What's a good humanist degree? Not for work, for general overview of self and life and shit

What's a good humanist degree? Not for work, for general overview of self and life and shit.

Political philosophy.
Just make sure to avoid Marxist professors.

It's a bit simplistic especially since all you need to read is Machiavelli and economic theory.

Classics

What are you basing this bullshit opinion on?
You're beyond wrong, and Machiavelli is absolutely trivial in the grand scheme of things, despite his popular meme-status among edgy teenaged atheists.

Wrong, political philospohy is just.

1 Who makes up your base?

2 how do you keep them happy?

>Just make sure to avoid Marxist professors.
He said he wanted a good degree though.

If it is for yourself you can only find out what works for you by trying around while making honest assessment and comparing notes with reliable friends.

Some value the spiritual voices they hear in their meditation. Some value actual facts and details in history. Some value interaction with talented and committed people.

>facts and details in history

It's the only discipline that actually benefits from postmodern approach though.

Economy.

Machiavelli is good, but almost half a millenia has passed since then.

This. The best of all worlds. A combination of history, literature and philosophy.

ancient history and shitty literature, outdated philosophy

>economic theory

Adam Smith, Friedrich Hayek (some historical context may be needed for his works), Milton Friedman, and Thomas Sowell work well in this regard. Marxist theories are also good to read and understand, but ultimately fall short of doing anything useful besides showing that Marxism doesn't work

>purposely omitting Keynes
typical capitard drivel

Economics, anthropology, history.

TRVE ROMANS

I didn't intend to leave him out, I knew I forgot someone. But yes, Keynes too

Engineering

Who is this? Simone DeMoan?

civil engineering
architecture
accounting

Dang, that women swiping the floor was damn erotic.