>becoming homeless for reasons

anybody wants a motion graphic video? hire me bros im gonna die

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/despate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why you gonna be homeless, op?

tell me your story and i might donate
t bitcoin whale

I need a video of someone slapping their dick and balls against their gooch area repeatedly in a back and forth motion. After doing this for 4 minutes straight I need cum to shoot from the penis head in a glorious fountain pattern.

How much?

dont tell me you fell for the cryptoshit meme and started trading fulltime

>be talented autist
>have mental problems
>cant go out because of said mental problems
>cant pay the bills and rent
>soon to be homeless
>again

this time ill kill myself

How much for a lyrics music video?

200 dollars a minute if you want me to it in After Effects completely and no Cinema4D. is that good?

do you have any examples of your work ?

i have a portfolio from when i was not completely broken but i cant share it because of the companies policies. but i can make you a sample right now if youre serious about hiring me.

what are your mental problems, user?
have you tried regular exercise and meditation?

I want to see your portfolio. I'm a cinematographer and videographer myself

panic attacks. its worse than death if someone has the real panic attacks. every single muscle in your body gets stiff like stone your throat gets stiff you can barely breathe. you drop to the ground like a statue but you dont go unconscious you see everything and thats the worst part. one time of this happening to you and you will never go out again.

bump

Yall do lyric videos and/ or cinematographs (I mean the tumblry pictures with one moving part)?

yes i do

No, this is bullshit

I went broke this month because I have a roommate exactly like you and that albino nigger hasn't paid bills in months.

I'm going HOMELESS BY CHOICE BECAUSE YOU "ARTIST" CUNTS DON'T UNDERSTAND RESPONSIBILITIES

Die on those streets like the rat you are

Major ETH whale just joined the thread (that whale is me)

i have mental problems

thanks my dude

>apply for shittiest college in state
>get declined
>tfw people wont even scam me out of my money
dont worry op, im right there with you.
might blow my brains out tonight,

Other guy, but pretty much same situation.
Couldn't pay the rent this month, hiding from the landlord who lifes in the same house. It feels like fucking Anne Frank.
I have not a fucking cent, but i have enough bread and rice for a week. Also cat food. But i am out of cat litter and it begins to smell.

Here is a short animation i did.
I use Blender, After Effects, Photoshop, you name it... Come up with a idea and i will make it.
1CUJsR2ZVkHf5aRkhn1sPaspk6qqKuZVCh

i hope this is an ironic post. your "animation" gave me a chuckle. thanks for bumping the thread anyways.

>only marketable skill is art
>homeless
Sorry for being so blunt but did you think all the "staving artist" shit was a joke?

motion graphics has an actual market and its not like selling painting. if i were not mentally handicapped i could be rich but alas.

Sure, your stuff is much better. Oh, wait, there is none.

Ah, by the way, i also make music.
Feel free to download.
soundcloud.com/despate

Ehm, donations would be welcome...

fiverr.com
upwork

no need to go outside f am

you have no idea what that site is or how it works but thanks for the rec bro

I have the same user i agree its paralyzing. We are walking abortions

fuck, what was the render time on this. mesh and fabric look good.

dunno, maybe 20-30 minutes, with a 750Ti.
I use substance painter for texturing, which i totaly recommend. it also gives nice bump maps.

>i agree its paralyzing
try antidepressants. it helps me a lot. also: LSD, from time to time.

>CATS

Let this be a lesson to you fucking idiots. Pets are for moron unable to cope with being human.

>RENTS

Go meet with the landlord, tell him you are flat broke, have a plan to pay back rent, get that McDonald's application, sell the cat or drop him off at the incinerator.

This faggot derailed my thread. Bump for Veeky Forumsnessmen who want a motion graphic video.

>t bitcoin whale
Would you tip a random poorfag who want to get out of poverty?
18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm

Here's a great advice for all you poor Murricans with weird skills
- consider moving to a cheaper country and still work for american clients
You can thank me later

>getting a degree for something many people do as a hobby and are therefore better than you at it

i never got a defree for motion graphics but my work is much more professional than your average video artist.

Then post something you made

> Gets depression after a bad breakup
> Wanted to kill myself a couple of times, but decided that I wanted to at least succeed in life for once
> No money or skills, but I found out about crypto
> jesusdescendingfromheaven.mp3
> went crazy and read up a lot
> Got forcibly conscripted into the armed forces
> No pay because it's "service to your nation"
> Literally only have 1-2 meals in three days when there's no free camp food so that any spare change I have can go into btc/crypto

Ain't dying anytime soon unfortunately, so if you don't mind dropping some small change to help me not get beat down by life so much, I'd appreciate it.

15L57WvuCM5qcxcJiwjrMFsEEFw18Rfiws

sent

Here, i just made a picture of this shitcoin where i am in with $2.
Gimme some bucks or boost this piece of shit.
Please!

>200 dollars a minute
seems reasonable

poor Sam

> Forcibly conscripted into the armed forces
Where are you from user? Just curious

Can you animate based on a photoshop file?
How much for this?
How to get in touch with you?

To clarify I want to animate some simple animations for a loop for a hero image. 2-3 seconds but must loop

yes i can. whatever you pay is ok man. if you have telegram post your username ill send you a message.

You got to post some samples, might be interested

i just made this for an user in another thread

post a pic of your meds and a time stamp also post an ETH address

sorry for bad quality i dont have a phone i had to sell it

here are my meds

>Sertraline 50
>Pranol 10
>Risperidone 1
>Clonazepam

i have other meds too but couldnt put them all in one pic

heres my ETH thanks man very appreciated :

0x5b39cc547658106285275a7feacaf63aa7c55ef9

Here you go.

0x868fb62b53a5632d4f1afa418c256f5a9d3f265c

GMT is local time - 2 hrs, not +, so 20:25 here is 18:25 GMT, my bad.

This m9sFUx79 faggot is doing everything he can to destroy this thread by derailment

wat. other than OP i posted some 3DCG, this means i stay more on topic than this "talented motion graphic designer".

Alright OP, show me some of your work in some way that we can keep things private and I will pay you .4-.6 of ether.

I am not meming, I need graphics for my youtube channel.

here is a gif i made for anothr user in another thread

i can make whatever you want and you can pay after you received the work. pay anything you want. im at the end of the line.

do you have telegram? leave me your username and ill send you a message

Not quite sure what telegram is, I got an e-mail address.
I'll need some way of knowing you're who you say you are, if you got any form of proof that you're the motion graphic designer I'll tell you what I need done.
[email protected]

this is my email

[email protected]

ill send an email to you right now

>i can make whatever you want and you can pay after you received the work. pay anything you want. im at the end of the line.

good idea and this is why i am watching this thread. broke, depressive, somehow good with 3DGC.
say what we should do and pay what you want. thats better than begging.

i just sent you an email. this is my email :

[email protected]

sending an email now, just getting some files i need to send for reference

hang tight

sent the e-mail
and hopefully this suffices for "proof" I'm not meming.

thanks man i received your email. working on it now. you dont want an intro for your channel?

my bad i thought those explanation were for the channel banner. got it man working on it.

Yeah, I didn't really give a great explanation on the channel banner
desu I don't really know what I want for the channel banner, so 3 distinctly different banners will do. Go nuts on the style, as long as they have the logo or the channel name.

I trust you, not like it's a super big deal
honestly I value the channel more than ETH right now

you want the logo to be the one you sent? also any text you want to appear on the banner?

The logo's fine as it is, I just need banner art and a quick 4 second intro.

Text on the banner can be the channel's name but doesn't need to be the primary focal point, you can make the banner art of mountains for all I care, I just want something that'll immediately remind them of the primary colors I use.

got it working on it right now

i made your intro man. how do i send it? via email? if you get Telegram i can send it to you much more faster

alright, making a telegram account now

email me your username and ill send the video to your username on telegram

>hey it's me the guy taking up space in your property, just calling to let you know i can't pay up
sounds like a great way to get evicted quick

flee to america, you can get citizenship and sweet benefits for "serving the nation"

I will hire you. We are working on a huge project and need help.

please send me an email here and if you have Telegram send your username on Telegram too so we can talk there much easier :

[email protected]

The OP delivers.

thank you very much man. much appreciated.

Probably because no one wants a motion graphic video

Why are you so hooked up on meds? I mean, Proranolol I get, but SSRI and D2 antags?

I ditched SSRIs gradually, but I guess you first need to get out of the shithole before you can stop depending on meds.
Unless you have schizophrenia, do try to be independent of drugs, try any other form pf psychotherapy.

Godspeed, man.

Thanks my man. My mind is completely fucked due to bad things happening to me. Youre a good guy.

bro i must sleep please bump this thread to keep it alive. thanks to everyone who helped me.

Ima motion graphics designer also. Want to start a start up?

ayooo im also a 3D designer and made it into the video game industry.
pro fucking tip, go to local game dev, designer, startup company meet up groups every week and make connection. Business card and portfolio that shit but dont look like a tool doing it, actually be interested in where you go and who you talk to.
Also it helps to go on kickstarter and look at local projects, then like a slut approach them offering your Service.
Its basic but so manny designers dont follow it, they stay at home twiddling there thumbs.

I had a similar experience with roommate during college who was a friend I knew since grade school. The agreement for splitting the rent in half suddenly become to him paying only 20% rent and not paying for utilities. He even got angry that my scholarship wasn't enough to cover the entire rent.

this is why you stop paying rent too and stop bringing food to the fridge and kill him like the dog he is

Need money for my puppers vet bills.
LTC:
LZsPco4TaG8UUhdzZtjEF7b4eX439cqqY3
BTC:
16PSBnEHgcayDax2DkDJaur16VevCYRzQi
ETH:
0x9695b636984611b77CF4Eb76ceA77828f0c16c78

>i can make whatever you want and you can pay after you received the work. pay anything you want. im at the end of the line.

>Doesn't use contracts
>Agreeing to do spec work
>Doesn't know how to monetize his skills

Kek enjoy being poor, retard.

Graphics designer here with no skills in a wide market like Motion graphics, I make around 700 USD per project(s), I work from home and just advertise on normie sites like reddit for free.

on what sub-reddits do you advertise? please tell me

Hey man, do you need like a transcriber for your YouTube videos?
you can email me: [email protected]

nah, I don't need a transcriber currently, it's hobby shit right now
but I'll keep your e-mail and remember this moment, one in a million chance I might need you bro

currently working on 2 anons works. thanks to everyone who hired me. if anyone else wants a video please let me know.

bump for new customers

shameless bump

>r/slavelabour
>r/forhire
>r/logorequests
>r/logodesign
>r/DesignJobs

Some are more active than others, post on all eitherway.

I'll bump.

bumperino

thanks alot my man

thank you

thanks alot