Guys... Does Ripple have no future?

Guys... Does Ripple have no future?

C-c-cant cripple the ripple.

>trusting jewish bankers in the new sector that specifically removes the need for jewish bankers

I'ts being adopted by major banks all over the world, thats better than most altcoins.

I'm bag holding around 100k of it though

ripple is the worst coin on the market

ripple has more bagholders than any other coin. They just told you that stuff, it isnt really going to happen

They have partnerships with banks who won't use the xrp token.

It's gonna be a bloody day when the market figures that out

yup

normies love jewish bankers

XRP and XLM are the only trustworthy coins atm, they are only going down because whalers have realized they can't manipulate them, so they're selling off.

Once those cunts are out, we should see 500-800% increase. Will most likely happen in November. Just telling this to let you know.

Also, of course I am holding it. Doing otherwise would be extremely stupid.

>we should see 500-800% increase
you are literally pulling these figures out of your ass

Why to avoid Ripple:

Principle:
===========
- Ripple undermines fundamental idea of crypto by centralizing government of the coin.

Fundamentals:
===========
- Centralized organization that could dump more ripple on the market at any given time.
- Lack of transparency, therefore reduced trust.

I would definitely stay away from this concept.
Yes, banks are involved ánd XRP is used as currency, as far as information is made publicly, but the institution clearly aspires to get as much profit as possible, which isn't always in line with the wishes of the people trading XRP.

You guys are right....

I must be the idiot.

When I read that banks are using Ripple and when I see that the fucking Bank of England just evaluated using Ripple for future payments I think there is value.

Fuck me and my 4000% gains huh?

Go buy shit coins. XRP isn't for /biz it's for rich normies

xrp is a great coin, its already being used. but that isn't driving up the price atm oddly enough. its probably going to be stages of price going up and staying there for eons. then it will go up and hold for another age & so on imo. based on nothing but my own asshole & gut instinct.

287% actually, from 6000 sats. remember me.

>based on nothing but my own asshole & gut instinct
this guy's asshole and mine are on the same wavelength. I speculate that xrp will act like a bond: conservative with very slow growth.

no, it won't. you are really stupid if you think xrp is special. take a look at the one day charts for xrp, xvg, strat. they all look the fucking same. it's just a fractal.

eh, its a cheap coin, i got in at about 3 cent so im happy myself. just see it being plausible to climb up to a dollar + within the span of 1-3 years. will probably take another year for it to spike like it did before, but some people have the patients, or maybe we're just retarded for holding for that long, but im also betting that god likes to tickle retards asshole from time to time for yolo factor

>undermines utopian dream
I will fill you in on a secret.. the banks win faggot

>could dump at any time
XRP is set into an escrow acct that is released on a predetermined schedule

>lack of transparency
it is an open ledger

I get a laugh watching anons talk about the dream of getting rid of the banking system while you post pics of gains given to you by wall st.

you sold out long ago for greed. so dont condescend anyone else. XRP is going to win the financial industry. they transfer in 3 seconds for fuck sake

>also bc you have no clue what you are actually talking about, Ripple wants to create an INTER ledger protocol. they want all crypto to succeed, in fact they are agnostic to any single asset class.

what they want to do is make it so you can trade any asset, digitally, in the same way you share a picture or send an email. XRP is a completely different model

The already-rich-as-fuck devs dump 1 billion XRP every month to you cucks that keep buying in.

They have enough to do this for 5 more years.

XRP has paid shills... Want proof..? Look at this thread. 5-8X on XRP is fucking impossible due to market cap. But don't let facts persuade you.

You can now make tokens on the ripple platform, its just started. Ripple will have the same hype as btc/eth in a few months.

I've already put 200$ into 2 Ripple ICOs