Where were you when the Old Egyptians turned out to not be White?

They were Old Near Easterners with maybe some East African all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule
niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html
conservative-headlines.com/2014/02/black-history-month-myth-of-the-day-the-cell-phone/
amren.com/news/2016/12/hyped-figures-john-glenn-pc-myth-katherine-johnson-unsung-black-women-not-got-us-moon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, are you saying Ancient Egyptians are mostly the same as current Egyptians? Wow.

I looked at the list of mummies and the oldest ones seem to be from the 17th dynasty. The blackest ones are from earlier than that. 3rd and 4th dynasty for example.
examples:

Why don't you people use the same logic when it comes to Greeks?

>ITT: Stylized statues are more important than actual genetics

>Transparent We Wuz Kangz spam

>tumblr

Because actual paintings of ancient Greeks clearly depict them as white.

>Veeky Forums is of a monolithic mindset

You can't use something from the year X to prove something about the year X-Y

Why does historical truth scare white people?

It doesn't scare white people.

>Kangz

Keep telling yourself that, Tyrone.

Lay off the welfare and waffles.

Not an argument.

It's not like the historical and scientific communities relevant here agree with you, Tyrone.

When did his have so many non-ironic Wewuzzers?

I'm not black, I'm latino. This is what goes through your mind
>If I just ridicule him I win the argument because I'm white kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule

not the same

And now you're going full tumblr. Not surprised a Beaner like you would support Wewuzzing.

You think that using ad hominem counts as an argument. I'm dealing with a brainlet.

You're the one ignoring actual genetics.

Centuries of whitewashed revisionist history is finally crashing down, and the harsh reality hurts.

He's not a beaner. He's probably a Puerto-Rican rat, we Mexicans look down on them.

I didn't ignore the genetics. I'm just saying that this doesn't prove that the earliest ones were the same as the ones they tested unless they tested people from that time and I'm unaware. If I'm wrong show me and I'll shut up.

The upper class were nordic aryans you dumbfuck they were europoid because of this they made more money and created technology and then make egyptian civilization, you blue pilled retard

New Worlder Niggers like you don't have a civilization to be brag about.

>pretending there was a population replacement that was never mentioned in any records

Keep on Wewuzzing.

It's sad that New World mongrels have to pretend they wuz kangz to boost their self-esteem.

if these mummies are more near eastern than copts then this study is BS and those mummies are likely not even Egyptian but foreigners

Who are you and what are your qualifications?

Why would I "wewuzz"? Does your self-esteem arise from what your ancestors did and not what you did?

my brain is my qualification

Copts didn't mix with any Africans nor did they involve themselves in the slave trade and they were highly endogamous, so again the idea that these samples are closer to fucking Saudi Bedouins and Palestinians completely fits with the Hyskos invasion (and the abstract even speculates these might be foreign) not that these people were Egyptian

sorry my Syrian friend

Tell me how come so much Wewuzzing is done by New Worlders and Niggers who read New Worlder garbage. Even in the Wewuz threads here Amerifats ran into the thread pretending Murica is the center of the world.

America is the center of the world and objectively the greatest nation the world has ever known

No other polity has exercised power over every corner of the globe as completely as America does right now

> Copts didn't mix with any Africans nor did they involve themse

Copts have been found to have at least 10% East African admixture.

> so again the idea that these samples are closer to fucking Saudi Bedouins and Palestinians completely fits with the Hyskos invasion (and the abstract even speculates these might be foreign) not that these people were Egyptian

Fuck off New Worlder. The sampled Egyptians had a major Natufian component.

>Amerifat

You're country had a man who doesn't know the difference between Sunni and Shiite Muslim for a president.

They're Lower Egyptian and roman period. Upper Egyptians are the darkies you see in most Ancient Egyptian art and statues. Theyre the real Ancient Egyptians

>Copts have been found to have at least 10% East African admixture.
thats probably very ancient

>We Wuz

>Muh Art

Plenty of Eurasian populations are brown.

>New Kingdom, Ptolemaic and Roman period
Meh, this will not convince Afrocentrists. They will say that the Hyksos raped-killed all real Egyptians or something.

Ancient Egyptians not white? You don't say...

Why does it matter who is and wasn't white, all it matters is if they were a loyal subject of their nation

It's only from the new kingdom forward.

Protodynastic to First Intermediate Period (

Except the sampled Egyptians were similar to a pre-Bronze Age population (see Natufians) from the Levant and are distinguished from later invaders.

Again, the sampled Egyptians are actually closer to pre-Bronze Age Levantines. They weren't Niggers or Honkeys.

niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html

conservative-headlines.com/2014/02/black-history-month-myth-of-the-day-the-cell-phone/

amren.com/news/2016/12/hyped-figures-john-glenn-pc-myth-katherine-johnson-unsung-black-women-not-got-us-moon/

Yes they are eurasian from prehistoric times. still native to Egypt historically

>Egyptians turned out to not be White?
that was never a possibility.

SHIEEETTTTTT

You know what even if Egyptians weren't black they were mixed and that already proves white supremacists are wrong.
They were equivalent to latinos and they were the ones who started civilization and not germanic barbarians or any kind of white.

>Tbh a pharoh could look like Morgan Freemen or Denzel Washington or Pharrel and people would deny their blackness.

>Idk why you'd ask this, Westerners especially on Veeky Forums are in deep denial on many matters relating to the people's of Africa

>Salty Nigger going We Wuz Kangz

>he also has "obvious negroid" features aswell, where I come from, he'd be called black by many

>Amerifats

>white supremacists

It's got nothing to do with white supremacy. It's about getting a valid picture of the past.

>Egypt started civleezaton

>Afrocentric

Who started civilization? Maybe sumerians were olders but Egyptians influenced Greeks who influeced Romans.

New Worlders have an obsession with Niggers and shoving them into whatever. To New Worlders, only Niggers and Achmeds can be brown.

Most New Worlders have most of their DNA coming from Europeans and the European DNA comes mostly from the father side.
In Brazil even a very black person like Daiane dos Santos has 40% European ancestry.

Yes New Worlders are mongrels with a poor grasp of the humanities. Anything else.

i thought it was common knowlege that egyptians were not white. i mean, its pretty obvious.

Blame my existence on the Europeans. Europeans came here and had children with people with brown/black pussy. We're Europe's children. How can you abandon your children? I'm mostly white. I'm the son of the colonizers. Who should I identify with?

>Where were you when the Old Egyptians turned out to not be White?
Elementary school I think.

Stop being such an embarassment. The New World is filled with embarassments.

Then again, maybe the Wewuz poster is a White cuck.

I'm not an embarrassment though. Even Americans and Europeans who have met me have complimented me on my intelligence. They literally always say "you're so intelligent". Why would I lie? We're on an anonymous board.

An disgusting old French guy who stayed in my house because of business who said things like "hitler was a genius" said to me it was like "the french spirit came here and got into you" lmao.

Maybe you both should stop attending Affirmative Action classes and pretending you wuz kangz who invented something of note when it comes to actual civilization.

>WE

fucking morans. they find east african dna in their teeth because that's who they fucking ATE. Veeky Forums confirmed once and for all that they are retarded as fuck

egyptians were never white you fucking nigger
they weren't black either