ETH IS IN THE GREEN! TO THE MOON! BUY BUY BUY

ETH IS IN THE GREEN! TO THE MOON! BUY BUY BUY

Nice just bought 100 MM

Nice just commented on your nice.

great just bought 100k

Nice just commented on your comment about my nice

Reddit tier shit

Ignore these asses about the "nice".

I've lost a bit of money, but the same thing happened with bitcoin and now it's 10x. I'm a long term investor, falls like this don't matter to me

Nice just took a moment to appreciate that accurate statement

Memeing aside, the fall isn't done. Everyone is still afraid but the people with large holdings are profiting significantly and will when they resume their dump.

Bull trap, son

STRAP IN BOYS

idiots think the dip is over and start buying.

This. The Jews demand everyone sell low before this shit ever goes up again

total crypto marketcap's increased since yesterday
burgers being puny, fearful IRS goyim is a fact working in our favour

meow meow

Bought 100eth. Wish me luck. Will put in bancor

Buy for more $

Nice!! I'm sold!! That IS another one HUNDRED "kay" ("kay" actually means "thousand", but I was using the Roman Numberal as they call it haha, pretty clever right? ;-) )

Alright sweet I can't wait to see gains, gonna hit the hay and catch some Z's and I'm gonna be rich tomorrow!! Haha TOO THE MOON! Loving this meme great work guys haha. Hey can someone post some of those pink-colored guys who are helling "aaaa" haha those always make me laugh.

Great thread everyone. Can't wait to buy my "Lambos" You feel me? Real talk, haha. Goodnight everyone. Peace!!!

Im just waiting till it gets to 210 then im selling all I got in ETH. If you are buying now you are in for a surprise. This is the final little push of idiots buying the dip thinking it hit bottom. Next comes the real drop from people that were waiting for it to go back up a little more before unloading and im getting the fuck out of the way.

k isn't the roman numeral, faggot.

>the same thing happened with bitcoin and now it's 10x
People spend bitcoin on the DNM. Alphabay was (AFAIK) the only market to accept eth, and even then no one used it. Nobody ever spends eth for anything except speculation, hence why it has no inherent value. Do you get it now? This is why eth is not the same investment as btc .
>b-but muh corporate use/EEA
Reliant on the addition of sharding, PoS and a billion other features that for the moment are essentially vaporware but are crucial to the ability of eth to scale to the size it would need to be to be a legitimate platform for smart contracts, and even then why not use a private blockchain or cheaper centralized computing? Blockchains are only useful for the trust-less transfer of value. Don't hold eth as an investment, please

PUMPED

lol you still hodling this shit?
its like you guys hate money