Waves to get support from greatest country in the world

cointelegraph.com/news/kazakhstan-signs-innovation-pact-to-become-blockchain-singapore

Bought these things at fucking 4.7 each, does this mean I'll finally break even again? Please moon please moon please moon

waves is gonna go to $100 mark my words

>kazakhstan

isn't that a pokemon?

It will be at least $4000 before this weekend

Pretty cool, wish I bought more waves when it was cheaper. Also nice to hear Kazakhstan involved in crypto.
t. Russian born in Kazakhstan that grew up in America

Very Nice !!!

I LIKE!!! I WANNA BUY 100k! HOW MUCH?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but the depiction of Kazakhstan in Borat has nothing to do with the actual country.

YES WE WILL BE RICH !! I CAN BUY 10 WIVES NOW AND 300 COWS !!

No it's a big data library

kek, the best part is the shitstorm his movie caused between kazakhstan and its neighbors

>but there's news reports that show your country as peaceful and democratic
>NO THAT'S PROPAGANDA FROM UZBEKISTAN! THEY TRYING MAKE US LOOK WEAK!

Yeah I know it seems obvious, but some people don't know the extent of it. As far as I know they only borrowed the name.

I'm not really butthurt, but if the movie had any actual relation to the country or their people it would've been better, even if it still shit on it. Borat doesn't even look anything like a Kazakh native. They could've used any other little-known country and it would have had the same results.

No one at the time was such a comedic genius and also a jew. He should be taught as a classic troll in acting school.

I saw a documentary about him and how he started his "career". He was basically stalking famous people all day long. Literally following them the entire day, sneaking past security and trying to interview them. He'd intentionally fuck up just to prolong it, and when he'd finally get the opportunity to ask the person a question, he'd pretend like he forgot what he was going to ask.

What kind of person does that? Only Baron Cohen.

Okay, you make a point, he's a good troll.

It's just that I've met people in person who believed the movie had some connection to Kazakhstan and unlike you didn't know it was pure trolling. Most of the buzz has gone but from the time of release to a few years after I would meet these clueless people and it got a little annoying.

Is his other work the same way, pure trolling with no basis in the real subject matter?

I'm East European and he portrays the essence of the rural retard extremely well. So well, in fact, that it's creepy.

Most of his work is controversial. He chooses a group and picks it apart. Borat - jews / gypsies / kazakhs and the -stan countries. The Dictator - Ghaddafi. Bruno - gays. Ali G - jamaicans.

Nice, just bought 100k

Bruno started more of a pisstake of the fashion industry, the film also trolled homophobes in the US. The MMA "fight" is one of the greatest pieces of performance art ever.

Ali G, if my lore is correct is supposed to be a white british guy.

The Dictator leaves a bad taste as he contributed to the anti-Gaddifi sentiment that led to the Libya invasion.

The Dictator shit on the misogynistic arab culture in general. I forgot to mention Cohen also shat on Trump during several US interviews. Can't expect less from a jew.

With Ali G you could say that he also shat on all the wigger wannabes.