What is the greatest alliance ever forged in history?

What is the greatest alliance ever forged in history?

Anglo-Portuguese.

my dick and your mom

Anglo-American.

Fuck off, Burger, you sold us out over the Suez.

Ike gave Britain the benefit of the doubt when it came to unseating Mossadegh.

By Suez, he'd run out of fucks to give.

All you had to do was stay neutral, but you DEMANDED we withdraw.

We should have fucking fought you over this. British empire + French empire would have been able to defeat you.

Still mad, Nigel?

Mudasir and Salman

>invade a strategically important country at the height of the Cold War because you don't understand how the whole Cold War thing works
>US politely reminds you that colonialism is over
>cry and then do what the nice men with all the money tell you to do

Eisenhower made a lot of mistakes, that wasn't one of them.

You bastards overshadowed the Hungarian revolution and saved the reds a whole lot of media coverage.

You killed international European hegemony so you could feel like a big man. When you look at the modern world I hope you're happy, because You caused this.

>British empire + French empire
>after 1945
>being this delusional
this

>You killed international European hegemony so you could feel like a big man

Weird, you forgot the picture of Kaiser Wilhelm.

Europe killed European hegemony. Feel free to continue blaming America for Europe's failings like an ahistroical baby though.

>being this historically illiterate
As expected of a yank. France and the commonwealth would have BTFO'd you.

The US is the only thing keeping Europe relevant anymore. If anything you should be thanking the US for continuing western culture.

>France and the commonwealth would have BTFO'd you.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH my ribs. You realize those colonies hated Frances gut and that it doesn't matter how big the French """Empire""" was, right?

>those colonies hated Frances gut
Only the Algerians. The rest were uncle Tom's and are to this day.

>The rest were uncle Tom's and are to this day.
sure thing buddo. I bet all those Blacks with spears would really destroy America with our Nuclear bombs.

>britain didnt have nukes in 1956
>france didnt have nukes in 1956

as a canuck I dread the reality where some fuckwit like you had the bright idea they could take the US, since we'd be eating dirt fist, swiftly followed by you jackasses.

All three of them?

fpbp

I strongly, strongly doubt that Canada would get involved in a war against the US a second time.

>mali, niger, mauretania, ivory coast, republic of congo, gabon, CAR, chad, togo, senegal, burkino faso, cameroon, benin
>3
I see the American education system is much the same.

not the greatest but, UK + Chile

Wow I'm so scared. Two shit countries with inferior nukes dependent on American aid would take on America because they controlled large swaths of useless niggers who hated them in colonies they couldn't even afford.

Europe killed itself. Keep bitching about America though.

Oh, I thought you meant

>France will beat you up with the colonies it still has today

And I was thinking

>New Caledonia, French Guyana, and Kerguelen?

Even I'm not that delusional, Hank.

>The rest were uncle Tom's and are to this day
The French forces at Dien Bien Phu disagree

By '57 the French had been BTFO'd out of Indochina.

This. Longest, most enduring alliance in world history. Even when one went Protestant, they were still best buddies. Even as the balance of power constantly shifted, they still stayed true to one another (when Portugal was self-governing)

NATO obviously

the Triple Alliance

>You killed international European hegemony
That's right boi.

You go take a seat back, vote for that orange oompa loompa and let the men take the stage.

not our fault, we got sold out by the Jews on Wall Street

How did closing the pits and letting in the kebabs work out for you?

Athens+Sparta, since it stopped the kebabs from taking over

>Even I'm not that delusional
but you would kick america ass in 56 though right. lay off the alcohol slavaboo. I know what your up to. Another pretend i'm a dumb brit or french cuck to take the pressure off your shit country.