How Many Anons Will Suicide When ETH Goes Sub $100?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of us will buy thousands and thousands worth of it if that actually happens.

>Send Ether to the exchange to sell before this shit happened
>It happens while I wait for the fucking deposit
>Still no confirmations from exchange after half an hour

IT'S LIKE EVERYONE WANTED TO FUCKING DUMP AS SOON AS I MOVED MY ETHER WHY DOES THIS SHIT ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPEN CAN'T CATCHA BREAK CAN'T CATCHA BREAK

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dlete this

Kek and that's why 90% of traders loose their money

user, there's no loss if you don't sell.

Who cares only retards are still holding

Just look at the daily charts you fucking faggot. does this shit look like a fucking reversal? Then what the fuck were you thinking

All etherfags are bragging about muh 30s block

It's fast only hen you don't need it

s-shut up, shits bouncing off 50% fibonacci right now

Just the ones that put their student loans into it

We are well aware of the dumps but we did not anticipate it being this bad.

this is why crypto is an awful investment. way too slow, so you can't quickly react to market changes.

>investing
Who said anything about investing? Just trade this shitcoin

I'll just buy up more, infact, i would able to double my ETH. fine with me.

the real question is why is user still in ETH

I probably would, but it will go to 1000+ the 1st august will also be the day of the flip, so I won't have to.

I bought mine at $5, so it could go to $6 and I would still have made a decent profit. Even so, I wouldn't sell. ETH is the only coin truly worth HODLing long term, as it is most definitely the future of crypto.

Are you moving fiat in or crypto? And from where to where?

>HODLing
why does everyone post this? I've been in crypto for a year now and I still don't understand this fucking stupid meme. Yes I get that it's some kind of inside joke probably based on a retarded typo in some article or something, but who fucking cares? this is not funny

why do you faggots post this shit
it'slike i'm surrounded by retards or bots or children or all 3

Kek, 90% of 4chink FUD eth, hodlers gonna win again

Thank you. This is the complete truth.

>HODL
>Hold on for dear life
Jesus fuck dude
>I've been in crypto for a year
>still doesn't know this

why would i ever know this? retards just spam HODL HODL HODL over and over
they never post the phrase, assuming you're not just mememing
not that i care if you are because this is childish bullshit only a 15-year-old would find funny or worth his time

I'm holding for at least 2-3 more years. It's going to take at least this long for a lot of these ICOs to come to fruition. See you then!

That's just tazo dumping 20 million worth of eth nothing to see here

you sound like a huge faggot

>offended retarded child detected

Definitely not me. I've never bought any ETH EVER. Mostly because I got in the game too late.

Some guy was drunk and posted a huge rant on the main bitcoin forum in early 2014 while it was crashing and asked everyone to hold but made typos.

It was a shitty normie meme like doge and made me cringe already 3 years ago but now even here people use it I just want to kill myself.

That actually makes you a better trader than 50% of the fags here. Resist the FOMO is a valuable skill in thos kinds of volatile markets

faggot confirmed

thought so

>Some guy was drunk and posted a huge rant on the main bitcoin forum in early 2014

sauce

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643

Are you retarded

>knowing about the meme chart
>still lose everything

Why are cryptocucks retarded?

why would you care?

It won't. Bitcoin will be 1800$ while Ethereum will be around 100$

You need a lot faster responsiveness to trade rather than invest, you retarded shitface

it's too slow for that. also, your advice contradicts the rest of the board's "HODL" sentiment.

This is just the beginning, user. Non-retards saw this coming.

I want it to go lower. I want 10 cent BNTs

This makes my eyes bleed

The fibonacci retracement looks like shit on cryptowat.ch, but I still need it

Here are the levels on Kraken 5USD is not their biggest market si your milage may vary)

sorry, low is 173 USD, these one are more accurate

Hodl my balls as I cum, bae

Very nice, honestly I couldn't care less about Ether, just that it drags every shitcoin along with it

Shitcoin apocalypse is taking too long :/ Newfags and weak hands need to panic sell

the panic hasnt started

it will be much more severe

only real long term bottom will occur when 99% of the people say bitcoin is worthless

not even close

I'm holding my bags since $80, IDGAF.
ETH is the most promising project to ever come out of this scene and if you believe in the project and in the future of blockchain technology you shouldn't sell either.

99% of people are never going to say bitcoin is worthless; that's ETH. Bitcoin is too big to fail now it'll drop to ~1200-1500 at the most and people will say it's too volatile and not practical, then it'll hit ~4-5k in the next bull cycle, whenever the fuck that is. FUD around August 1st bullshit and Fraulein Yellen dove remarks are causing the current meltdown, prolly best to sell the rumor buy the news in 2-3 weeks.

>muh fibonarcheese

Why? There are more smart contract coins out there that look more promising than ETH while being a lot cheaper. ETH is still fucking overvalued.

It just bounced off the fibonacci resistance again, dumb goy. It works alright

t. David semen

For the same reason people still hold BTC even though it's a technological dinosaur piece of garbage. ETH was the first big smart contract token and has the most widespread adoption with huge teams of people working on it and relying on it and supporting it.

What bitcoin autists never fucking seem to understand is that ETH gets held on to over newer smart contract tokens because ETH was first and the most developed in terms of time put into it.

draw enough meme lines it will bounce off one of them

This shit needs to go below .08 again. I pussied out last time.

let's use our collective mind and meme power to make it go up again. I know we can do it.

Or to make you kill yourself, fag. Are you 12?

Moving Ether, from my Exodus wallet to Poloniex ETH wallet but the fucker is still not showing up it's been over 2 hours and nothing.

It used to take less than half an hour but this time I think I just got Gox'd fuck me.

How many nocoiners will suicide when ETH goes to $1000?

>$1000
you are about to get fucked in the ass from behind

what he said

when i cashed out my eth for bitcoin last week It took me an hour of fucking around with my ether wallet to simply send it out of the wallet to polo. The fucking ledger ethereum wallet doesn't let you set the gas price and it was too low so my tx kept getting declined. i had to just keep trying and doing it in different amounts everyonce in a while one would go through. Couldn't believe ledger lets their eth wallet suck that much.

And then suicide
>cuz I am smart

Hodl your horses, autismo. No need to get upset over an ebin maymay. It's not worth it, habeeb me. The only thing you have to worry now is about losing the game.
Oh, and nice, I just bought 100k for good measure. See you in lamboland.

It took 4 hours to send 6 ETH to Poloniex I shit you not we finally got a pending confirmation after shitting bricks for 4 hours. Fug.

>Won't be able to invest until Monday

B A B Y
O
O
M
E
R

None because nobody is stupid enough to be holding ETH.

>Any date in June or later

>Holding ETH

lyl

looks fine

>not liking unfunny shit makes you a baby boomer
found the underageb&

this will happen at some point imo

my goal is to accumulate 150 coins this bear run. then sell next bull run

Back to $7 it goes

fibonacci is the new triangle meme?

>invest
do u even know what that word means
this is called trading or speculating u dont create value you just hope that the demand will rise for x

Ethereum is worth exactly $0. A few people made a ton of money off the future losses of others. It's like financial musical chairs.

Please explain to me, why people put all their money into crypto?
Why not use futures or options?
You can trade them faster, more secure and liquidity is much higher.

because you can make almost any basic trading system in crypto and kill with it. Easy money. A retard could trade these charts

You can't lose if you never stand up.

>ETH still dropping
>My competitor smart contract coins have stabilized

This is the greatest future

Right? It's like RETHards don't understand how bad their shitcoin is and will defend their federal reserve trash to death.

The mindset of real crypto traders will win here.