Pro tip to Veeky Forumsraelis who made it / going to make it

NEVER get married just to "settle down". Your 9/10 trophy wife is practically GUARENTEED become a 4/10 after a couple of years as she gains 20 pounds of weight and ages like milk. This is guarenteed to happen with white women unless they use artificial shit to cover it up.

If you still insist in getting married and settling down, Asians are probably your best bet. They seem to be genetically engineered to never gain weight or age.

Pic slightly related but I guarentee you that 9/10 girl in the pic will become a 4/10 in 20 years time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have a trophy wife then you usually have money, so you can put that bitch on a diet with some personal trainer whilst you have a bit on the side

that girl is shit anyways.
and you fucking virgins would care about that shit. get over yourself, people age. stop dating women for just their looks. the woman you marry should be someone you not only tolerate, but enjoy to be around. someone that you can relate to. someone you can tell your deepest secrets too. you should be vulnerable with your SO.

but the majority of you wouldn't know anything about that because you are either social outcast virgins who became le redpilled or fucking autistic.

>found the sexually frustrated boomer with the 200 pound wife

>put that bitch on a diet with some personal trainer

Pretty sure the wife would fuck the personal trainer for the exercise instead

im 24 with someone i really care about

>trophy wife
I feel sorry for you.

Is she fat? If not, give it 10-20 years. Even if you run together or go to gym together or some shit, it will quickly go out of fashion between you two. Simply put, your wife is guarenteed to get fat and lose her attractiveness without artificial treatment

If she's even the slightest bit chunky now she's going to be a fucking walrus when she thinks she doesn't have to try and gets busy with other shit.

Avoid marrying chicks who are young and lazy and just have happened to remain sort of skinny through occasional crash dieting just because it hasn't caught up with them. Get a chick who is showing dedication and habits to keep herself actually fit from the get go, as there are a fuck ton without that willpower.she's fucking ripped at 21 due to her own self-imposed exercises and diet, she'll probably keep that shit up and be solidly fuckable til 50. That's a keeper. Drop the chicks who spend more time in the bathroom than the gym.

If you can't guess it, just fuck attractive chicks and don't marry any until they're at the age where you can decide how they're going to be (~25 is a good age)

are you autistic?
people age. get the fuck over it. fucking faggot. you think its normal to obsess over looks like this? imagine your grandmother with a shitty botox face all because your grandpa wanted her to stay young. thats retarded.

Yeah mate ripped women are not really my thing... All that muscle is going to age horribly by the time she's 50.

Lol gigguk

>people age

I am so sorry, to tell you user, but you dont gain 100 pounds by aging. Your wife is a fatty who couldve been slim and pretty, but now is obese and ugly

yes people age, but you can age very different ways.

I wish i am the healthy and Veeky Forums grandpa in some decades

>2017
>Not picking a 10yo hottie every 2 years.

>Having a 23 year old master student mexican girlfriend
>does not know about my money, thinks I am poor
>actually loves me because I am handsome and have a good personality
>girlfriend super hot btw
>good in bed
>will marry a non gold digging 11/10 white latina
Life is good.

This, or you just do the Trump thing and divorce her for someone young and cuter

Weird I was just watching Sydsnap, weeaboo girls don't count OP as they are a rare breed of autismo

youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA

Fitness model and personal trainer here. This man speaks the truth. Fit girls are my thing but 70% of the fit chicks that walk in the gym over the age of 45 or so look disgusting. Even worse if they have been tanning their whole lives. Youre best bet if you want to get married is choose a woman who is henetically slim with medium sized tits and ass who likes to stay avtive but doesn't overdo it.

Well duh.

Obviously you would have your own whores on the side as well. Everybody wins.

Bitch in that pic is far too muscular though. Bleh.

you dont know much about life do you?

>11/10 white latina

Pretty sure she's a 6/10 at best because you're blinded by love.

I dare you to allow /soc/ to rate her.

Ah /soc/: the magical place of brain damaged whores to fap too.

R.I.P.:

>Cherry
>Velma
>Sof
>George
>Chambien
>ZuneChan
>Margo
>SSS
>/asian/
>/ebony/
>/bgt/
>/sma/
>/boob/

My gf is pregnant but im 33 so fuck it why not :)

>I need confirmation of how hot my gf is from neckbeards.
I am not the typical Veeky Forums fag. Not socialy awkward and looking like a chad.
I already got it confirmed by going out in public when betas like you keep starring at my girl until I look at their face and they turn their heads down onto the sidewalk thinking about what coin to pump before suicide.

HOW DID THAT PAJEET GET THAT?

FUCKING NIGGERS LIFE ISNT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think thats a jew

She's not even that hot though.

>Asian
OP get a Latina or anykind of Spanish woman. People say they are crazy but they just get over excited about anything either good or bad. Her and the woman in her family will treat you like a king showering you with food and love if you look half decent. Also they will defend you to the death if anyone shit talks you and even if you've broken up you will still have a place with them and their family. They are also sluts in bed and loyal like a mother fucker.

t. Guy who goes to ex girlfriend job and her mothers house to get food and relax

race traitor.

OP dont be a fag, you would marry sydsnap too if you could

Western men are going more mgtow. Marriage in western society is not the same as in most of the world. Here it's a financial joiner. The woman is married to your net worth and becomes legally entitled to half of it in the event of a divorce.

And pol wonders why whites are in decline. All our problems are our own fault. We've built a sissified society that caters to women and the further down this rabbit hole we go the more decadent women become and the more men suffer for it.

The only way for a western man to become a real man is to completely abandon his failed civilization and move to a country with traditional gender roles.

>enjoys being around fatties

I keked. But seriously though if looks are so unimportant why did you marry a woman and didn't even consider guys user? Just because they have muscles, chiselled jaws and penises? But I thought looks didn't matter user? Did you just automatically exclude 50% of the dating pool from the get go because of looks? You shallow piece of shit!... j/k, I know you married your fat wife cause you prefer the looks of women but aren't interesting enough to get an attractive one.

My gf actually was slightly chubby when we started seeing each other. Then she wised up and got fit.

thanks for saying this m8. i had a long response but i lost it. youre 100% right. Doesn't matter if your gf is hot if youre not compatible. You will end up dumping her when you realize youre still not happy after x time and then youve wasted that time and youll never get it back. the jew is in your head fellas and he's making you into him; a hollow shell.

>Asians are probably your best bet. They seem to be genetically engineered to never gain weight or age.
Until they hit their 40s. It goes downhill quickly at that point

>enjoy being around a woman for her personality
get a load of this idiot.

stay mad /pol/fag.
I am gonna make sweet white-caucasian/latino babies with black hair, blue eyes and freckles.

Mad?
Go make those babies son.
My cock will be satisfied with the offering of your virgin daughters & I will gift you a Lamborghini.

enjoy getting dumped when she finds out you've been lying to her for years

just keep dating 18 year olds

>sharing anything with females other than your dick

big mistake

Future alimony payye

>Woman
>Being trusted while being left alone with a (presumably) physically attractive, fit man.

Either you haven't been around many women or you're very naive.

>tfw I did this
I'm only 22. Help me guys I'm serious.

You forget that people put the equivalent of a shitty facebook/snapchat on people that are kin. Your wife is incredibly beautiful because Oxycontin levels renormalize.

Until she starts letting herself go. Which requires you to make constant suggestions to keep her on her toes. Imagine she's a child who would raid the cookie jar, as long as she thinks she "has" you.

I don't plan on marrying 'till I'm 60. People age badly because they eat shit and let their muscles waste away with aging. There are genetic natural olympians but most people need to actually do weight training for life to maintain muscle mass.

They'll have black hair, brown eyes, and shit colored skin. Enjoy your goblin wife in 10 years.