>be me
>25
>130 IQ
>120WPM
>3.75GPA
>10 years experience being a NEET

the FUCK is wrong with the system?

Are you white?

Yes. Anything stopping me from claiming to be some mongrel? I was having a conversation with a neighbor the other day about how being white fucks my chances.

Of course the whiteboi autist complains that he can't get a job because he is white.
You aren't getting the job because you are autistic and have no social skills. Also you have been a neet for 10 years faggot

Have you mentioned your IQ in your application?

Im an IT expert in literally everything people are calling me for jobs every day last faggots was from Volkswagen. How can you not get a job these days...

that part is a joke you faggot. I have more fucking work experience and a resume made of Valaryan steel you shitbag.

the fuck would mentioning IQ in application do? all these HR shits are total liberals who think it's all a joke.

Why go for guberment job when you're so smart?

benefits. and there are 1000+ open jobs where I live.

What about your social IQ?

good luck fellow NEET,

the HR people are seeing that 10 year gap,

and they figure you are crazy or something, you'll probably need a shit job somewhere for a year, and try to bounce into a better job

nigger if you've been rejected from 61 jobs it probably doesn't have anything to do with the employer.

you are either unpleasant to be around in some way (and you're too autistic to realize it) or you are not as qualified as you say you are.

also I want to be a public servant.
I lead kid camps for my church and play guitar for our worship band.

nigger I wasn't rejected I said I submitted 61 most of which only got posted this or last week. KYS.
there is no gap. but I've been self employed for a good chunk of the time.

shut up reject pedophile

paint face black and try again

>25
>thinkings GPA matters at that point

they could read the self employment thing as cover for not working, and yea i wouldnt mention anything about kids.

it's self employed like UBER and Lyft type of shit.

You tried not doing a hitler salute as farewell after job interview?

I'm not the one on Veeky Forums complaining about getting rejected from 61 Jobs get up off your ass and stop taking welfare you fucking faggot.

I'm on page 452/557 of his book say what you want about Hitler but he wrote a great fucking book. Also Dostoyevsky reading Brothers Karamazov excellent fucking literature Crime and Punishment was A+++

You IQ is a key factor. I would never hire someone with an IQ below 110. If someone doesnt mention their IQ in an application you can be shure its way below 110.

I just bought a BBQ Chicken crunch wrap at Winco for $2.49 a couple hours ago with my food stamps card.

bullshit but fuck I might as well try it if I don't get a job.

How can someone who claims to have an IQ of 130 take my stupid post seriosly?

its 3am and I drank fuck you

DId you put your IQ on your resume retard?

also
>claims to have 130 IQ
>can't figure out that a 10 year gap on his resume looks awful
2/10 would not hire

FUCK. HELP ME OUT FELLAS.

>employer: I see you haven't had a job for the last 10 years, can you explain that for me?

>op: I spent all the money my parents gave me and all my money from graduation on investing in altcoins, like bitbean and reddcoin, and now I have no money and my parents want me to pay $500 a month in rent or I'll get kicked out

IQ
years experience being a NEET
Found the problem.

You think you're intelligent and deserve a relaxed Gov job after being a worthless drunk NEET for 10 years.

>You think you're intelligent and deserve a relaxed Gov job after being a worthless drunk NEET for 10 years
Worked for Bernie Sanders

>25
>10 years experience being a NEET

You dropped out of school at 15? That may be a problem.

10 years of leeching off taxpayer money is relevant experience for a Gov job tho.

litterally just follow up OP and call them. That is how i have gotten any job. Shows you want the position makes them look at your APP

the fact that you are boasting over your "130 IQ" means you are an idiot and that's your answer

Seriously though what should you put on your resume if you never really had a job other than something a few years back and the rest of the time you've been at uni or self employed

Yeah but mentioning your IQ out of the blue like that would seem kind of autistic and comes off as if you think you're too smart for the job.

bullshit it. Make up jobs and put friends/families as reference. Obviously make up some positions for them.

not sure what state OP is in, but if its somewhere like PA, you arent getting in a state job unless you're a "good ole boy" with connections, doesnt matter what background you have, HR doesnt give a shit.

Apply at some nuke plants if you really are intelligent, better pay and benefits than state jobs, but you cant be a lazy fuck.

if you're white you are fucked this country only wants to help minorities at the moment
something something affirmative reparations

We talking Public Sector jobs? If so, because they are going to internal applicants, and the outside postings are to meet regulatory or policy requirements. Public Sector jobs are a jerk-off. Don't bother.

This, truth.

Also some truth, if you arent white, your chances really ARE WAYYY better. I know for a fact in utilities both generation and distribution, you could be a retarded black or female and will be chosen over actual intelligent white males every day of the week.

HR gets a serious boner when they get a black, woman, or foreign applicant and does everything they can to get them in. Unfortunately for HR most fail interviews, but the ones that scrape by are hired before white guys.

This coming from me, I was one of the white guys who busted his ass in school and prior work exp. to get hired.

Utilize that UNI experience on your resume. ONE PAGE max resume total, bullet point important classes that are relevant to job application, mention honors grad, mention well rounded individual in a professional manner. Mention any volunteering.

And seriously, if you trade crypto, mention it. one line, it will spark a conversation at least.

One last thing, STOP applying for jobs you know are going to internal positions or people with connections. Get some work experience with your degree and blast people who work in the field you want to on linked in, connect with them, and message them a few years from now.

>HELP ME OUT FELLAS
>calls everyone a nigger who criticizes him
fuck off you autistic piece of shit. you're worse than a nigger, only because you don't have an excuse.