Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2524725-ethereum-classic-faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2524725-ethereum-classic-faq

Stop fucking scamming.

BUY THE DIP

Blog post from a year ago

not a blog post and it's from april

Well I guess since they announced they weren't supporting it in the past means they'll never support it! Not even in the future! Because things dont change ever! oh well.

Is coinbase legit to buy btc from?

It's a scam, bro.

I still use it for insta buys when I want to buy $500-1000 of some shitty altcoin before it moons, but do everything else and all my cash outs on gemini.

it's the biggest scam because the 2% fees

Nah, that exchange rate has been there since around the same time they let people withdraw the ETC.

Just seems to be part of the internal code that registers ETC as a currency for when they needed to let people withdraw.

are you seriously going to say you want ETC to be on coinbase?

oh wow this is actually real. Other endpoints don't return data.

Doesn't mean they'll add it, but they're at least testing.

no. testing is done in test environments. not on the production site, ever. this likely exists because people had to split their ETH/ETC after the hardfork.

t. works in software development

i wont take advice ffrom a guy who uses a MAC LMAO get a real compturer bro haha biuld your own gayming rig XD make it look lik a spaceship with glowing blu neon lights, or red :^)

I also work in software development.

What you're describing also has no reason to be in production either. They never allowed you to sell ETC after the split.

Also

>He thinks companies make competent technical decisions
Lmao

not sell, most likely just withdrawal it if someone had kept eth in their cb wallet at the time of the fork.

its a screen shot i pulled from twitter you fuck. I run linux.

No, but the fact that it's been there for just under a year now means it's not a useful data point.

That post was made ironically. I'm not THAT autistic

Yes which wouldn't require a price ticker.

Wasn't aware of this. This basically just means it's a red herring.

it's not a price ticker, it's exchange rates

Yeah, just like Golem, right?

What was the value of ETH when coinbase added it guys?

only if you don't already have a good verified account

the point was that obviously ETC is still there as a remnant from the time it was traded, not because they are re-adding it