>everything recovering
>MNE just keeps dropping like we're still in the dip and it doesn't give a fuck
WHY MINEREUM WHY THE FUCK!

Holy FUCK thank god I got out at $7

this is worse than dbg bagholders

I NEVER SOLD.

FUCK AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>fuck it, no point selling now. This HAS to be the bottom
Was my thought all the way from $7.00 down to $1.00 after failing to sell at $12.

They're upgrading Minereum to some other project and you'll have the option to convert your MNE to this new coin whenever this happens. Maybe it'll fix up after this project begins, but keep checking the news on coinmarketcap or something.

I was one of the people holding 2k+

sorry lads I saw the writing on the wall and sold it all for about $3k profit.

if MNE would have been released a month or two earlier, and if bittrex would have worked out, we'd all have lambos by now. but the liquidity of livecoin can't keep this thing alive.

Should I buy up lads? Was literally about to make a thread on this one. This looks like the bottom but I've heard the dev is a Pajeet scammer

Stop listening to FUD. Dev has been active and has kept every promise he made. The new coin he is working on will require MNE to purchase. This means an increase in demand for MNE. Sell it then and stop being impatient.

I was asking if I should buy. I don't own any to sell yet.

Because it's a shitcoin that nobody wants.

I've been shilling MNE since pretty early on, but I unironically think it is still a great buy, and considered doubling my position earlier today. I might still.

Look at it this way. It has a tiny coin supply and market cap relative to any average coin. It hardly needs stimulation to EASILY 2-4x, assuming we aren't entering an even more bearish market. Also, the dev has delivered regularly on development promises. He is constantly delivering new features and updating the token creation service (uh...also, MNE actually does something and isn't vaporware).

The only flaw you can really argue is that it's not on a larger exchange. I have no basis to claim it will be added to Bittrex any time soon, but I don't think it's that unlikely. It's a real project that has been delivering.

>rank 323

At this point I see no option but to hold and wait for activity in August on this. When this happens, it could be big though.

I know I keep saying this but jesus christ this HAS to be the fucking bottom. I mean for fuck's sake, we've gone from $12 to $1.

I used to make fun of the POSW holders but now I've gone and held all the way down. Never fucking again.

Damn...

I was really hoping you guys were holding. I was counting on you, thinking "nah I won't sell. We got people at Veeky Forums holding loads of this stuff, it'll work out."
I feel sick.

The dev HAS kept every promise though, yeah.

I mean people obviously panicked and sold. Who wouldn't? But that means there should be some heavy rebound too.

It honest to god can only go up from here.

I think it's safe to say almost every holding at this point has pretty much forgotten about it. I mean what the hell.

It wasn't even a 1-day pump and dump thing that you could tell would go down. this was a slow bleedout for weeks that has now actually gotten close to 0.

Regardless of where the bottom is, the fundamentals of MNE are still great and the coin supply is still tiny. I'm holding a considerable amount.

The thing jumps 10-20% in minutes which scares some people because the volume is still pretty low.

ho le fuk, i sold @ $10 ages ago knowing it was a shitcoin, made 4k lmao

Doesn't detract from the potential, IMO.

I genuinely feel better knowing some people still believe in this project. I want it to succeed.

It's just...objectively not a shitcoin. Way more speculative and vague coins have MUCH larger market caps. It genuinely doesn't make sense to me that this many people sold, so maybe I'm missing something.

Panic.

>I was really hoping you guys were holding. I was counting on you, thinking "nah I won't sell. We got people at Veeky Forums holding loads of this stuff, it'll work out."
I've been in the crypto game for years. I've seen a lot of coins come, and even more coins go. a couple of years ago I would still be holding, but I know better now. only the strongest coins survive a bear market, and when liquidity disappears on an altcoin there's really no coming back from that.

selling my MNE stack was not a panic sell, I had been watching the volume and price for weeks made sure to sell only when there was enough buy orders to cover the trades without tanking the price. it was a calculated move unlike the huge sell orders you're seeing now. I've consolidated my portfolio to 95% ETH until we are in a bull market again, and I owe a few thousand in short term capital gains tax because of that, but it's better than losing it all on dying alts. investing in any alt is too risky atm.

I can understand. I'm almost entirely in ETH as well, but wish I had sold at or near the top.

At this point, I'm waiting for a pullback. I understand a little better now.

I'm also in ANT though because of their strong connection to BNT and ETH and big updates in September, as well as BNT only because it's pretty much exactly 0.01 ETH right now and I don't think the 157,000 ETH buy wall they set up at 0.01 ETH will be eaten through. I'll watch it though and if it is, I'll get out. But I consider it to be just another vessel for investing in ETH with the possibility of it going slightly over 0.01 ETH at some point for some extra money on top.

I appreciate hearing about your decision though.

At this point I'm not expecting to come out strong on MNE, but I do think it's due for a pullback so I should wait a bit more at the very least.
Despite missing the top, I never did invest when it was very high, so it wouldn't take much for me to still break even.