Male manager quit

>male manager quit
>replaced with a woman

time to quit, i really liked this job too.

Nice, just applied for 100k!

is she hot, is the question

Dear god, sorry brother. Good luck.

Yup time to move on OP.
Unless you could fuck her

bingo

>ID: XY
Confirmed, you must leave

Rate of good male managers is like 10% in tech. I've only had one good female manager, rest were horrible.

TFW you literally can't stand being ruled by a woman.

Because she makes you sit?

Even when they know what they're doing you can never get close enough to enjoy working with them.
At most you can just stay indifferent with them

Fuck women in the workplace.

Never met one that didn't slack off all day and expect everyone to fix their fuck ups.

Condolences user. Know the feels. See if a lateral move is possible to a dept headed by a capable man. If not, you're right... quitting is the only logical option.

I have a dike as a manager and even that was to hard to get close to.

>all these cucks ITT didn't have a high-test female manager

the last female manager i had was years ago and she accumulated all of her fat in her legs and thighs. it was disgusting.

Welp, seems like I'm a woman lol

>male manager quit
>no more frotting and hot gay blowjobs
>replaced with a woman
>need to fuck vagina now

One thing Islam got right...

Every female manager I've ever had was absolutely fucking horrible.

They are always overly-emotional, play favorites, usually go on ego-trips, and a bunch of other awful shit

We need to all take management positions and make sure women are at home in the kitchen

I was about to berate OP for being your typical aspie who can't treat women normally but I thought back on all my female bosses and sadly this dude is absolutely right.

It's the ego-trips that kill me, especially when you're working entry-level shit jobs. Like why are you taking this shit so fucking seriously I'm trying not to laugh at you

>have female employees
>all are ugly and annoying

time to make some changes

Whatever you do, don't do this.

Christianity too, if the cucks would actually follow their own holy book.

That's called lipedema and it's incurable. Sucks for anyone who has it, but it is pretty nasty.

Found the pedo low test beta

*insert a pic of a 9yo girl here*

wow that sucks user
I have women in my workplace but theyre like lower management and dont really bother me. most of them are pleasant to work with

but worst boss I ever had was a female
and whenever I had problems in the workplace, you bet your ass it was with a woman

Damn, her ass is so big that when they said, "Haul ass," she had to make two trips.

>We need to all take management positions and make sure women are at home in the kitchen

Women are in managing position because they can't do anything too technical or requiring real physical effort, in short it's fucked and won't change because they flood the sector.
Also there is this stupid meme that they are "better at interpersonal relationship" when they are just only really good at babbling and talking to say nothing.

I work at the hospital in a very feminine environnement and I can guarantee if we were only men the place would need half the number of employees and the work would be done probably faster, the atmosphere would be far less toxic and passive agressive too.

Also pic related

>t. human handbell

It doesn't make sense. They dint even have Y chromosomes. And Y chromosomes are supposed to be bad.

Nail on the head user. I've had a slew of female managers now and almost all
>were very emotional which affects team morale
>came off as too bitchy which made alignment tough with other teams
>got stressed out easily clouding their judgment
>love you or hate you/throw you under the bus mentality which is how they preserve power in the office
Sucks desu

I always request a transfer to a separate department if a bitch gets put in charge. Women suck ass at managing, and are mediocre subordinates.

Had a change to a female boss who was dishonest and political. I left in months.

It absolutely makes sense. Anyone that ((knows)) women knows that they are 12 year old school children at best and 2 year old toddlers at worst no matter how old they get. Everything with women is how they are perceived and how they can 1UP the next one, even so called sisters and best friends.

and emotional. Emotions control everything with women.

this is the banana of Veeky Forums

but at least she keeps the water out

Good luck brother. You may hit the lotto and get one of the three that know what they're doing.

They can be good subordinates if they are attracted to you.

My old secretary used to do everything I asked and more. Eventually she knew enough of my job that she could cover for me if I called out sick. Also gave the best head I've ever had in my life. I really miss her.