The upcoming conference seems to have zero effect on its slow decline. H-hodl boys, right?

The upcoming conference seems to have zero effect on its slow decline. H-hodl boys, right?

>The upcoming conferenc
what does this have to do with anything anyway

who buys shitcoins because of a conference.

Its a fucking bagholder meeting not more.

Yup hold :) those coins are not for sale so fuck off.

down the shitter it goes

lol its mooning rn

Is has not had zero effect - shitcoin gained slightly instead of dropping another 25pc.
Very good in current market

one day soon you will wake up and its $20 and your all your fears just melt away

One day you'll all be fucking sorry you doubted this coin. When it moons and I got that Kia you gon be crying while I'm laughing.

A crash is like natural selection. You have the weak-handed who fold and sell at a loss, they were here for a quick profit and have no patience or no guts.

And then you have the iron-handed who recognize the immense potential of the coin, who are here for the mid to long term and don't really care about some dipping or mooning in the meantime. Those are never going to let go and they're the ones who are going to be the ultimate winners. Just watch.

7 year warranty biatchs

This is why you can't be using your savings and emotionally investing. It really is a fucking mind game and you can't have your head in your ass. It's doesn't seem like an issue and then you go on Veeky Forums and it's a shitfest lmao

>developing decentralized platform for global companies
>Chinese government just revealed it will ban all VPNs and enforce tougher content control of the internet

Goodnight bagholders. Cut your losses while you can, we have enough pink wojaks already

Don't see enough blue ones though. So guess what motherfucker ill keep ma bags.

sorry mate

>trying too hard

You forgot the OG, me
Sell for a loss buy further down sell bigger volume for more gains

Get on my level mongloid

Exactly this, couldn't have said it any better,

Being a bagholder is not being a winner, it's being a weak cuck who doesn't know when his investment is going to tank and cut his losses.

Face it. Crypto isn't the stock market, particularly for altcoins driven by unfounded hype like ANS has been thus far. The coin either starts showing something solid to justify it's current price very soon or it's headed for the shitter as bagholders realise that they can dump now and buy the same amount and then some for less later.

Selling ANS at a loss was the best decision I ever made.
It's staying pretty cheap so maybe I'll buy back in right before this amazing conference.

>Amazing conference.

Piss off, chink.

Interesting theory. If 62k gains in a year makes me a cuck then black my wife my friend.

>Buys at ANS at $0.50
>Just hodl like me, weakhanded faggots.

>missed out
>constantly talks himself out of investing
>loses even more opportunities

You were never made for Veeky Forums, try /r9k/

It was declining with BTC, along with everything else. Everything is starting to rise again. If you're going to panic every time the crypto market dips then you're probably not cut out for this.

>ANS
>We're talking with Alibaba/Microsoft/JD
>ROR it's just prank, bro. Prease understand.
>Sound investment

You were tailor-made for Veeky Forums

>he thinks it's just a dip
right, and the month of may was just a temporary bump.

Never once have I mentioned ANS, that was your projection. I guess I was tailor-made for Veeky Forums because I actually made money, unlike you my poor NEET friend.

Thats.....actually good for antshares.....

haters gonna hate
faggots gonna sell
winners gonna win

>I personally don't hodl ANS but just hodl ANS.

1 ANC has been deposited into your account.

Whatever makes you feel better about being a broke NEET lmao

Im at 27 let me out pls thnx

You might have to cut your losses soon. I wouldn't sit on it after the 15th.

worst mistake you'll ever make, selling ANS at a loss.

Capped.

good. faggot

Shorting is one thing, but if you think ANS / NEO is done you are wrong. This is solid tech and a good long term hold.

What retards would sell ANS when the announcement is held in Microsoft Beijing HQ? Has a bunch of partnerships, etc?

It's literally too big to fail.

why not just sell at the 15th and go balls deep back when it dips. this shit has longterm life.

turned out it had nothing to do with MS

slowly but surely I'm increasing my amount of ants through flipping, I love life again

one does not simply hold announcements in the MS office space, dingus.

yeah, the conference didn't once mention muscular dystrophy

Chinese love to have their own version of something, they are hyper nationalistic unlike westerners
ANS will be the ETH of China, it's really just as simple as that.

Simple. As. That.
And one day soon, there will be an announcement. An announcement of epic proportions that will shoot ANS into the fucking stratosphere, a moon mission never before seen in all of crypto. And when it happens, get ready for me to pour so much salt into so many wounds. I will be here. Posting on my phone from inside my fucking lambo in the driveway of my new mansion. Just. You. Wait.

so do I sell the day before the conference and buy back in like 2-3 days later?
Virtually every time there's a conference the price of that coin drops

ITS MOONING BOYOS

>virtually every time
>there's only been one conference

Veeky Forums memed me into buying at 420. I don't feel like losing my $500, but I want this coin to pump before next month cause I wanna trade other things and not hold this shit.

You will always be a bagholder no matter what you trade.

>reading comprehension
really dude
>the price of THAT coin drops
you're so ready to jump to defend ans that you don't even realize that someone isn't attacking it. Whenever any coin has a conference it moons in price before the conference and then goes down right after.

ANS invented pink wojacks.

i'm not holding anything else

do this at your risk though, that coin has been artificially kept low all this time and I feel if the whales lose control, even for a moment, it's going to shot up like a rocket.

buy more :^)

>another 10k wall pops up
>still 200 BTC waiting at 200k
Just kill me