"No. You don't understand mom, I´ll be a millionaire when this shitcoin moons...

>"No. You don't understand mom, I´ll be a millionaire when this shitcoin moons, mom! I'll buy you and dad both a lambo! A-a ponzi scheme? No that's impossible my friends on the internet said this was the next big thing!"

Who are you quoting?

it's 99.9% of biz

Me at single digit bitcoin

>she doesn't understand and forces me to get a job

>We need just wait 5 years, and maybe i will be millionaire.

>In the meantime keep working mom, a growing boy needs to eat!

Good idea honestly, itll help you not watch the charts.

>It went up $500 just now!

>Oh wait 1000$ down now
>Well it is real market, mom.

shame its going to get more and more difficult to get rich in crypto.

there are already hundreds more shitcoins on the market now, and since for 95% of them theres no connection between product and likely hood to pump youre even less likely to hit a home run betting on one of them.

coins like bitcoin/ethereum will continue to rise but bear markets and the fact theyre already so expensive will slow down the rate of growth compared to 3 years ago. hundreds of billions more will enter but the relative price increases will get lower and lower.

not to mention the scammers have caught on, and are launching ICOs everywhere selling tokens whose only purpose is to fund themselves and will drop in value after the initial pump as the competiton picks up and people catch on to the fact that the tokens aren't designed to be valuable, just to appear so.

>Hey hunny-bun when you're done with your pog collecting game can you help me with these bags?

>sorry mom gotta watch the market!!!

>''Noone will help you with those bags haha... Oh wait sorry I'm not realy in a good mood mom... That my plan how to become millionare you remember... it's crashing...''

>tfw your whole family is so poor and desperate for money, they finally entrust their life savings to you, because you managed to convince them that you'll become rich investing in shitcoins before this year ends.
I'm down 50%. LMAO, family suicide incoming.

hopefully you're not invested in random pump and dump shit tokens. if not there's a good chance for a recovery this fall.

if you are invested in random shitcoins then chances are even in a recovery a different set will get pumped and you'll probably still be pretty down.

Lol are you me?

I keep telling my mom and dad that its just a dip and its gonna explode in value but the portfolio is looking weaker and weaker by the day and they're starting to panic.

I may just sell and run with the money. I know its the cowards option but its better than facing their shame and anger.

Whp else keeping their gains completely private? If my parents knew how much money I made they'd guilt me into sharing it with them. Not gonna happen.

You faggots make me sick

holy shit i hoped it wasn't real
>"MOM DIGIBYTE IS GONNNAA MOOOOONNN I NEED YOUR CREDIT CARD"
>excuse me?

I convinced my poor mom to buy ETH before the bubble poped and I actually made her a little money.

Feels good man.

I'm on the opposite end. If I told my parents how much I lost since starting at the beginning of June, they would be so ashamed. Tfw 28 and have had to live with parents for three years due to debt.

LMAO

Nope, my family knows how much money I've made but its staying in crypto for the long term so I couldn't use it anwyay. Not to mention they live hundreds of miles away.

At least I prob get paid 10x more than your typical Veeky Forumsraeli because I lift religiously, blessed with looks and social.

I could move out right now easily. But I want a big nest egg so that I never fuck myself over again.

And fyi debt was from cancer asshole lol

OK that makes it a bit better. Was lmaoing imagining you as a neet

What kind?

Thyroid. Caught it early but I had just started a new job and was uninsured. Made me despise American healthcare for life.

Nah I work for a marketing company.

Sucks fella I got some shit going down too Canada here tho, eyes fucked

What is wrong with your eye?

Lol I meant to say laid, not paid. I am a wagecuck that makes shit money in a small city.

Kys faggots

This is the exact convo i had with my mom.....feelsbadman

Some retinal bs

>he can't read posts anymore ;-;
f

>he cucks me out of a joke because i didn't refresh ;-;
f

Shit my dad just stormed into my room, pulled me up by the collar and slammed me against the cupboard and demanded to see the portfolio.

I'd been trying to keep it a secret but he heard about ETH going down from someone at work. When he saw that it was down almost 50% he completely lost it and started throwing my clothes out the window.

He trusted me with the money so he should face the consequences right? He made me sell too. There was no convincing him that it would bounce back.

bit corn was a mistake

>dad, just wait few years, i will buy you lambo, dad...

Sadiyoshi Fukishima couldn't have seen this coming, you fucking kids, man.

Nice larp faggot.

Jezus, i dont tell ANYONE, not my parents or gf about muh cryptos.

If you hold you will probably turn out a profit eventually

Fucking lul when this goes to 1000$. What will you tell your dad?

"BAKA OJAJI BBAAAKKAA BAAKKAA"

DELET