Ripley's Holocaust: Fact or Fiction?

Did the Holocaust happen? Were Jews systematically murdered or were they put in internment camps to wait out the war? Did gas kill them or Allied bombs and cut supply lines?
>inb4 using testimony alone as proof

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
m.imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This fucking thread again

youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs

>first photo is clearly photoshoped
>dumb stormfags believe it's the original one
How disingenuous can you be?

Can you imagine how monstrously autistic you'd have to be to get so butthurt about a troll to create that gigantic spergy infographic?
>Great, then you wont mind me debunking this whole image!
I don't even disagree with it, but this is just pure reddit cringe.

Haha tell the one about the Death Coaster that one cracks me UP!

I'd love to see the source of the "original," like the paper it was supposedly published in

Yep, and I bet kikefags like you think the photo on the right is the original.

Dolf writes mein kampf, hahhah no way would he try and kill all the jews, what an out there accusation.

You can even see fences with barbed wire on this photo. Yup, real seekers of truth.

>frog poster

post disregarded

Oh, and apparently the source of this photo is a fucking TV show Ghost Adventures.

>There are no dumb ques-

Your point? There were barbed wires in the original train crash in Dresden, Ohio as well.

You people are autistic. There are multiple threads already on this board with people debunking your shitty infographics. Go look at them

>people debunking your shitty infographics

lol. That's what you think. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't see any barbed wires here.

>lol
Why is it only people from /pol/ who say lol? You lot stand out like the biggest newfag teens yet you don't even realise it

not him but, lol nice ad hom bro.

Not an argument

Of course you don't

>his stupid fake got debunked
>still continuing this farce

There's nothing to argue. Stop making multiple threads about your Jewish head-canons and read the ones that already exist

"ur stupid lol"

"stop telling me how my arguement is shit".

For the record I think anyone who denies the holocaust is a fucking brainlet.

Prove the holocaust happened then. Give me facts that can be cited. That are not testimonies.

>brainlet detected

I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there. - SS-Rottenführer Oskar Gröning

For Operation Barbarossa, initially four Einsatzgruppen were created, each numbering 500–990 men to comprise a total force of 3,000.

What was their purpose?, why did goring speak frankly about the holocaust?

You've already come to your own conclusions and just want a confirmation of your bias. If you sincerely want to prove to yourself it did happen, stop being a lazy nigger and search for the evidence for yourself. You can start by looking at the archive and catalog of this board and see past arguments made. Many have tried to reach out to you people but it's like pissing into an ocean

To play the innocent card to get out of a prison sentence

Was that quote before, during or after the Nuremberg trials?

After I believe.

What I hate is there is never any actual evidence presented in any thread regarding the holocaust, neither supporting or denying the Holocaust. It is always just memes. I've tried going online to research for myself but everything I try to look up, its nothing but either Jewish Deformation league labeling everything as anti Semitic or something sponsored by Stormfront. Thats why I came here.

What was the purpose of the 3 Einsatzgruppen units (each consisting of 500-1000 members of the SS and Gestapo) during Operation Barbarossa? How were these units different than the Wehrmacht's Security Divisions (Sicherungs-Divisionen) and Guard Units (Landesschützen)?

Why would Jews inflate the number of holocaust victims when reparations paid by West Germany after the war were based on the number of survivors and not the number killed?

What did SS and nazi officials in internal memos mean by the word "Special Treatment" (Sonderbehandlung) regarding jews in their custody?

Upon liberation of Auschwitz, it was discovered that in the camp, nazis had bagged and stored 2000 kilograms of shorn hair. How did the nazis get all this hair and why did an overwelming number of samples contain traces of hydrogen cyanide?

How could the prisioners at the Bergen-Belsen be starving to death when 3 km away the food stores for the camp contained "600 tons of potatoes, 120 tons of tinned meat, 30 tons of sugar, upwards of 20 tons of powdered milk; cocoa, grain, wheat and other foodstuffs." Why was this food withheld from the starving prisioners?

If the Jews were evacuated "to the East" rather than being exterminated in Poland, what happened to them? Why have so many family members of those "evactuated" never heard from their loved ones again? Wouldn't they try to make some contact in the past 70+ years?

You weren't looking hard enough.

Try this out, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial

There are thousands of guards, and survivors who claim the holocaust is real, none of the higher ups denied it, very few nazi's deny it.

uhhhh.. ohhh. . Oh vey?

Why did almost every single nazi ever tried for their involvement in the holocaust use the defense that they were just following orders?

You would think if it was all made up, at least a couple of them would argue that the events they have allegedly taken place in never occurred.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

hey buddy, these should be very easy questions to answer for an event that never occurred.

Why didn't they recant in the 60's then?

The war ended 75 years ago. High ranking nazis and guards at the camps aren't being kept silent by torture or being killed in 2017.
The few that are left are old and will be dead anyday now. Yet they all still declare that the Holocaust happened.

>High ranking nazis and guards at the camps aren't being kept silent by torture or being killed in 2017.

You do realize that it's against the law in Europe to question the narrative of the holocaust right?

Or any time in the past 70+ years?

Surely more than of the 8 million nazis interrogated in the year after the war would have spoke up about their torture.

My guess is that they lied to get out of being hanged.

That doesn't make sense, "did you kill jews and shit"

"Yeah holocaust was real I killed them" ok we'll let you go?

as opposed to nah it's bullshit, ok in that case we will let you go.

We aren't talking about the holocaust here, we are talking about them giving accounts of their alleged torture.
Even when it was proven that that defense (used by those who were tried before them) would not prevent such a punishment?

In like 3 countries yeah are you saying that no people who participated in the holocaust moved overseas or would even give a fuck about legality when they were 101 years old.

Not every German who lived in the Reich was a prison gaurd at Auschwitz

no shit, a 95 year old man who was tortured at age 23 to get a confession out of him that he killed jews decided to come clean and admit that he only claimed to kill jews because he was tortured would be worried about violating holocaust denial laws

why, do you think recanting would be punishable by torture?

answer

Heh, it always amuses me how little stormfags know about history. You guys don't even know that Nuremberg trials weren't the only trials of Nazi criminals.

It's quite a bit more than three countries. In most of Western Europe it's illegal, most notably in the states (Austria, Poland and Germany) where it would be most relevant. Even in countries where it remains legal (like the UK) it can be very difficult and strenuous. Fredrick Töben only escaped extradition to Germany on the skin of his teeth.

Alright, if you want it spoonfed to you,
m.imgur.com/a/725A7
There you go. There's a lot in there, so take a thorough look and keep an opened mind. Honestly, even just the bits that expose the main proponents of holocaust denial as frauds and the amount of false propaganda they use would be enough to tell me what this movement stands on.

>it's a /pol/ decides not to read a few dozens of very well primary sourced books that incorporate statistics from dozens of countries in favour of 3 Veeky Forums infographics episode

>Believing the jewish lies.
Read David Irving if you want to know the truth

>the holocaust is the only historical event where eye witness accounts aren't allowed

Why do stormcunts do this?

Have you listened to them? If I were a Jew, I would also have them banned, they're all fairytales which contradict each other, complete fabrications.

>Believing the lies of basement dwellers
David Irving got btfo and now admits that there was a programme of extermination. If you want to know the truth, stop cherry picking sources like that old kook does

>admitting mass murder gets you OUT of being hanged

Ok...

>it's a stormniggers first encounter with primary sources episode

Sigh...

> it's a I won't answer the fucking questions and try to fob off having to tackle difficult truths episode

I don't recall you asking me a question?

> It's a I think I'm clever until someone with a huge IQ and bigger dick comes along episode

Being inferior and having a micro dick

>Irving isn't a fraud
He has never been anything more than an amateur in this field of study, on top of that he had a clear bias towards Neo-Nazi and white nationalist sentiment. If you want to write off every piece that proves your wrong as
>jewish lies
Then go ahead. Just don't spread your autism to other intellectually vulnerable people.

First make a detailed refutation of points of all these books, then I answer those 21 questions

Arad, Yitzhak, Israel Gutman, and Abraham Margaloit, editors. Documents on the Holocaust: Selected Sources on the Destruction of the Jews of Germany and Austria, Poland, and the Soviet Union. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press, 1999.

Arad, Yitzhak, Shmuel Krakowski, and Shmuel Spector, editors. The Einsatzgruppen Reports: Selections from the Dispatches of the Nazi Death Squads’ Campaign against the Jews July 1941-January 1943. New York, NY: Holocaust Library, 1989.

Friedlander, Henry, and Sybil Milton, editors. Berlin Document Center. New York: Garland, 1992.

Friedlander, Henry, and Sybil Milton, editors. Bundesarchiv of the Federal Republic of Germany, Koblenz and Freiburg. New York: Garland, 1993.

Hochstadt, Steve. Sources of the Holocaust. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2004.

Joods Historisch Museum. Documents of the Persecution of the Dutch Jewry 1940-1945. Amsterdam: Athenaeum-Polak & Van Gennep, 1979.

Klamper, Elisabeth, editor. Dokumentationsarchiv des Österreichischen Widerstandes, Vienna. New York: Garland, 1991.

Mendelsohn, John, editor. The Holocaust: Selected Documents in Eighteen Volumes. New York: Garland, 1982.

Mikoletzky, Lorenz, editor. Allgemeines Verwaltungsarchiv, Archiv der Republik, Vienna. New York: Garland, 1995.

Milton, Sybil, and Roland Klemig, editors. Bildarchiv Preussischer Kulterbesitz, Berlin. New York: Garland, 1990.

Braham, Randolph L., editor. The Destruction of Hungarian Jewry: A Documentary Account. New York: Pro Arte for the World Federation of Hungarian Jews, 1963.

Crew, David F. Hitler and the Nazis: A History in Documents. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005.

Cool projection. How does this relate to the Holocaust and source analysis?

Most Jews (and Russian pow's) died of typhus rather than gas or firing squad.

But its not like the Germans had anything to do with those conditions.

1.Why else would you combine intelligence, police, and military? Partisan fighting
2. -
>why would Jews inflate the numbers
Obviously to add weight to it, 1 million dead is quite a bit, but it lacks the weight of 6 million, or now what is it? 12 million? It has to be THE EMINENT genocide in the last century for it to remain in the collective consciousness of Europeans for personal gain, and 1 million or even 3 million lacks that gravity.
3. That could mean anything, the context needs to be known
4. Source needed and further details required
5. Source needed and further details required-
Why would the Nazi's shorn hair and bag it after the supposed gassing? If anything shorn hair points to the delousing hypothesis. You would shorn hair on prisoners suspected to have lice- which would be common post-inhabitation in a ghetto.
5. Impossible to know, perhaps the Soviets massacred them as opposed to feeding them, perhaps the Germans did. All speculation, but then again how hard is it to lakes superfluous claims of family members?
How hard would it be to claim an Uncle Chaim was missing in hope that "his" missing would have a monetary reward?

>3 million lacks that gravity but 6 does not.

What? WHAT? ??? ???

Falls below the quantity of genocides in this century- Holodomor or the Cambodian genocide, or is close to another genocides number such as the Armenian. It loses it's emphasis- just another genocide among others. Suddenly people begin to question why every major Western city has a holocaust museum- but not a Holodomor or Cambodian or Armenian Genocide museum.
>which is a question Westerners should be asking anyways

/pol/ has become it's own meme

>partisan fighting
You faggots should be forcefully re-educated. We have German documents listing how many children and women were executed.

The more I read about the holocaust, the more people like you disgust me.

Because the Holocaust was the first and only genocide in history to happen on a systematic and industrial scale like a running factory?

Holdomor wasn't a genocide.

The method of genocide is meaningless and adds no weight to it while demeaning other genocides.
Genocide isn't defined by race by race necessarily, but in your case you're wrong, the ethnic Ukrainians were targetted.

Does it matter the actual number. The Germans took selfies of themselves shooting Jews. Its documented millions of Soviet POWs died in camps.

If they could have killed all Jews and Soviet pows they would have.

>the ethnic Ukrainians were targetted
Then why 1 million Kazakhs also died?

I'm sorry user, but this is just silly, I'm not going down that ideological hole.

>That image
>all of /pol/ believes in everything I think is wrong just to spite me

>tfw /pol/ is always right

>if
>if
>if

I keep getting opinions from the people who claim to have the proof.

You can't really excuse genocide just because other nations did it.

Turkey I'm looking at you.

>The method of genocide is meaningless
Society says otherwise. You may not see the significance but most do. Moreover, the Holocaust is far more relevant to a Westerner then a genocide that may occur in Rwanda or Cambodia for exmaple. Why wouldn't we add more weight to our own history
>inb4 da jooz

I'm not doing this. The question is if the famine was really man-made and if the goal was to exterminate Ukrainian people.

Is that a German concentration camp or a Soviet Gulag?

Does society say that? Or rather is it the merchants of shame who say that? I don't think Native Americans think "well the Jews had it worse than us because there was a system in place". No one thinks that.
Except for the Jews.
>more relevant to westerners
Relevant in what sense? To allow for the continuous creation of strawmen everytime a Jew or Israel is criticized? To give weight to political and spiritual groups, like the ADL or Bnai Brith, who profit?

I said the Germans took selfies of themselves shooting Jews.

This is a fact.

It's from a German concentration camp.

weren't these reprisals because a bunch of pol's killed a couple thousand Germans in Poland?

I don' have it with me but an user disproved this image as a Soviet fake some time back.

No.

Even if that were true. Reprisal killings are a war crime.

Source? or am I gonna have to rely on your trustworthiness?

But user, it's only been 1 hour, you can't have gotten more than a few dozen pages into the first book, retort when you've read the whole lot, that 18 volume one takes a bit of time.

I don't disagree with that fact, but you gotta admit, if you were told a couple thousand of your own people were killed for fuck all, you would be a little upset.

Than what was it then?

>Manstein sent a letter to Einsatzgruppe D commanding officer Ohlendorf complaining that it was unfair that the SS was keeping all of the murdered Jews' wristwatches for themselves instead of sharing with the army.

Maybe Manstein should have kept his mouth shut.

>for fuck all