Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GlUS6KE67Vs?t=11m35s
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he's buying stratis

he's pumping scorecoin now.

he's now part of the deep state

BTC is anti deep state

too busy doing good things for the world, he already has more money than he knows what to do with so he gives it away

because he is not a delusional user who wants to get rich quick by creating shit posts on Veeky Forums all day long

Why not donate to autism

>implying he hasn't

when guy's like this do something actually important we're the last people to find out about it

Because he isn't a retard

bill got his stack of bitcoin long ago!

>Gives money/resources to Africa
>Local warlord appropriates money/resources
You really don't know how shit works user

because he's working on an ETH token sale. people are going to pay him, not the other way around.

Bill Gates is a horrible person who does very unethical things.

He is not someone who should be looked up to.

because he doesn't have to, he's already satoshi

hey, you'll look up to who the media tells you to look up to

source? legit interested.

virtue signalling

i'm sure he doesn't care about Africa, but he does care about how blue-pilled normies perceive him

Evidence: Bill Gates retired from Microsoft in late June 2008, at age 52. 2008 was the first year in 13 years he lost the top spot on Forbes rich list (was #3). You think a man with his computer genius is going to sit back and twiddle his thumbs in retirement while the rest of the world outpaces his wealth? Satoshi Nakamoto's white paper on bitcoin is published in Nov 2008, 4 months after Bill Gates' retirement from Microsoft.

Bill Gates is now #1 on the Forbes rich list, has been for the past 4 years, a period of time where MSFT is generally losing ground to web/phone/cloud competitors.

Bill Gates = Satoshi Nakmoto. QED.

Why would he? He's already rich, he doesn't need to risk anything on shitcoins that may or may not have a future.

Bill Gates simply isn't intelligent enough to come up with something like Bitcoin. He's shown that in his prior 30 years in business.

>

A billion isn't shit to this stingy cunt

Start looking at the OS you're currently using.

>one of the richest men in the world
>why won't he give away his money?
You think he got that rich by being retarded?

His moneys all in Microsoft stock you goons

No it isn't, you fucking moron

I like this meme

(((Good things)))

he dont need the gains, interest alone off of his invested wealth gives him far more money than he needs. If i was him, i wouldn't waste my time on crypto either. Could only imagine what kind of coin he could come up with..normies would dry hump his coin all day

im sure his private investment firm has at least considered it on some scale.

He's developing Microcoin.

based edgy teen really redpilling the adults on tribal politics in a continent he's never been to

he's gonna pump DGB to $10 first

my whale source told me

so just like OP is asking then

>creates massive overpopulation problem in africa
>responsible for infinity niggers destroying europe
>hes doing good things user

>>creates massive overpopulation problem in africa
Actually he is promoting depopulation

>>responsible for infinity niggers destroying europe
No, This is the state department and Jews.

>>hes doing good things user
(((good)))

kek. If you believe he had anything to do with an OS since like XP you're deluded. Bloke has been hands off since late 90s

because he knows Cryptos are floppy technology unlike you stupid faggots

>Actually he is promoting depopulation
Wtf, really? I am pro-Microsoft now.

I now ironically believe this

you realize Forbes list is just the PUBLIC list of rich people, from his stock holdings mostly. stocks they hold like this are public.

But what about the private holders? They never talk about private wealth, because its PRIVATE.

Bill gates might be one of the riches public, but privately he is still just a bitch.

Rothschild = Satoshi

I could see how someone like Bill Gates would appreciate cryptos. After all, he was building computers back when normies thought they were an utter waste of time with no real value

And he was balls deep in the industry when the Internet fired up, even when normies thought it was an utter waste of time with no real value

The guy knows what a fledgling technology looks like, and wouldn't be disheartened to see that it was being developed by a bunch of dork losers

he should throw money at small buisnesses.
i mean, he is already super maxed out on lifestyle. he makes like 1 million a day i think

that would just fuck up the economy imo

he has more money than he can sensibly give away
literally

>No, This is the state department and Jews.
>implying he isn't a jew
>11:35
youtu.be/GlUS6KE67Vs?t=11m35s

money doesn't cure autism for shit, user

Lmao what the literal fuck

Bill Gates is busy being completely ineffectual.

You guys really don't know much about how this works, do you?

Rich people don't use exchanges. Exchanges are for poor retarded, faggots like ourselves, where we cuck ourselves into giving away pricing information to the Jews. It's like an arena for the poorfags to fight over scraps and for the Jews to watch with amusement.

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, rich people don't use exchanges because they don't want to tell the commoners how much bullshit they're buying and drive the price insanely high. So instead, guys like Gates use Dark Pools -- these are like private exchanges for whales where the order book remains private. Millions worth of Bitcoin could be being bought in dark pools right now and we wouldn't know - because again - shit is private.

So yes, we don't know the full extent of pricing information for Bitcoins. Most of it takes place in large OTC trades and pricing information leaks out from that slowly (or not at all.) For all we know gates already owns millions worth of Bitcoins.

He's putting it all into decent.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/#charts

Let's see a source

He knows cryptocurrency is a scam.

>maintaining africans in a perpetual state of dependance
>killing local african agriculture by handing out food for free
>boosting nog demographics

He will literally be remembered as one of the man who funded the great blackening of Europe and the collapse of western civilization.

>"decent"
>decent
>decentralized
>cent

Gotta admit, that's clever.

Also, and this is funnily related to the thread, "Windows", after DOS was also an extremely clever name for the OS with GUI

just my two cents.

>a woman promoting male mutilation

How the FUCK is this allowed?

My god the keks

that's the joke you dumb faggot

i read this on the darknet

Dolphins are mammals, sharks are fishes, therefore snails are bugs.