I started doing crypto month ago and that was the worst decision in my life

I started doing crypto month ago and that was the worst decision in my life

Lost 50% of money and just tried to reduce it then never touch it again

This resulted in even bigger loss

I worked for this money so hard for long time and just lost it like that in few weeks

My health already got worse, I think I have depression or something and can't sleep well

I feel like quiting my job, it's just so meaningless

I'm not considering suicide but I don't feel alive either

Can't even talk about it with my parents because they old and would cry, trully pathethic end

nice, just bought 100k!

If I was there I would hodl you and tell you everything will be alright.

you should have bought 100k.

If it makes you feel any better, try to imagine the scheming Russian "investors" that you gave your money to. Think about how happy you made them, and how little they care about you.

Nice, got 100k of SUIC (Suicide Coin), moon incoming.

I'm sorry that this happened to you, but you need to learn to stop being stupid and stop doing stupid things. Now you know. You'll be alright. Live and learn, and realize that there is no easy way to get rich aside from being born rich.

Same. I also got a 10k rig and so far my holdings are fuck all, looking to get even worse.

>DON'T GET INTO MINING UNLESS YOU HATE MONEY
DON'T GET INTO MINING UNLESS YOU HATE MONEY
>DON'T GET INTO MINING UNLESS YOU HATE MONEY

SadLarp™ bro

That's what you get for throwing your money at a market and not understanding it lmao

thanks for the coins, faggot.

How did holding result in an even bigger loss?
That is literally fucking impossible
Oh wait you sold like a panicked faggot
You shall receive zero pity on this board and I hope others learn from the example

Shit! this should be a thing, and should just inverse BTC. so when everyone wants to kill themselves the SUIC is mooning!

So in your opinion, anyone who bought $10,000 of beanie babies in the 90s and still has them hasn't lost any money?

Would you say you learned anything? I went through what you just described. Not as bad as you and it was a few years ago in a completely different market.

Painful lessons are the only ones you truly learn from. Because you condition yourself to avoid the pain you know that can come with speculative investing.

Keep your head up, faggot.

I got free electricity if you want to recoup some loses lul. Lmk

Go on bitshares and index it to the inverse of BTC. Double your gains

there's a risk to trading, that's why there's a reward

painful lesson but many speculators have experienced it

have a plan, don't leverage yourself, and know when to cut your losses

i've blown up a couple of trading accounts, most traders have

always respect the risk of what you are trading.

Yeah OP your situation sounds fine.

I listened to these god damned faggots during the bull rush and poured my life savings in towards the peak (around $25k).

I'm holding some bags right now but overall I panic sold the majority of my holdings and I'm short for rent this month.

My girlfriend doesn't know yet and I just hover around this board asking whats gonna moon next because thats all I know how to do.

I'm legitimately fucked.

Lmao hope she leaves you for chad

putting life savings into a speculators market at all time highs; then panic selling when it crashes.

Normies. Just like pottery.

but you just need to double your money to get back at break even

>I just hover around this board asking whats gonna moon next
top lel

fucking kek

Lmao I hope you die soon for wishing that.

ive prety much lost all my savings this past month. i had good coins, like strat , waves, sia, lsk, ubiq, ark.. and theyv all gone down the toilet. but im not angry, i knew the risk. i was fully aware that this could happen. it was a gamble, and i knew that, so i accept this outcome. its ok. maybe in a year from now, i will be back to even or make a small profit, who knows. thats just life.

wow really interesting and original comment keep it up.

I'm up like, 400% from where I started a few months ago and I fucking LOVE telling the senpai and the girl that I'm kicking ass at this

sorry you're retarded

>no easy way to get rich aside from being born rich

this is objectively wrong tho

my god i forgot how fucking retarded normies are

crypto market right now is pure natural selection

every coin is up more than 400% since a few months ago, how are you "kicking ass"?

kys

Fools and their money will soon be parted. It is the natural order of things. This is entirely your fault for overestimating your abilities.

he joined a few months ago

we gain wisdom or we gain money. but never both at the same time. - some rich dude investor or something

see your losses as investment in your ability to avoid losses.

>poor beta saves up a pittance and invests into crypto
>assumes that he will make 10,000% gains with zero stress by placing one trade, reclining in his gamer chair and watching pips rise
>most likely does zero research and holds bags instead of cutting his losses short
>loses money, panics and cries instead of learning from it like a true Veeky Forumsraeli
Thanks OP. More people like you means more money to be made.

dude. come back next februray to may.
The bull season is over. With your mentality, you are going to keep losing. SO save what you have left and come back next year.

>he actually put actual money into Internet funny money

Wew lad.