Tfw you realize it's actually easy as fuck to make ~$50/hour day trading cryptos

>tfw you realize it's actually easy as fuck to make ~$50/hour day trading cryptos

i made about $200 today and $100 yesterday buying dips, holding for about an hour or two, then selling for a 10% gain

At this rate I'll be making $100k in a year

Oh boy you are going to get rekt.

>At this rate I'll be making $100k in a year
You'll probably give it back long before that happens

>buying dips, holding for about an hour or >two, then selling for a 10% gain.

There is an easy way to multiple those quick gains. Ever heard of leverage/margin? You can multiple that 10%. It's like do easy user, it's almost guarenteed gainz.

>You can make 80 working min wage a day

Gets the old noggin joggin

>At this rate I'll be making $100k in a year

Sure, nothing ever changes.

Only thing that has to change is if it becomes as stable as the stock market, right? Otherwise, if he's smart, he can use all of this volatility to his advantage.

I make that in an hour playing on bitmex

On what some proof bro words don't mean shit

That's not really how money works dude

What are the fees on bitmex and how does the futures system work on there?

at this rate you'll have grey hair by next month and be flat broke by next week

it's easy to make ten thousand dollars in ten seconds at a blackjack table

Sure. I'm certain nobody's ever said or thought like this in the history of ever.

What, are you saying that the market is just going to take a huge shit and never recover? Or maybe that OP made THAT MUCH MONEY but is suddenly going to go full retard, have no idea what he's doing, and lose if all?

>all the cucks on this thread

don't you have a bull to prep too crabs? you can read all those whitepapers while your wife is getting railed by a coal train, talk about time well spent

>make 30 perfect trades
>lost all gains @ 31
get cucked m8

OP,

us Noobs need step by step instructions

it gets bad man, days like today you only make a grand instead of 5k+ and you just want to end it

Yeah successful trades are great until you mess up. And that's going to come sooner or later.
You'll probably still do a nice profit if you're good but don't think it's going to be that easy.

Assuming you make a grand every single day, that's $365000 per year before taxes. If you're making that money then you're a crypto god.

You can't make 1 grand everyday, you can only do it when we have this much volatility. Most days are slow.

How to recognise losing position? How to cut losses?

How you do this?

if you don't know, PLEASE don't do it, most noobs get wiped out on margin

what coins are you guys using for daytrading?

I for one have missed the threads made when margin calls happen

Wheres that guy who lost like 10BTC on shorting ETH?

not the OP, but candlestick charts i think

cut your losses when coin has dropped 5%

Read market wizards man, some talented traders can make 900% in a couple of weeks. You have to be good though

how do you get good?

this.

how do i buy and sell coin

start going to temple and read the talmud for 3 hours every day..

nobody cares about your $17 life savings

>idubzzz picture
>literally 0 effort put into post
>too stupid to use google
I'm convinced this isn't bait is the sad part. normie adoption is long away at this rate

>normie adoption is long away at this rate
Good, I'm nowhere near done accumulating.

>Sell something on eBay for $100 profit in 1 hour
>"WHOA IM MAKING $200k/year at this rate!"

Sure. I'm certain nobody's ever done that successfully like in the history of ever.

If you actually did make $100 profit after investing only 1 hour of your time, and this was replicable, why wouldn't it be reasonable to assume 200k a year is achievable?

Because shit like this isn't consistent at all. It's like saying since plumbers can make $150/hr off sidejobs they're can all make $300k+ by just filling their schedule with sidejobs.