Dad - severe alcoholic

dad - severe alcoholic

mom - left the family when i was 3

me - 5'3 (161cm) height goblin male, antisocial

what do?

I really so fucking hate alcohol. I wish all the people who drink alcohol just die in that place right away

I hate alcohol. and I hate my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
discord.gg/BDhmC9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy ETH

How much money do you have in savings?

>asking for advice anywhere except /adv/
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

2k $

living alone now. but the memories keep stiring my head.

I think I can't make it

this thread is off topic and should be removed.

Dump it all in ANS and wait

what about shitcoin shillings then?

at least my thread dosen't make someone lose their money of hundreds of bux. evn it's a shitpost

buy Monacoin, I can send you some to get you started if you want

at 5'3" best option is to transition to female and marry some rich guy, then divorce him, take half his money, and transition back.

Then put it all in ETH and ANS and DBG and whatever else Veeky Forums is shilling today.

I hate you retarded underage faggots who use Veeky Forums as your literal blog

kys

smells like a mexican

huh
you need to feel the same someday user.

hope your family get wreckt in some point just like mine did ;) run your own business and make money, because that money should be all spent out by one of your family member who got addicted into alcohol or drugs.

I seriously hope your family get ended so. your entire life too. just like mine did

What a question
>Kill urself

I want to talk to you OP.
discord.gg/BDhmC9
VC w/ coinish

>I seriously hope your family get ended so. your entire life too. just like mine did
my family isn't trash like yours so not likely to happen

keep blogging about your slut drunk of a mother and your loser father, really adds to the board

> I hate alcohol. and I hate my life
> I really so fucking hate alcohol. I wish all the people who drink alcohol just die in that place right away

Many of them hate their lives too that is the irony. Alcohol is the difference in how you and they handle your problems to escape life. You are here like us because we rather feel the pain of reality being called a faggot or degenerate for fucking up. I don't drink anymore but I have. It is just an escape user they can't handle life either and for ONE fucking moment be happy.

Now get the fuck off of Veeky Forums

you'll get paid for this post :)
life dosen't really flow as well as you hope my buddy. you'll see what I mean

what do you mean by goblin?

I love me a nice cool beer after buying some silver for the pile. grow up. My dad is an alcoholic but unlike your dad he isnt a degenerate and actually did something with his life and works hard so you know what fuck it let people do what they wanna do.

>we

this is genius

Kill yourself OP

do it, it would solve all your problems. You could tie up a belt real fast and put it on your dorrknob

go to Veeky Forums