Do you remember me? I am probably the biggest whale in Numerai...

Do you remember me? I am probably the biggest whale in Numerai. I made over one million dollars selling most of my stash at an average price of $120. Right now? Well, how do you feel about $5 NMR? I find you datascientists to be an appalling and arrogant bunch of subhuman insects. I already made my money, and now my sole intention with my extra money is to ensure that none of you will make a dime off this. Why would I do this? Because this, in its own way, is my dataset. You are my dataset, and in my calculation, you are about to lose it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/someinvestorguy
ethplorer.io/address/0xe4abc54f5a6288b60c18b361442a151fc4911da6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poorly drawn NMR.png

wtf? you been watching too much anime senpai.
>You are my dataset, and in my calculation, you are about to lose it all.
Look at this goofy ass speech

this is some gay ass larping right here

Your inadequate useless manlethood is showing, faggot

Aight, send the gibs and let me fail, mean OP man
0x94d69379d9f6e8bd02422bec21d6e49c54a0e661

Nah I have more than you.

Don't do it OP...please think of the data scientists children...please have mercy...please.

10/10 got me

Nice, just bought 100g

tfw ywn be a numerwhale...why even live.

thanks, just bought 100k data scientists

OPs Reddit account here
reddit.com/user/someinvestorguy

Bro I bought numeraire high myself. But don't wine and just hold.

It's an altcoin. Not a shitcoin

All altcoins are shitcoins.

This coin is pretty cool. And a lot of smart people are working on it. Hold coins with smart people and names that sound smart. Best advice you'll get.

Be sure to say your vitamins and eat your prayers cuz Hulkamania is RUNNIN WILD BROTHA!!!

Felix pls go

LARP in /x/ faggot

>Muh BTC.
The market is starting to outgrow BTC. Do you really fucking think people will put trillions just in BTC?

And have fees of like 100$? You are insane. BTC is not scalable

>muh flippening
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

RETHARD

DEGENERETH

FAGGETH

hahahahahahah kys you fuckin faggot go read and watch those scam speeches from your retarded autistic larping russian-canadian faggot LMFAO

> muh infinite supply
> muh centralized crypto

HAHAHAHAHHAHA RETHARDS ARE THE BEST

Why do you keep posting this shit here m8? There's no fucking data scientists here lel

I'm not saying ETH will overtake Bitcoin. But fucking thinking that in a market 80% of all money will go into 1rhing is fucking retarded.

It would be like like 80% of money in stocks is Microsoft shares.

It's just not going to last as the market keeps growing.

last time this guy posted price actually crashed, maybe it was coincidence, maybe he read something on the charts, I don't know

anyway if an actual whale is reading this: have mercy and pump this shitcoin to .03 so I can cash the fuck out ffs, I don't even think there's datascientists trading with this shitcoin at this point anyways, just victims like us

Haven't you got it yet? Whales don't give a shit about krill, m8.

I know

ok wtf is going on

looks like it's reversing nicely

Sweet only 250% more to go!!

are you an anime character?

I'm selling my bags at 0.022 here ! tell you what matey
I can't fucking wait for that

Honestly I am considering it...pissed I missed the last bump to .028 or so, would have covered my bags.

Sure you are big guy

50% of my portfolio is stuck in this shit at .0475, never getting my money back :(

You know you can lower your average?
You could break even and be out at .020 or whatever.
very likely to happen if you can give it a few weeks

i'm stupid, can you elaborate please?

Buy more at lower price
Average drops
Now have a lower break even point

This is the problem why NNR will never get anywhere.

The only thing you hear people say is "if it reaches X I can finally sell".

That's why it keeps fucking dropping you mongaloids.

It's not that bad. Anybody who says they haven't been slightly spooked watching this coin do a DGB would be lying.
but not just holding a bag of this for a few months at least, to see where it goes, seems weird. I would rather have heavy bags of NMR than %90 of any other ALT

explain why the token needs to have value, and why the token needs to exist at all.

if you can't do that without "funding the developers" or "providing incentives", then the token is worthless and is going to zero over the long term.

Data scientists are in competition. They want money. More $ per NMR means more incentive to win

Yea. Perhaps, (this is just speculation) Numer.ai would buy the tokens themselves if they are to low to encourage data scientist to join in

Polychain capital (crypto hedge fund) bought somewhere around 5 million worth of NMR I heard. Forgot the exact number but someone linked their wallet and proved it.

What the actual fuck?

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL.

Link for proof: ethplorer.io/address/0xe4abc54f5a6288b60c18b361442a151fc4911da6

Holy fuck! Still only worth $28. This crypto shit does not make sense to me. All these big players. Raise the fucking price so dweebs can't get in this cheap. Unreal.

>1 post by this id

why does biz bother responding?

I wouldn't lie to you Veeky Forums :)

You can can, you know check it out yourself... Nobody is stopping you

Yes