When you take your money out at the bottom just to watch everything going green

When you take your money out at the bottom just to watch everything going green

Why so dumb?

Yesterday was a handle on the Day chart. That means we're trend reversing within the week lol how the fuck can you be so dumb?

Buying from 26th-30th July

thanks for the laugh

it's like you NEVER learn

>sell low

Now just buy high and you are golden

good ol buy high sell low

Sell the crash early or hodl to the bottom. I'm always too scared to sell, so I just hodl instead

damn i know your pain. i know it. but you NEED to stop thinking about it.
nothing much you can do now.

just remember ... there was guys who was mining btc long time ago and who was selling all of it for pennies. or that guy with pizza.....

lots of people lost in this game many times. you can't always win.

>faggot why didn't you sell so you could buy more when it dipped further
>faggot why you so dumb for selling at the bottom

never change, biz

also you can hodl but buy more at the bottom

sauce on OP's pic?

I fucked up my first couple trades too.
You'll get the hang of it.

This makes me super thankful for those years of crazy Forex trading which taught me how to keep emotions in check.

I will hold all the way to zero if I have to and buy tons more.

this

I cant believe retards sell at a loss

I just sold everything yesterday after all my gains from the last few months were wiped out. So I at least broke even. I don't think the trend is going to reverse anytime soon. Maybe in like 2019.

which is why you never ever panic sell. Ever. Unless you are near ATH, it's almost guaranteed sooner or later the prices are going to rebound to your level or above.

please anyone

looks like riley reed

You're going to be real mad in a couple weeks when eth is back at 300 and BTC at 2700.

Shouldn't have sold everything, maybe only half

thanks man

man you are dumb

This isn't rocket science. If something your invested in tanks without you know and it's too late to sell it you might as well just hold until it goes back up because you've already lost money. No point in losing more money.

It's Raid you uneducated fuck

Low energy bait