICOs and don't participate in any p&d's directly so I have nothing to lose, but you're wrong.

how the IRS treats cryptos and how the SEC treats them is not mutually exclusive. if the SEC wants to regulate them as securities, they will. if the IRS wants to treat them as property, they will.

Haven't seen a single SEC case where they've prosecuted a "pnd sceme" for cryptos

shavvers case was different, he literally took people's money ala madoff

I never said they have. they can if they want to, and they will. all the agencies have been requesting more money to track cryptos.

>and they will
okay thanks for reading from your crystal ball retard

not a crystal ball. they have stated it, read news articles.

>telegraph

Why do people committing literal securities fraud insist on using a messenger platform that ties it directly to your smartphone?

This alone makes me disgusted that any of you brainlets are making any money from this and you deserve a visit from the SEC

Nobody but OP it's making money from these scams

Enjoy the investigation you pieces of shit.

those groups are loaded with FEDs doing intel

Idiot. Casting regulation hell upon us and crying when the market isn't volatile anymore

I can't wait for the SEC to assrape you pumpfags.

Rekt

You think I give a fuck cunt, even the Chinese ceo of their big exchange says Bitcoin needs regulation. Welcome to the big world kid.

I lost too much on that t. me/PumpNotifier group for not knowing how shit these pumps were and stopped, then yesterday it started announcing the coin in captcha form which actually gave a chance. Almost got in at the top again but it was slower so made $100 at least, first and only time I've profited from one of these shitty pumps.

Off yourself faggot. Running to the government because you're too stupid and lost money. Narc bitch. I'm going to laugh when they do nothing, and your stupid ass falls for another PnD and lose more money.

Hahaha, Fucking redditors.

This is the equivalent of being the loser SJW at school reminding the teacher to check the homework even when he knows his friends didn't do it to get back at them for being a cuck beta virgin. Pathetic.

>tries to form a coherent attack
>starts with SJW
>ends up insulting himself

Reminder that hostility is the calling card of a weak intellect.

good information thanks