Remember guys... Fiat is a shitcoin and you're a fool to invest in it

Remember guys... Fiat is a shitcoin and you're a fool to invest in it

>Centralized
>Inflationary
>Pre-mined
>Devs create as much as they want whenever they want and sell it to you as loans

If you're invested in fiat then LMFAO you're a pathetic cuck. Check the lines you fucking KEK. You think this shit's going to the moon?

THINK AGAIN LOL PATHETIC BAG HOLDERS

You are totally right, and central bankers know this their created scam.

Thats why they are so against real cryptos like Bitcoin etc. because Bitcoin make central banks obsolete.

US dollar and other FIAT-currencyes are totally shitcoins, and scam money, that is a fact.

plus the devs can come kick your door in and take it back if they feel like it.

>USD is the biggest shitcoin of them all

Woah...

nice, just bought 100k

This meme is fucking old

Not as old as "dead cat bounce"

nice just sold 100k

desu

I almost feel bad for USD bagholders

It's shit, but at least the dollar is stable.

Yes, dollar lose stable purchasing power, because central banks want 2 % inflation every year, i.e. people lose 2 % purchasing power every year if they hold dollar, i.e. you lose 2 % each year, 20 % ten years, because that is the central banks policy and infaltion target 2 %.

>AT LEAST 20% in ten years
Unironically buying bitcoins to hodl right fucking now

Actually losing 2% for 10 years is not losing 20%, it's losing 100(1-(0.98^10)) = 18.3%...

But yeah it's shit

just fucking lol at how much value the AUD has lost in the last 10 years. how can people not riot?

>mfw i realised crypro is unironically the saviour of humanity

if we expected purchasing power to increase in the future then we would never buy anything, we'd wait for the future when prices are lower. firms cut prices so that you'll buy now, they lay off people, economy dies. planned inflation is good.

That's not true though because we have to buy stuff to live. The only exception is electronics and stuff...

And guess what, the longer you wait the more value you get for your money because electronics are increasing in capabilities faster than inflation is decreasing our purchasing power

Fungible,
Accepted by all vendors,
Government backed
I think in the short term it's a good idea to keep some, user,

Also let's not forget:-
Bitcoin:-
Unanswered questions around Ecc
NSA recently stopped using Ecc (2015)
NSA never offered a prize to crack to the Koblitz curve Bitcoin uses
Cryptographers such as courtois expect it to be broken in next few years
Bitcoin fork may lead to short term loss of value
Limited regulation / protection against losses

I've held bitcoin for a while and profited greatly from it and ethereum.

I hold a lot more coins and cash than when I started.

Don't ever assume it's a perfect replacement for fiat as of yet. It's an experiment.

Spreading FUD about fiat is very antisemitic. I will be reporting you to the JIDF, OP.

and yet most of the shit people buy puts them in debt instead of being necessary, money is being wasted and yet debt increases without any out, you cant stimulate the economy out of debt if your whole monetary system is one giant ponzi scheme.

the smart/rich individuals already know this and put most of their money in high return investments. proportionally they spend even less than poor people do. you can't stimulate an economy with the bottom 20%.

the best way to do it would be to keep all of your cash in crypto hedged with a safe short position if shit really did hit the fan, then cash out into dollars that you intend to spend immediately

This is what they want you to believe. Its like saying nobody would buy anything if bitcoins value rises all the time, but people buy things with it.

Or like sayimg nobody will work if we gave everyone a basic minimum income.

Its nothing more than projecting and implying people are lazy idiots without any need for success

I wouldnt...at least not on paper

It still blows my mind that one of these things used to be worth one pound.

that used to be worth 16 ounces?

nice, just bought 100k

Pound of silver?

Pound of feathers, mate.

But silver is 'eavier then feathers??

Not as old as "bear trap"

Only reasons y'all trade coins all day is to make more fiat

nah only amateurs cash out

You can't do away with fiat because you need fractional reserve to banking to maximize investment.

>crypro

Why would anyone use a system of currency that depreciates constantly over time? People would never be willingly paid in it as it meant their hard labor would become less valuable the second they had received compensation for it. People would just instantly stop working as all labor they do would be rendered worthless in the long run.

Reality doesn't conform to Economic "theory" friend.