Portfolio/blockfolio thread

post your portfolio
peak: 520k usd
bottom: 305k usd
current: 365k usd

Peak: 2.24 million
Bottom: 10k (around a year and a half ago)
Current: 875k

What software is this?

Nice man, but there is no way you had 10k at the bottom

100x return was possible in 1,5crpytoyear

You'd be surprised. I started off at 20k then the market dipping right after I bought. For a good 2 months after I bought, it was at ~9k or so.

Let me guess, you're the sia guy

Yeah, right. 1.5kk loss since ath and you couldn't figure out how to minimize it??

Good guess.

I was close at my peak to your bottom, kinda amazes me since you had 2.44m at the top..

yeah he can totally just dump a million instantly on the market

are you fucking retarded.

He is. I recognize the status bar plus it's in cad

Hope you cashed out a little bit my man

Ofcourse you can. And actually I didn't even mean dumping it, but like flippening to other coin(s) to mitigate loss. If he ever got to that point, he would have known. So it's bullshit

Cashed out ~120k (35.8 btc) but bought back ~ 10 btc of sia at 370 sat. I expected it to be the bottom, but it sank lower, so ah well. But I expect it to go higher eventually, so it's fine.
It should be enough for another year or two until the market gets better.

You underestimate how naive I am.

Nice work man, that's a decent amount to cash out, should keep some in CAD, in case BTC goes down after August 1st.

Probably would be wise to diversify at least 1/4 of your portfolio out of sia, to minimize your losses.

Living the poorfag life.

Peak at 250, and I reached the bottom yesterday, at 45.

It's actually impressive to see guys making six or even seven figures. I am a bit jelly.
BTC: 1GX2pAwAHwPJtCcCgMKt1d6v3af7YN9awU

Investment: $1500
Peak: $2000
Bottom: $1200
Current: $1300

I bought at the top of the market, so I don't feel too bad about my losses so far, many chances to get into the green in the future.

jesus

Low: 0.02 BTC
High: 6.4 BTC
Current 3.8 BTC
I started a long time ago.

Nicuuuu

Peak: 10k
Bottom in latest correction: 3600
Thats not yet the bottom i'm afraid

Initial investment 2k
Fiat invested between March and now 1-1.5k
Peak 51k
After this recent crash 29.5k

Forgot to add chart. I didn't start using Blockfolio until March so ignore the percentage gains since it counts as if it was from 0