Told my therapist about cryptocurrencies, Veeky Forums...

>Told my therapist about cryptocurrencies, Veeky Forums, wagies and normies and she doubled my lithium dosage for the next two months

hahaha
>you don't understand! the normies are fucking up my Digibytes!

Nice just bought 100cans!

> ever uttering the words kek, cuck, or normie

Good God man

Is she Jewish? Last name end in a -berg or -stein or something like that?

Do you absolutely have to be on lithium ?

She's of Serbian background I think, ends in 'sevic'.

You know you don't actually have to take your meds, right?
They are slowly turning you into a vegetable.

I cant sleep if I don't take them because I start crying sometimes and going on aggressive fits during the night because of my thoughts.

No, let him do it. He's obviously too weak to function like a normal human being.

This is like saying people who need lifesaving surgery or medication are too weak.

>mfw people say kek or normie irl
there's no hope in this world

RULES OF NATURE

No, because those with life-threatening illnesses have real problems. """Depression""" isn't real.

Natural selection my dude

Veeky Forums /pol/ doctors back at it again.

You know lithium isn't typically prescribed to people with depression, right?

>I know better than doctors, I got my degree by browsing /pol/!

No /pol/ here. Just my belief. "Depression" is just something people created to blame their self-made problems on.

NICE BOUGHT 100K

Yet again, not /pol/. When I was in highschool, I thought I was "depressed", and this was before everyone claimed to have some mental problem. I found out that I was just going through a sad spell. I was about to be prescribed medicine when I got my shit together.

mmh yes,
you must know better than the national institute of menthal health. Veeky Forums expert keep enlightening me pls.

Nice just administered 100mg

Well I guess your anecdotal experience entirely disproves the entire field of psychiatry then.

-vic just means 'son of'.anyway it sounds like you need it user. Just be careful - I've heard lithium is hell on your kidneys and that you can't take it too long or you risk renal failure. Have u asked your therapist for an alternative medicine?

Also, dont let this board get to you and dont take it serious. Crypto is fun but 98% of the people on this board are selfish cunts and 12-15 years old that don't know what the fuck they are :
1. Doing
2. Talking about

Hang in their bro were ALL gonna make it

fuck off /leftypol/

Give it time. People will realize they're just overreacting to a dry spell in life.

sure there is a major difference beetwen depression and a sad spell. depression is more like close to suicidal throught.

Psychiatry is just a limb of the pharmaceutical industry. Psychology, however, is not. When your entire field of expertise is based on which Shkreli-brand meds you need to write a prescription for, you have to doubt your field.

>This
not realizing there is no left or right, there is just slaves and shekels.

fucking dumbass /pol/ camtrail lover.

No it isn't. People claim depression is widely defined, and takes many forms. I got told by multiple therapists I was "depressed", and suddenly when I wanted change to happen, it stopped. Funny how that works.

>i just lost my wife and my two legs in afghanistan.
> """""""/pol/ expert""""""" just get your shit togheter men.

Have fun knowing that lithium is slowly destroying your insides :)

How many times do I have to say I'm not /pol/? I avoid that shit board like the plague. It's a hive of filth and a far-right echo chamber. As for what you hyperbolically claimed, that would be PTSD, not depression. Two very different issues, the former being factual.

You never had depression then dumb fuck

its not depression faggot. Its called "bad mood"

there is a major difference beetwen being a lazy faggot and loosing your legs for shekelberg.

Niggaaaaaaa

That's what I'm saying. Yet, I was logged as depressed by three separate therapists/psychiatrists.

>le dying for israel meme
>le sheqelberg
I knew you were /pol/. Could practically smell it.

You should take lithium orotate instead of carbonate

not pol, not a retard neither.
you're maybe right maybe its a state of mind.

but there is a difference beetwen being a lazy jew bbc lover and loosing your legs for shekelstein.

>/Pol/
Sure thing sweetie /Pol/ is raiding the whole of Veeky Forums 24/7 forever. It's not you Reddit niggers that come here and refuse to assimilate and yet want us to live with you guys without complaining. You are fucking cancer

Let's keep it at this, then. I've got work in the morning, so I don't have any more time to shitpost. Have a good night.

You're obviously aggravated at something. You should take a break from the Internet, this site especially. It's bad for you. Goodnight user.

cya wagecuk gotta make that shekelberg money.

another day another dollar.

plus i'll be sure to wake you up at 6 am fag.

no you're the only one who need to go now now now.

>pol
>a NEET as well, possibly underaged enjoying summer vacation

Like pottery.

Sure thing, user. It's a cookie-cutter world, the sooner you become part of it, the easier life gets.

Oh god its 1am i just realized, gonna sleep until 13 pm then gonna buy that pepe pizza of yours.

Im a python freelancer investing in btc to not give any of my money to shekelberg.

>this Not realizing you're wasting your life, wagecuk fuxk.

I'll let you go back to the NEET life, summerman. Highschool doesn't last forever, make it count.

i dont want an easy life.

>therapist
>paying some quack to pretend to give a shit about you and shove happy pills down your throat

It's even worse in your case because she's a woman. She laughs with Chad about all your problems after he creampies her.

just enjoying life right now, going on vacation and stuf.
the only pleasure you get is from the palm of your hand and from this 3$ meth ballon you bought.

>this is what your thoughts look like when you spend too much time on r9k

You know I'm right.

No retard, you are not right. You have a mental disease.

fuck off leftypol

lithium? is that a new altcoin?

Perhaps you're kebab she'd like to see removed

You idiot. Depression alters your brain chemical balance etc. Medicine tries to fix that. Hows that not real? Just cos you were wrongly diagnosed dosent mean its not a real thing

It's a kind of battery acid you inject into your arm. I suggest you try it if you're a nocoinie.

Lithium is given to mentally unstable people to control their erratic behavior and mood swings. If you weren't retarded you would've got that context.

sell and and invest that money in crypto

unironically this tbqh

A good therapist helps you pass as a normie. A bad therapist tries to turn you into one.