AHAHAH where's that faggot who was saying this was a pump n dump now? Already doubled my investment in 24 hrs

AHAHAH where's that faggot who was saying this was a pump n dump now? Already doubled my investment in 24 hrs

It seems manipulated but it just keeps going up....

I don't trust this coin.. would never feel safe holding it to try gain a quick buck. Nice profit you would of made if you were brave enough though

which means it's the worst time to enter.

Do you not remember numenaire? 7x in like 3 days. Do you remember how that turned out?

so take your profit and stop being a greedy faggot. you gettin played.

nice OP.
but yeah, it's way too late to get in now.

THIS IS THE MOST CLEAR AND OBVIOUS CASE OF A PUMP AND DUMP I HAVE EVER SEEN. IT WILL FALL BEFORE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SELL.

Lol @ idiots in this thread. Do some research and join their slack. This is literally a top 3 coin in the future

This is exactly a pump and dump. You're still in the pump phase. Don't overstay your welcome

Too late to get in and not good for long term hold.

In the future, i am not denying that
Even eth suffered several pnd before becoming what it is
People will dump this

OP you out yet?

what's up user.
are we still idiots for not buying when you started shilling?

>AHAHAH where's that faggot who was saying this was a pump n dump now

they were ITT

>be shill
>make memes and threads to get people excited for your shitcoin
>pumps for a few days
>Veeky Forums posters are happy (You're here)
>dump
>shills go from making memes to laughing at bagholders
>move on to next coin in a few days

elliot wave 5 completion soon

OP is evidence of time to sell

but where did the OP go?
i'm rooting for him.
He called us idiots for not gambling with him.

hahahaha

only a complete moron bought this coin yesterday. It just proves you are an idiot that got really lucky

but it's a top 3 coin now!
FFS i trusted op. I lost my Lambo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA etc

>top 3 coin
What the fuck?
This coin is ranked number 45.

see

good night sweet prince

hope you sold retard

Lol ok little babby daytraders. You only think this coin is shit because A. They have no bitcointalk thread and are not well known and B. It isn't shilled here yet

See you in a year. Thx for another screen cap for my collection

>Y-you just don't understand THE TECH

>dat falling volume

I hope you are already out op

get the fuck out now dude if you care about profits. panic selling is going to start soon.

Wait you mean you didn't GTFO ? you're still in??
Lmao enjoy your bags. Next time try to recognize a PnD when you see one.

OP, you see what happens when you gloat?
it may be a good coin, some may hold some, but you are still a shit gibbon for calling anyone who knew it was bad timing to buy at the time an idiot.

might buy but you're still a spastic

what the fuck even is their product? you'll be able to send money with low to no fees once segwit and lightning is on bitcoin. yet another project created for the sole purpose of selling a bunch of worthless tokens.

I guarantee nobody can even articulate why MTL is good.

>it isn't shilled here yet

literally, only a day trader could have made anything from this. hope you sold OP

Every single retailer that accepts visa and MasterCard will be able to accept MTL. They are a non scam version of Monaco.

BUY THE DIP