We didn't kangs domesticate the water horse?

We didn't kangs domesticate the water horse?

hippos are the most dangerous animal in africa.

Insanely hostile.

Stop posting broken English

The word for "hippo" in german translates literally to "water horse"

You say that but look at the pic
Look how a WHITE MAN can tame the animal

No you fucking cock holster it should read Why didn't blah blah blah blah

Not We didn't blah blah blah blah

>domestication
>literally controlling and selectively breeding an entire species to be your workhorse slaves

Only euros practice this kind of sociopathy

Because animals weren't domesticated anywhere else, correct? When man does not strive to have dominion over the earth, he is animal.

Oh that was probably a typo. It's so basic that it must be a typo. I'm not OP btw and german isn't my language either.

I have always viewed pet owners as kind of morbid and sadistic, controlling an animal to be their plaything and training them to do whatever on command. This is probably why.

Something about castrarion in animals hurts me as a man.

We didn't Vikings domesticate the polar bears?

They were competitors for local game, if not an outright threat. Polar bears in the wild will kill and eat anything that moves.

Like religion? *hat tipped*

What would you do with them? They have to stay wet or they develop blisters and cracked skin, so you can't use them as pack or work animals. They're also super aggressive and territorial, and require a lot of food. If you wanted to capture a crocodile you could subdue it, but Hippos are more dangerous and they're pack animals so you'd be dealing with quite a few pissed off giant animals.

>Veeky Forums
WE WUZ KANGZ??????!?!?!?!?!
BLACK BLACK WHITE NIGGER JEW KANG, HITLER JEW JEW WHITE BLACK NIGGER EGYPTIAN KANGS?
KANG WHITE NIGGER JEW WE WUZ WUZ WUZ!

Nice meme

Considering Hippos are retardedly aggressive and kill more people in Africa than any other beast...

Why is it that nazis and racists can't just be honest about their political views? Its pretty annoying to try to argue with someone who insists they arent a racist and proceeds to get more and more racist as the conversation progresses.

Well African people never conquered their large mammals like the rest of the world.

Never developed animal husbandry or domestication. One of the many hallmarks of civilization that completely skipped sub-saharan Africa.

Wrong thread

Lol not that guy but literally no one is stopping you from going and hanging out with your favorite minority right now.

Go make friends. Be as unracist as hard as you can.

I mean we all know you have tons of black friends right?

That's clearly a juvenile.

What do you mean?

We rode horses where tsetse flies weren't ravenous, herded cows/sheep/goats/camels, used dogs for hunting & guarding, cats were just around for companionship

yeah he trained it not to bite his face off long enough for a photo. he didn't train it to do something actaully useful enough for domestication to be worth while.
if africans domesticated a hippo where would they keep it? what would they use it for?

In Germany we're calling it "Nilpferd"/.

You've clearly never met a cat fan haven't you?
The cats have clearly trained a part of humanity to act as hosts...

No, blacks are the most dangerous animal in Africa.

Domestication had nothing to do with pets, it was molding beast to be useful tools for human civilizations.

I like how you meant that in a racist way, but it's factually correct in a non-racist manner.

Keep it in the local watering hole and use it to scare off crocodiles or rival tribes. Feed it scraps

They couldn't even domesticate the stripy horse

I think we can all agree that blacks are to blame for water horses going extinct.

so wtf went wrong with american niggers?