>fell for the buy a house meme
>not even a month and the AC condenser went out

Can I sue?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/04/28/investing/trump-rally-wall-street-100-days/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are you gonna sue?

Previous homeowner?

Unless there was an express or implied warranty re: condition of the AC condensor you're out of luck.

Ausfag lawfag here, so YMMV depending on location.

fuckin lewel

His Mom for raising a dipshit son

no but maybe your house in under warranty.

cuckshedders always like to pretend that buying is always a good financial move and renting is always a waste. you've learned the hard way why that's not always the case

>b-but muh landlord rolls repairs into the rent

no he doesn't. rent is purely based on supply and demand. do you think your landlord would charge less it nothing broke? NO. he is already charging you max that the market allows, repairs cost HIM money

>b-but you're just paying your landlord's property tax, mortgage, and profit

Maybe maybe not. again, rent is based on supply and demand. How much are property taxes and mortgage on a house that was $300,000 in Detroit in the 80s and worth pennies now? If landlord's couldn't lose money there wouldn't be houses for sale for pennies with tens of thousands of dollars or unpaid property taxes

>b-but muh renovations, muh entertaining, muh quality of life

if you're such a degenerate that you base financial decisions based on the color you can paint something then you deserve to be poor

cuckshedders, when will they learn

Did the sellers give u a home warranty? It might be covered.

bernie sanders voter detected

fuck you, you buy it its yours should have had better inspection done

Eh I was paying 1300/month for a 600 sqf cuckpartment now I have a 3 bdr house for $900/month. luckily I use to be a HVAC guy and can pinpoint the problem maybe even fix it but just barly noticed and don't have time until Saturday ughhhh

Seriously like a $1200 fix for like 15-20 years... wow... that's hella expensive.

I think so calling my Realtor in the am
I Voted for Hilary big guy

Saved.

This is gold. RENTING MASTER RACE

you're a dummy who overpaid in rent or changed neighborhoods. doubt you live in a market with 600 Sqft apartment for 1300 and 3 bedroom homes for 900 a month. I'm guessing you moved out of a city to a non comparable area or you overpaid for an "luxury" studio in a meme-tier hipster neighborhood

Yeah the loft apartment was cash and I would chat up all the babes but I made a good chunk of cash in crypto two months ago and my lease was up so said why not? Didn't even move to far the zipcode only changed by one number. I'll probably just live here a year or two and just sell for a slight gain of like 25-50k

even worse you deserve what you get then

I was speculating on stocks at the time and the Trump fucked it all up

Can't be too expensive to fix, especially if you can do it yourself. What is it, 1000? That's just a day or two of trading. Don't waste your time suing.

you're clearly an awful investor because everything has gone up since the election

Could be worse. You could have a wife that constantly nags you to get everything thing fixed.

Dude that's easy to fix. Just drain the freon, replace condenser and recharge.

Its been a while, is there places to rent a vacuum and recovery machines? Also Jews around here made it so that you have to be with a company to buy freon even though I have my epa universal card

>not owning property in an economic system designed around property ownership

You've basically on the same socioeconomic level as a nigger if you rent.

Yeah at a snails pace I honestly have lost count of crypto gains

I'm not denying money can be made in crypto but you're the autist who said you voted for Hillary and Trump messed everything up for your stocks

Trump literally has one of all time greatest post election stock market rallies

money.cnn.com/2017/04/28/investing/trump-rally-wall-street-100-days/index.html

Eh might buy a couple shares of Tesla tomorrow

This has to be bait

Haven't been keeping up with the markets but just saw they dipped recently and are already recovirng why would investing in them be b8 market whizz

anyone buying a house right now in aus or canada is buying at ATH and about to get fucked or zero growth

Newfag lurker here I've seen ATH thrown around a lot what's the acronym stand for?

All time high

Hmm makes sense
Thx user

look it up you shit stain

'no'

did you negotiate a home warranty when you bought the home? They're usually good for 1 - 2 years after you buy the home. If your realtor had half a fucking brain to recommend it to you during the negotiations.

If you're not sure, check your closing contract, or contact your realtor ASAP and ask.

Otherwise, have fun dishing out $5000.

TIP TO NEW HOME BUYERS: ALWAYS ask for 1 or 2 year home warranty into the contract. It's about $350-$600 and sometimes the seller wouldn't have a problem paying for it.

renters living in an area where the average cost of a 1200sqft-2000sqft home is100k-200k, along with a good job you plan on staying in for more than 5 years makes you the biggest cuck on the planet.

You're no different than a helpless cunt how can't do shit for themselves.

Roll up your sleeves and get to fucking work, and learn a thing or two.

I'm looking at AKS, it's one of those shit stocks I watch, but I should be making profit buying the double bot in a week or so, if I'm wrong I have stop alerts that will trigger, but I should be right on this.

*selling in a week or so