We reached the bottom, and from now it's only going up. Buy now before it's too late, guys!

We reached the bottom, and from now it's only going up. Buy now before it's too late, guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OtxjdYf9Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Priority Crowdsale
Acess
Deadline july 16

youtube.com/watch?v=1OtxjdYf9Yk

I hope that by July 16 the value will at least reach close to 10k sat.

Name of coin and where to buy? I've been off Veeky Forums for a few weeks now.

Most certainly not.
I'm thinking about selling at 4200 to buy back at 3k

Cofound.it (CFI), buy in Bittrex.

Already arrived in the 4200 sat. Already sold?
If you want to sell, now I think it best to wait until the 16th for this.

I think now by the 16th it should go up 1.5 / 2k sat per day and after the 16th it should fall again.

Up up we go.

Thanks

But do not believe it will fall again to 3k sat.

Is this supposed to tell me something?

Just that it broke the 38.2 range which is an important test range and is now exceeding it and likely the next test range

I mean it's just gonna crash again when BTC and ETH fall some more, what does it matter

I think it will get easy up to 4900 sat. The problem is that from now on there is a wall.

The wall fell. Now I think it gets up to 6500 easy. I do not see any resistance until then.

I think by July 16 should pass from 15k sat.

If only it would return to fucking 8.2 so I can sell at zero loss.

SNT on the other hand... RIP

Musiconimi will be the ultimate test for this coin. If it doesn't break 30k sat from that ICO this coin really doesn't have a future

I think in 2 days it should pass that. The rise in the CFI, I believe, is not only due to the recovery of currencies today. It will also have the crowdsale deadline of Musiconomi day 16, so it should still go up quite a bit there.

30k sat? Are you insane?

he definitely is that's just retarded

maybe he meant 30 cents but still retarded

My expectation was that too. I bought it shortly after they released on Bittrex by 12k sat.
He hoped that Santiment's release would be over 20k. At the Musiconomi launch above 30k and at the launch of X8currency above 40k.

Only this coin has been so manipulated that now it is even looking like a dream and my expectations have also been reduced.
Nowadays if it does not go over 15k in the Musiconomi release and 20k in the launch of X8currency I'm going to make sure the devs are manipulating the coin.

Oops, I meant 20k, typo

But it reached 18k just off of speculation alone. With an actual adoption of the coin in place for an ICO + Priority Pass 20k is conservative

I think it can be true if whole market will be stable. But I'm sure that fall is not over

What happens on July 16?

not conservative at all considering the bear market we're currently in

look at the first reply in this thread

Thanks, just bought 1k cause why not. Let's see what happens.

I bought in at 12k sats and didn't sell at 20k because of the HODL meme. That's what I get for listening to Veeky Forums. Would have been better off investing in DGB or RDD

HODL and you will sell it at 30k. It's that simple.

Bought at 11.5K and fell for the meme as well. Lose not hope, user. Looking at its use, I believe CFI is going places.

For today I do not see any barrier that is preventing the currency from rising to 6500 today. Sales orders are not high volume. After the 6500 will only have another barrier in the 9282 sat.
That's if things go the way they are.
I think the whale or whoever is already made the clean of those who bought at ICO and the price will not come back for the 3k sat.
If you pass the 7 thousand you will only have steel hands and the value will rise.

Now they have put a barrier on the 4800 sat.
I've already seen that it will start all over again.

I have pretty much written off the 1 ETH worth of this that I bought (when it was too high). I have zero faith in CFI but I won't sell it at a loss. Fuck it. It will just rot in my wallet for eternity as a reminder to never buy shitcoins again.

It seems to be purposeful indeed. It had everything to keep rising today until July 16 but someone decided to put that barrier there in the 4800.
If you can get past this you will find another one in the 6500.
Looks like this son of a bitch will hold the coin for a long time. It should drop again.

It came to the wall of 4800. Let's see now if you will have enough strength to overcome this barrier.

The wall in the 4800 is being devoured.

Has passed! Towards 6500 sat !!!

>QXig4TLy
I ate it. You're welcome.

>2L6ghhug
Thank you!

Now let's hope mr whale doesn't fuck us.

Watch the move on the asks and bids. Looks like a bot war is going on.

That's why I pulled the trigger and added to my heavy ass bags.

We're going to pass 5000 satoshi boys, don't pop your bottles quite yet though. We still have a ways to go.

5000 ??? We will reach 6500 easy. You do not have anything holding CFI up to 6500 now.
If CFI goes from 6500 it goes easy up to 10k sat. In the 10k already has a more difficult barrier to pass.

Me too, I ate a pretty big chunk of that faggots wall. Fuck this asshole.

This will hit 15k by the 15th most likely.

I got tired of that faggot crashing the price to a retarded low. Wasn't gunna allow anymore accumulation.

>30k
are you fucking mental?

Now in a few hours it reaches 6500.

I feel for bagholders of CoinForIdiots but the name itself was a dead giveaway anyway

Anyone know the ICO price offhand?

Why isn't it on poloniex

get into Buttrex or stay poor, fag. you've got 1500 sats left

icostats.com i think it was .12 or so

Thanks

>This will hit 15k by the 15th most likely.

pretty sure ETH will crash again before that. Weekend faggots ruin everything. Or conversely provide and excellent buying opportunity.

It has already passed the 5000 and is already in the 5145. So far so good without another barrier before the 6500.
For now we will see this bot war on the bottom and the price rising.

Why is that fucker growing so much ? Wasn't santiment a total failure ?

You really trusted all these haters?

lol no, it sold out in 1.5 days out of 3. CFI was manipulated hardcore by whales for weeks for accumulation purposes, now its free and preparing for mooning.

i bought at fucking 10k these bitch fluctuations are nothing

Well ... they kinda seemed to be right

Well, everything was going down.

Hopefully you get to sell your bags soon bro. Hang in there.

Son of a bitch is already manipulating the coin again.

thanks man, shit's frustrating.

But at least he took the wall in the 6500 sat. It seems the path is now free until the 10k sat.

Hope so, now we just have to wait for this bot bullshit to resolve.

Another sell wall at 5600 for 7btc. If it gets there soon I might eat a big chunk. I hate this mother fucker.

I hate this guy.

The son of a bitch has already toppled to 4400 sat.

Sad thing is the sell wall is gone...now its just falling on its own.

Maybe the chinks will lift it off tonight...they did that last night when everything else was in falling.

Yeah. Let's hope so. If you keep going up every day until the release of Musiconomi is already good.