Get your SAN now if you want an easy 5x soon

SAN is going to moon! Buy in now it's still cheap!!!

coinmarketcap.com/assets/santiment/#markets

SANtiment is on Bitfinex and Liqui.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Stop shilling this coin it will grow on it's own all you're doing Is making it look like a shitcoin

I WANT everyone here to get rich.

I want to give them the opportunity so I'm telling them this because it's almost a sure thing as far as things in the crypto world go.

Fuck you op . If you try to rip biz off again I will back your wallets and donate all your funds to a charity of my choice. After every fucking ico there is a crash. Get the fuck off this bored you are banned from biz. Stupid nigger

that's because they let whales buy up all the ICO coins. That's not at all what happened here you fool.

SAN is on Bitfinex with a fucking $16 million market cap.

Do you realize how incredible that is as a buying opportunity?

Proof of 16m marketcap? Didnt they sell 45000 ETH in tokens?

Either way I have an entry set at 8k sats

Read the OP:

I spoonfeed you people jesus christ.

Sorry OP I do appreciate the shilling. You got me into SAN (: Post your address and I will donate if you're right about your shillings (:

Ok op I will read . You seem like a nice guy I might even buy 100k

Why does the site say they got 45k ETH OP?

But the mktcap is 16m ?

Exchange idea is great this fucking token tho I dunno .

Sure here's an ETH address from myetherwallet that I own:
0x87ad0f383ae616c57294be77dDe6FDd40C7CB5D1

My advice is to buy after it hits 1 sat

I bought too early and lost a lot of money cashing out. feelsbadman now I have ANS. donate some San pls papa?

I will wait till it dips below ICO price or at least closer to it just like it happened to cfi and snt, i got burned for buying too early on both.

What the fuck do you mean there was no ico crash look at the pic.im not bashing you every new coin does this. I will buy after the dip

Just offloaded my AdEx i bought in the ICO for SAN

comfy

it' s lower than ICO price right NOW!

1 ETH = 1000 SANs @ ICO

Well, that' s only cheaper if ETH was more expensive at that time which I believe it was.

Anything that has the name CFI in the middle will not buy for more than 4k sat.
You who bought this fucking coin went into another scam with the quality CFI seal and will get stuck until the whale decides it's time for more 1k sat but it will not rise further.

Fuck off Pajeet. This coin could go 1b+ mkt cap

i dont believe you

Check the prices yourself and those ICOs you mentioned had 10x the market cap to start with. Don't be late to the party user, just BUY BUY BUY.

Don' t miss the moon mission!

do the math or else you're lying, plus im too retard to run the numbers but i do want to buy SAN

Wait this shit hit 4k sat.

>until the whale
There are no whales in this coin user.

It' s not too late to get on the space ship guys!

fuck you its still more expensive than at ICO price even though fucking ETH is cheap as fuck.

Time to buy was a couple hours ago. Still not sure if this shit will dip to hell like it happened to cfi and snt, i will pick it up there but the FOMO of it not dipping there is hard af

goddamn this shit keeps rising i should have bought 2 hours ago REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tfw bought at 10800

fuck you

I just bought at 15000 :(

I was gonna wait a few days but i really believe this shit is mooning

i'm a newfag and a bit confused about wallets, i can't find any info on wallets that support san, also do you recommend any wallet?

myetherwallet

also bitfinex but thats an exchange wallet.

alright, so i created a wallet on myetherwallet, is this enough or would you recommend hardware wallet?

If you have a shitload of coins/money i guess a hardware wallet is needed, if not thats fine for now

thanks

I use myetherwallet too until I have a much bigger coin collection.

With prices being so volatile, tons of people just keep their coins on exchanges even if it's not best practice. If you want to keep your coins on exchanges, the bare minimum you'll want to do is enable 2FA security. If you want to hold your SAN in myetherwallet, you'll have to add a custom token in myetherwallet after withdrawing your SAN to your mew wallet in order to see and transfer them:

Under 'Token Balances' -> Add Custom Token
Name: SAN
Address: 0x7C5A0CE9267ED19B22F8cae653F198e3E8daf098
Decimals: 18

what was ico price in $$ per SAN?

Somewhere around 0.00010+ sat. I didn't pay too much attention to the price at USD when I bought, but I think it was at around $0.27+ USD. The ICO market cap was pretty low at only 11 million USD and was pretty evenly distributed among buyers with very few whales. There was a presale before the ICO back in Feb which accounted for a small fraction of the overall circulating volume, so most of those people had probably already dumped. I think the floor might've already been established a few hours ago. Coin is still under the radar and hasn't even hit Bittrex.

thanks, I successfully added san to wallet and also bought san already, now i wanted to withdraw to mew wallet and bitfinex didn't send me confirmation email and just cancelled the request, i'm sure i entered my address correctly and found on reddit btfinex already had some email issues, does this happen often?

I never had any problems myself. I'm just reading about that, that sucks. According to a reddit post, it might be 2FA by SMS related? Maybe try to make your 2FA use the Authenticator app instead?

Wait, you mentioned email? It should be confirmed by either entering the key code given by SMS or opening the Google Authenticator app and entering the key code from there. Or the third option of using Fido U2F, which I honestly have never used before.

it goes like this, i make withdrawal request, receive sms, enter sms code, get anti temper swirly message, enter that code, then it says to check my email to approve it and it gets cancelled

Did you enable both Google 2FA as well as SMS 2FA?

You can do that??

Guess you could. Actually, SMS should take precedence over Google 2FA for withdrawals except for logins according to the security page, so idk. Did you try disabling SMS 2FA and only use Google 2FA?

didn't work, first i tried just adding 2FA, then also disabling sms authentication but nothing changed, all of it gets cancelled as soon i enter anti temper code