give in to chink power

buy ANS

>buy ANS
>boil dog alive
>collect LMC
>sell LMC
>buy ANS
>boil dog alive

How is this meant to provide any point? Buy ans, wait for the shitty development conference, sell before and make some money, how hard can it be?

>chink coins
>point

kek

Blame Obama the stupid nigger and all of the corporate environmentalists.

Energy is expensive when it doesn't have to be. Coal is dirt cheap yet that stupid nigger nearly banned it to please his corporate cronies to charge more for energy.

It amazes me that people that think like you do actually exist

this is why vertcoin is ideal

it's asic resistant

Now solar power is actually cheaper than coal because you can sell back excess electricity. But no let's force the coal even if it does cost more now.

but solar is cheaper? And cleaner?

Do you live somewhere where solar is actually used? I do and this is not fucking true.

This. It shouldn't cost so much to boil a dog alive. In THIS day and age. Who knows. Stupid westerners buy ANS..

Because of the drug manufacturing trade in china.

BTC is a sort of safe bay for chinese elites to put their money in. You can't just buy a home in Canada for your cunt-eyed kid, 'cause you ginna be executed. You have to exchange it to something, give it to your kid, put him in a plane to Canada, and there he can exchange it back to fiat

We deserve to be colonized by the chinks.

>Chinks
>Buy bitcoins
>Send market to the moon
>Dumb amerifats following Israel's orders
>Buy BANCOR
>Crash market

I always sell during based chink hours and buy during dumb amerigoyim hours. Stupid amerifats never fail to show their weak hands while chinks actually have faith in crypto. It makes me feel good knowing all the profit I make is from dumb flyovers with weak hands that accomplish nothing except countless attempts to crash the crypto market.

This is not faith, they just want to save their money from gypsyRMB

We allow it you fucking fool, the more BTC chinks hodl the more chinks buy into our scam, this is how they work, this is what we want.

You obviously don't live in Australia then.

Ausfag reporting, have done the numbers and solar is not cheaper than grid

Chinese won't let btc crash too far. If it was controlled by kikes I wouldn't be as comfortable.

Maybe now. A huge maybe.

From an individuals perspective, it is cheaper. My panels will pay themselves off in 5 years with an expected lifespan of at least 10.

I couldn't get it to add up, the feed in tariffs were just too low

Your mileage will vary depending on your usage and climate sure. In Perth, with A/C in winter and summer it's saving me 1k a year.

Yeah I was merely pretending, it is going to be a completely different calculation state to state

Americunts are goddamned stupid.
They're trying their best to destroy the crypto scene due to their love of Jews.

White boy spits on us when hes full. Cries to be saved when hes hungry.

Fuck off White boy.

Watch your fucking tone faggot without the white boy you retards go back to catching flies

You wuz crypto and shit.
But not anymore.
Now I can actually trust crypto because chinks don't ruin everything.

.......not an argument

chinks are retarded degen gamblers

buy retarded fake money which is obvious ponzi scheme trying to flip it to the next chink so they can buy 2 houses in Vancouver

its almost like BTC was made for china

cock-gobbling /pol/ fag

Fuck off you faggot plebbitor.

>panic sell all your coins right into chink hands
>chinks now control 70%
it's odd how these crashes are becoming less and less severe.