BITCOIN Q AND A - LAST AND NEW Q`S:

BITCOIN Q AND A - LAST AND NEW Q`S:

1. SCALING "DRAMMA".

YOU WILL GET BITCOIN CLASSIC (REPLACE GOLD) AND BITCOIN MODERN (REPLACE DOLLAR).
DOUBLE MONEY FOR BITCOIN HOLDERS.

2. THIS bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html DATA SHOW LOWERING.

EXCHANGERS MAKE BIG (IN BYTES) TRANSACTIONS FOR PAY LESS FEE, EXCHANGERS PAY MANY PEOPLE IN ONE TRANSACTION.
WITH FIXED MAX BLOCK SIZE IT GIVES LESS TRANSACTIONS, BUT IS SERVES MORE PEOPLE.

3. WHY SO HI PRICE ?

READ THIS: pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

RICH AND STUPED? LITECOIN!!!

bump

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

how would I be able to use my BTC on both blockchains, say from my electrum wallet?

electrum wallet will get update for this

after frock you will get 2 balance
amount of BITCOIN CLASSIC
and amount of BITCOIN MODERN
miners who mine BITCOIN CLASSIC will not accept blocks with new style transactions
miners who mine BITCOIN MODERN will not accept old style blocks because it have double spend transactions in hes system

Cant hold on exchange then right
What is the best myetherwallet like wallet for BTC?

i think "bitcoin unlimited" is better than segwit
couse it more undestandable
segwit it fall try to prevent BITCOIN CLASSIC existince
segwit posible with litecoin, cose litecoin have almost emty blocks, and in fackt have zero segwit style transactions
but segwit impodible with BITCOIN, cose segwit style transactions will be detected like double spend by BITCOIN CLASSIC miners very fast (1 or 2 blocks) and new blockchain will be regected

i think "bitcoin unlimited" is better than segwit.
becouse it more undestandable.
segwit it fail try to prevent BITCOIN CLASSIC existince.
segwit posible to do with litecoin, becouse litecoin have almost empty blocks, and in fact have zero segwit style transactions.
but segwit imposible with BITCOIN, becouse segwit style transactions will be detected like double spend by BITCOIN CLASSIC miners very fast (1 or 2 blocks) and new blockchain will be regected.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Do you think increasing the block size is a necessity?

minister you satoshi

i missed you OP

What the hell is this, this is fucking hilarious.

This is what I can buy when it moons