Back again boys, remember the rampant shitposter bragging about his shorting?

Back again boys, remember the rampant shitposter bragging about his shorting?
Well I just made another $40,000 shorting Ethereum from $216 to $193.
I may have left some money on the table, but honestly I couldn't care less at this point. I've made over $250,000 since the crash happened, and the stupid thing is that was with a $20,000 initial investment at the top, which I funnily enough got from a bank loan.

It's a shame you have heavy bags, but thank you for holding those for me. I never had the money to invest in crypto, but thankfully my credit building for the last few years paid off and someone threw me a line.
Thanks guys, when I go long and ride this back up and probably increase to $500k -> $1million I'll give away one bt- oh wait, actually I'm an anarcho-communist, but you guys are capitalists/neo-fascists.
I'll use your logic and give nothing back.
Thanks for your money, shitbags.

if you want retards to believe your stories at least make the numbers reasonable

I love a good larp story

You're so cool user

Yw pleb

sign a message with your bitcoin key or gtfo with this shit-tier larp

Spare some Bitcutter me brutter.

Then I'll believe you mate.

1CGJX1BHfCMHWtFMwpe5mt28HRUmc7NmGQ

If I was trolling you I'd have made up numbers that were reasonable.
My profits have been disgusting as I've been margining every single dip and rise since June 10th or so.
Go do the calculations yourself m8, compounding what I've earned shorting (no chaincoin meme bullshit) is $253,937.

The fuck do you mean?
I know this may spook you, but I just went Coinbase(cuck) to Poloniex. I don't know anything by the magical numbers I keep getting.
My hardware wallet will be here in a few weeks apparently.

Screencap your trade history. If you weren't larping you'd have done this by now

>Screencap
>Muh it's manipulated scheme
What's the point?
Besides, due to lending fees there's only one actual leverage per page, which would make it even easier to fake.

Thanks for your money bb

If you don't reply with a screenshot of proof I'll assume you're a LARP faggot.

Hard mode : No changing page elements.

Sure you did dumb frog poster

I challenge you to use the potty, pajkeet.
>nightmare mode: the street is not the potty.

anarcho-communist = retarded
Retarded wining easy money? Impossible.

Thing is, I understand the irrationality and senseless behavior of the market, and the idiocy of the majority.
I knew it was crashing in the first day of it happening, as it was a clear reversal.

I honestly planned on just taking the loan and riding ETH to the moon, but then I saw that reversal and tuned into the disgusting depravity I've learned which runs this corrupt system called capitalism.
While you were in denial, I had a plan.
While you were doubting, I was confident.
While you were losing, I was winning.
Easy money, you're right.

>communist
So we all get an equal share of your production, right comrade? Since you and I are the only ones with this brilliant ideology, I'll take half of what you made. Thank you for your work tovarish!

Good for you man! Your anarcho-communism is almost cured and soon, with your new perspective, you'll finally be free from that vicious mental illness.

>this non stop larping
>no proof
Ok sure thing commie shit

You bought the dip and sold at high. Big deal.

I'm going to reinvest the money as crypto rises, with some hedged in Silver (making that switch in a week or two when I'm less confident in the market) and then I'm going to short the stock market, which is definitely going to be dropping soon as it's way overvalued. Maybe I'll just forex instead, haven't decided yet.

Once I get up to the million I'll start funding protests with free things and handing out masks/black t-shirts to libruls, etc.

The funny thing is the entire reason I can play the market is because I'm not affected by it anymore and understand how it truly operates.
All this is doing is making me wealthier and more powerful and thus giving me the moving force to encourage a revolution.
The market is still horridly inefficient, irrational, unbalanced, and simply a redistribution scheme.
That is only further proven by my experience.

You could always livestream your position. But I don't think you'd do that due to LARPing

I have a computer parts coming in the mail, when they come if I bother to shitpost again I'll do that.
Currently I only have a $200 labtop that has a 1.4ghz processor and can barely even handle poloniex. I can't stream on this garbage.

No! Dont cause teh revolution! think about the kittens and shit! plz dont destroy the world ok?!

>believing in anti-soros memes
He literally doesn't care about people at all. He's just another average elite who has tons of money and funds establishment candidates.
If he actually did something you'd see armed rebellions all over shit-europe.

the roleplay board is actually /k/

plz dont be a badguy dont fund any revolts and revolutions n shit. that makes me sad ok? dont ruin everything for everyone.

thanks

I really don't understand LARPing, especially guns.
It's a tool you fucking idiots, it's nothing more than that.

no

why would someone come to the internet and start telling lies?

You think people would do that, just come on to the internet and tell lies?.jpg

See
You can do it mate, I can believe you!

Why are people replying to this thread without saging at the very least?

>anarcho communist
I mean come on, just let this thread die, that's the part where the bait becomes shitty bait.

>Giving monies to shitcunts
Sorry mate

>muh neo-fascism
kys

t. ETH bagholder

Stop breaking my immersion you BTC-cult cuck

just made $1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 shorting ETH feels a little underwhelming tbqfh senpai

Nigga I made the entire universes' GDP shorting ETH get on muh lvl

Nazi here, made some good trades in the past few days, now my account BTC count is over 9 thousand. Feels good having those commi fags take some bags off my hands.

Pleb, Not the multiverse.

>makes money fleecing gullible normalos in an unregulated market
>calls himself anarcho-communist
you're one step above antifa burning working class cars, but just one step

I'm not a shitcunt I promise mate.

Proof?

>no

cmon user

Yes you, the anarcho communist, managed to secure a 20k loan from a bank.

SEIZE THE BEANS OF PRODUCTION

Anarcho-capitalist is fucking top-tier bait lmao. 10/10 enjoy your gains you earned them. Fortune favors the bold friend.

I shorted ETH and made $4.48. Unfortunately I don't have enough capital for serious gains.

Confirmed LARP.

Enjoy poverty, nocoiner.

>can't sign a message with his wallet
wow how convenient!

an anarcho-communist would be too low IQ to even figure out how wallets work

nice try queermo

Thanks for saving this retarded thread user.