I made $24 in less than 10 minutes. So far this year $38,456. Not bad for just starting out and all from my computer...

I made $24 in less than 10 minutes. So far this year $38,456. Not bad for just starting out and all from my computer. Brag thread?

Made 150k investing in doge at ATL and selling at ATH

How did you do that, OP?

Adult affiliate marketing. Took a lot of work at first to get where I am. Now I just wake up and check a few things and go back to sleep.

I put 18K into a mutual fund and yield 5% a year.

I get $83 passive income every month...yeahhh thats right BITCH.

I've lost more in the last two weeks than I make working my shit job for two years. Just riding the waves, new ATHs soon.

Would you teach me, senpai? If you could take me through the steps one by one and get me to your level, I'd give you a percentage of my cut for 6 months or so.

[email protected]

Can you be aggressive and not feel like a spam bot and a creepy loser?

You make less than my wife and you're insulting some faggot who thought you were awesome.

Made $,2500.00 today so far. Will end the day at $5,500k profit. Sitting at 45k for the month so far.

Fuck I love the internet.

I'm guessing I could, though I don't know for sure. I assumed you were talking about passive marketing.

Give me a chance to try so I don't have to beat your mother up.

Lol u make less than ur wife? Financial cuckold

Where's the insult?

its 2017 dude...

It's however you wanna do it. I'll email you.

How, my good sir.

Thanks, user.

He was clearly comparing his wife's smaller salary to OPs. Get better english lessons.

If this guy has to beg for info on earning shekels on a Taiwanese Bookprinting conference, then he probably doesnt earn much with his job. If he then claims that his wife makes more money than the guy he's trying to get info from, then we can assume he is a poorfag who earns less than his wife. Why else would he be asking for advice?

Affiliate marketing. Facebook.

I gamed a pump and dump once and made a thousand dollars in 42 seconds

That's like $144 hourly. You can bank $400k yearly.
Just keep doing what ever you were doing for those 10 minutes and you'll be very wealthy in few years, so you wouldn't have to work if you wanted to.

Teach me please? [email protected] (its mail not gmail).

NEET here.

How much to KYS? I'll pay.

I'd like to learn the game user, can you toss me a how-to?

[email protected]