Good evening Veeky Forums, some of you might remember me from my beginner tutorials awhile back

Good evening Veeky Forums, some of you might remember me from my beginner tutorials awhile back.

I'm here to share a little trick I've used to make more money on cryptocurrencies than any other method.

>Method 1: As you know, the market is not in a good state right now. However, one easy way you can avoid an ETH crash and secure profit in such poor market conditions is by funneling your Ethereum into a good ICO. Find an ICO where the price of ETH to ICO was established at a high rate of ETH/USD and invest in it.

>Method 2: Another trick is to invest in new cryptocurrencies where the ICO has completed but has not yet appeared on any major exchanges. The best example of this right now is Nimiq(NET). NET is only selling on Etherdelta, however it will hit bittrex and liqui in the next few days.

Smart anons should take the opportunity to buy now while you can still buy close to ICO price. There are a few other tokens that will be hitting exchange, but that's the only one I'm giving for now. Etherdelta's poor liquidity means that it's a gold mine for cheap buys before it reaches normies.

etherdelta.github.io/#NET-ETH

Good luck!

Plz be careful with ICOs. I got scammed by those fucking Estonians....

It's much safer to buy post-ICO if you can find it on smaller exchanges like WAVES or etherdelta. Which ICO are you referring to?

Polybius

pls explain

>I almost went in on this kek

I bought a ton of Salt and Mothership pre-ICO because I think they're solid ideas. Salt has got a working platform and Mothership is backed by the EU government.

Did I do good?

-90% immediately after ico. People used stolen credit cards to buy in, or did chargebacks and still got their tokens. Literally no word from the devs anywhere, email support is actual Pajeets. Got fucked on this one, but someone might pump it one day

Mothership is another Estonian scam just like polybius mate. This is all the work of Coinmarket Cartel.... I found out too late and bought both....

hahahaha sorry mates
some of you are alright, never buy dagcoin

t. Estonian

Got proof of this?

Bottom of the website shows the address where it's based. There's no laws for this shit in Estonia so you're seeing a ton of shit ICOs come from there that have literally just ran off with the money. Mysterium is rumored to be one as well, but I couldn't find proof.

mhhh chargeback after ICO?
Thanks for the idea user.

So you could actually launch an ICO from Mexico, run away with the money and no one could do jackshit?

You'll still get in trouble if you're a u.s citizen technically... But none of these people are ever gonna get caught. They're getting so many death threats on bitcointalk.

what was the ICO price of this particular coin?

0.00572 ETH per NET

Dammit OP don't give away our secrets to newfags.

Figured out that long ago but thank you senpai good coin you shared with us (NE(E)T)

Which ICO s especially will be good for da tricks ? Bitquence looks promising.

Which ICOs exacly will be the best to pull da tricks ? Bitquence?

obvious shill is obvious

as to Method 1:

ico.encrypgen.com

you're fucking welcome.

Damn I'm the dude who got scammed by polybius from last night and I also managed to buy the nimiq ico you guys are giving me hope that it'll pull me out of this grave thank you biz

Maybe if people stopped making a new (insert random shit) coin every other day, the market wouldnt be in the shitter

>Method 2: Another trick is to invest in new cryptocurrencies where the ICO has completed but has not yet appeared on any major exchanges.
I don't get it. Doesn't the price of an ICO coin drop immediately as soon as it hits exchanges?

>beginner tutorials

got a link?

From what I've read NET is not used for anything ATM as there's only testnet available. It will also be transformated into NIM at rate : 10NET=1NIM in December once mainnet is launched

None of what you said makes it a scam, and you say there's been no word from the devs, but have you actually joined their slack channel?