I just now realized that Israel is basically a LARPing state. Think about it

I just now realized that Israel is basically a LARPing state. Think about it.

>Revived a dead language and made it the official language
>Bases its flag, borders and currency on those of an ancient state and mythology. I mean fucking shekels for g-d's sake
>Even name their tanks and defense strategies after religious mythology (samson option etc.)

How can they get away with founding a state based on role playing as old testament Israelites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaQ3J_YbUF4
youtube.com/watch?v=HESIFBrjzLE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's nothing.

Consider how first gen Israelis literally changed their German/Slavic/Hungarian/Whatever surnames into Hebrew-sounding family names.

Itt: butthurt arabs

I guess what they said is that they basically changed *back* those surnames. Lots, maybe most, of the Jews changed their surnames at some point to make them sound more local.

you must have a very short memory then since i've seen this thread here before

but anyway, that same thing same could be said about literally any and all nation states. just look at all the other middle eastern countries with their religious bullshit, or at america and 'muh freedoms' and 'muh rights'. the israelis stand out only because they're so obnoxious about it.

The State of Israel is the most unlikely comeback in history, and you have to give them credit for pulling it through.

thats not a comeback, thas a bunch of European colonists LARPing as Hebrews

All nations are larp-ers. Alnist everything you said was done by other nations during the 19th century nation building processes (except for reviving a dead language, they usually just standardized their own languages).

Jews just did this nation building fairly late.

*almost

let's take Germany, for example
How exactly is it LARPing? It is just an union of many German states

German culture literally based around Brothers Grimm fairy tales user...

I'm not gonna to argue about genetics and ethnicity, but it's a comeback in a political and historical sense - a new state positioning itself as a direct successor to a state that was destroyed 2500 years ago.

but they are a successor state in name only
they are different people with different culture and different values

did germany adopt a dead language?
is germany based on another empire that existed thousand of years ago?

They literally are LARPers if you consider that the Zionist movement was started by European Jews who began we wuzing. They even thought Sephardic/Mizrahi Jews were uncultured and unfit to seek independence.

>It is just an union of many German states
>itt anons pretending its 1870

Fucking hell. American state identities are much stronger than german ones nowadays.

>How can they get away with founding a state based on role playing as old testament Israelites.

>all their neighbours are hellbent on murdering them
>and very inept at warfare and international politics
>holocaust

Every successor state is so in name only, there is genetics involved.
> they are different people with different culture and different values
Of course, it's been 2500 years. Still, this doesn't mean they can't claim the succession if they want to do, and they do. If anything, Israel is far from being the worst example of meme-based state-building, I mean, Belgium and Italy still exist.

This, credit where credit is due.

They really managed to pull a thing which in retrospect was pretty insane. Imagine if in 2000 years some Apache tribesmen gather and form a state.

Ever heard of Wagner, or the Volkisch movement? Or the cult around Arminius during and after the reunification?

They also we wuzed a bit about the
>H
>R
>E
at least the ruling house did by taking the title Kaiser for themselves.

They still do, Mizrahim face discrimination in Israel today.

Sephardic Jews ARE European. You two realize this, right?

the idea of "we wuz" meme is that the people actually weren't the descendants of whomever they claim to be.

yes, europeans who colonized middle east and used some 2000 years old book as legitimization
Why is this allowed?

It's a lie going all the way back to YHWH and Moses, yes

>Why is this allowed?

Because historically might makes right. The Jews and their allies took a nice little peace of real estate from some goat fuckers and turned it into a modern and developed country. Tel Aviv is lovely. great weather, beaches, restaurants, etc. I now Veeky Forums hates (((them))) but the land of Israel would be just as fucked as the rest of the MENA if not for them. It's literally the only place in the entire region that isn't a complete shit hole, that should tell you something.

*know

>Israel is far from being the worst example of meme-based state-building, I mean, Belgium and Italy still exist.
macedonia is the dumbest

>and used some 2000 years old book as legitimization
although zionism had existed since the late 19th century it was really unified horror among the european community that allowed Israel to be created, since the zionists had now been saying for 80 or so years that a nation without a state would be vulnerable to just this kind of thing.

Same reason no one batted an eye when Macedonia became a thing 18 years ago, broke off the disintegrated Yugoslavia and went full "we are ancient macedonians and shiiiiet". Self determi9nation and ethnogenesis user. There aren't "rules" or "correct recipes" to nation-forming.

Do modern Macedonians really claim descent from the ancient ones? I thought it's just the name of the region,

Oh, they do. And it's the funniest thing ever.

They are literally identical to Turks.

the reason they are called FYROM it´s serious greek butthurt

Israel would have never happened if it wasn't for the Holocaust. Zionism was fringe movement among Jews before that time.

Nations and "national myths" always form around extreme circumstances, revolutions or wars.

Consider for example the example that Napoleon was not even ethnically french. That France had over 100 separate local dialects before the 18th century. That it was historically different from the 5 different states such as Normandy, Burgundy, Aquitaine, Occitania, and Brittany that it now owns. France only really became a country after the French revolution. Similarly Belgium, an ad hoc non ethnic-state had its own national "birth" and myth only after WWI.

I heard they were changing names. This was a couple of years ago.
Is that still happening?

What, like, going from Vasili Aleksadrovski to Aristotle?

Same with Japan during the late Edo/Meiji periods

>how can they get way with this!

Bcause they've won all their major wars

You realize the vast majority of Jews in Israel are Sephardic/Mizrahi, right?

I don't get why people pretend Ashkenazic Jews are more than 30% of the population

israel is diverse

>thas a bunch of European colonists LARPing as Hebrews

This is b8. I always find it funny how you like to mention the secular Leftists who are hated in Israel unless they are a right-winger

youtube.com/watch?v=EaQ3J_YbUF4

The vast majority of Jews there look and act like this dude. They are also closer related to Ashkenazi than they are with Palestinians, so your whole "European" thing makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=HESIFBrjzLE

Look at this and tell me if those people look European. They simply don't. You couldn't tell the difference between them and a Mizrahi a lot of the time

FUCK OFF. The "Jews" in Israel are Mongoloids mixed with Slavs. They have ZERO middle eastern DNA and have no connection to the land. They are European whites who are stealing lands from Arabs who have inhabited the land for over 5,000 years. The only true Hebrews are the Palestinians. Israel is a fake ass invention and they are pretending to be Jews when they descend from Turkic converts.

>I just now realized that Israel is basically a LARPing state.

just now?

everyone knows this shit. it would be like if a Chinese man invades Turkey and declares Istanbul the State of Constantinople. it's literally no different than that, the European Jews who inhabit Palestinian land don't have a drop of Hebrew blood in them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EaQ3J_YbUF4

I guarantee he would be treated like an Arab if he went to the US.

Why do you stormcucks promote this myth? It's verifiably false, but what difference would it even make if it were true? Your worldview is so bizarre.

>ancient mythical nation-state from the hebrew bible
>Jews spend 2000 years in exile
>try to reclaim historical mythical nation state after WWII For no reason by taking it from natives who have occupied it for way longer than ancient Hebrews ever did.

It would be like if some white guy who was 1/16th cherokee tried to stake a claim in a reservation because one of his ancestors was a chieftan there.

This gives me hope that we can see an aztec state again in the future. Maybe as a constitutional monarchy or republic.

Daily Reminder that Jews are a race.

Mizrahi, Sephardic and Ashkenazic Jews are 6 times closer genetically then they are with the groups they live at. Meaning a Russian Jew, a British Jew, a Yemenite, a Sephardic, a Cochin Jew are all more related to each other than they are with other populations.

Idiots who say Ashkenazi are just Europeans who practice Judaism and those who say Mizrahi are just Arabs who practice Judaism are clueless.

They all share a lot of DNA that traced back to the Levant.

>How can they get away with founding a state based on role playing as old testament Israelites.

I know it's hilarious. There is no historical proof of there ever being a Kingdom of Judah or Israel. Palestaina is one of the oldest civilizations of all time, the Europeans have no connection to the land whatsoever.

t. ahmed

This is what's so annoying. Science has proved Palestinians are literally the INDIGENOUS people to the Levant. The Europeans who call themselves Jews have no such proven connection.

hahahahhhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahha

>There is no historical proof of there ever being a Kingdom of Judah or Israel.

So what? There wasn't a country in geographical region of Norway 2000 years ago either, and yet the people who lived there are the ancestors of the people called Norwegians today.

I mean, everyone knows that the reason Israel exists is because the entire world has made it quite clear that they don't want Jews in their countries.

>Revived a dead language and made it the official language

This is my favorite part. The fake slavo-yiddish they speak there is nothing like real Hebrew.

>So what? There wasn't a country in geographical region of Norway 2000 years ago either
except there's mountains and mountains of evidence. these people are baitmasters, ignore them.

>Imagine if in 2000 years some Apache tribesmen gather and form a state.
That's not to hard to imagine

>for no reason.
Glimpses into the mind of a stormcuck
Fascinating.

>Sephardic Jews ARE European. You two realize this, right?

This is what's so funny. Sephardic Jews have been in Europe for thousands of years, even longer than most Ashkenazis

>the land of Israel would be just as fucked as the rest of the MENA if not for them. It's literally the only place in the entire region that isn't a complete shit hole, that should tell you something.

This. Israel atleast takes care of it.

>The State of Israel is the most unlikely comeback in history
not really just a bunch of european jews bullying brown people with americas money
>and we still support them for some unknown reason

At least Jews in Israel actually are descendants of the Israelites/Canaanites. Considering Yahweh was the "God of War" in Canaanite religion, and Ba'al (Hebrew name for God) is another Canaanite god.

>INB4 WE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites

Basically, Jews are indigenous to that land, they spent most of the evolutionary period in Israel, which is apparent in their features (Large noses help humidify dry desert air and filter dust. They're common to many hot dry regions.)

No, the fairy tale bullshit isn't real, but it's a fact that Jews have strong genetic links to that land, far more than the """Palestinians"""" who come from a bunch of different places around the Middle East.

Yasser Arafat, who basically invented the Palestinian identity was fucking Egyptian. Palestinians are literally pretending to be Phillistines, who were fucking Greeks, they are the ones LARPing if anything. Atleast Jews actually have a history with the land.

It's not a myth. They admit it themselves.

>who have occupied it for way longer than ancient Hebrews ever did

Literally not true though.

>ancient mythical nation-state from the hebrew bible

This was your fatal flaw. You on one hand take the fairy tale of Israelites conquering Canaan as fact, however discard the rest. Which one is it? The truth is that the Exodus and the invasion by Hebrews never happened because they were the Canaanites. Therefore your claim the Arabs who have been there for 700 years max are more indigenous then the people who were there for over 50,000 years? That area is quite literally where Jews evolved into Jews, just that they were Moloch worshipping Canaanites.

Pallywogs are genetically indistinguishable from ancient Hebrews, they just converted to Pisslam. Racially, they're more Jewish than the Jews (who have large European admixture).

>Pallywogs are genetically indistinguishable from ancient Hebrews, they just converted to Pisslam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do idiots keep repeating this?

Samaritans and Mizrahi Jews would probably be your best basis to see what Ancient Israelites were genetically, and guess what? They are closer related to Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews then they are with Palestinians. The main reason for this is that there is no genetic link between Palestinians. SOME Palestinians definitely descend from some people who converted and become Arabized, but the fact is Palestinians come from a shit ton of different places. There is no "Palestinian Ethnicity" in the same way there is for Jews. They are a very diverse crowd, if you take two Palestinians they are more different genetically than a Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jew.
This is why people call them out as being a fake identity, because there is no difference between them and Jordanians.

>Yasser Arafat, who basically invented the Palestinian identity was fucking Egyptian

Source? No he wasn't, right?

> Arabs who have been there for 700 years max
Arabization involved linguistical and cultural changes, not a genetical one. In other words, Palestinian Arabs are Arabic-speaking descendants of the pre-conquest population of the region and have as much "rights" to the land as Jewish immigrants from Europe.

Although I personally don't know much about the pre-conquest population of Palestina. IIRC the Jews had been driven out after several rebellions by that time, so I guess the majority of the population were Aramaic-speaking Middle-Eastern-looking Christian descendants of the Canaanites. It's possible Samaritans were a major part of the population.

>the fact is Palestinians come from a shit ton of different places.

This. How odd that such last names as al-Masri (the Egyptian,), al-Djazair (the Algerian), el-Mughrabi (the Moroccan), al-Yamani (the Yemenite) and even al-Afghani are so common among those claiming to be "Palestinians."

He was born in Egypt to Palestinian parents, so that guy is bullshitting.

>Palestinian Arabs are Arabic-speaking descendants of the pre-conquest population of the region

It isn't true though. When the Arabs came and ruled, they built settlements far away from the people they ruled, in order to keep distance. The Palestinians lived in those areas. They all have last names and the original Palestinians was made up of many extended families, all coming from different Arab countries. There are some exceptions.

"Some"? Try the great majority, something like 90%.

But it's obvious from your reply that you're not worth my time.

How could he have possibly been born to Palestinian parents if he was the one to invent that identity?

your reply makes no sense. who said "some"?

Reminder Jews have been a majority in Jerusalem for hundreds and hundreds of years

spbp

This is true, Netanyahu's original name was Mileikowsky or some Polack shit like that. It's like some Arab migrating to UK tomorrow and changing his name to Nigel Winterbottom and pretending he's the original Englishman.

What exactly, is this sentence supposed to mean?

You realize Jews have only had surnames for like 200 years, right? Before that they were "Leb, Son of Nat," and when Germans and Russians made them do it, they just LARPed as Germans and Russians. Goldberg is a German name, Einstein is a German name. All they did was stop larping as Polish or wherever they were from.

When Arafat was born, there was no such thing as "Palestinians." The only reference to Palestinians, were the people living in the British Mandate of Palestine, including Jordanians and Zionists. When Israel was created, Egypt had Gaza, and Jordan had the West Bank. Why didn't the Palestinians want to end this cruel occupation of the Palestinian people by Egypt and Jordan? Simply because it didn't exist until Arafat made up the concept of the Palestinian people. I haven't lied once.

im gay

Delete this post and repost it.

Palestine had a population of like 1-2mln before the conquest, it was relatively urbanized well-settled region. This is probably more than the entire population of the Beduins at the time, but whatever. Next, after the conquest, Arabs established settlements to control the land, but they had a lot of lands to control, so it couldn't have been more than 50k Arabs settled in Palestine. Now you tell me, who big of the genetical impact could 50k Arabs have had on the population this big? It's even less than 500k Franks to 8mln Gauls, and no one thinks the French are Germanic.

shit sorry so-called """Palestinians""" but Kek approves this

In 1860 the population of Palestine was 411,000. That's why Jews thought they could easily outnumber them. There are almost a million Jewish settlers in the west bank alone, that just shows how much shit has changed.

I can't blame the early Zionists, Palestine was literally a wasteland. There were barely any inhabitants.

Literally the holy numbers. 2-777-777

YHWH is literally speaking through Veeky Forums.

You only listed a couple.

>"Some"? Try the great majority, something like 90%.

You're simply wrong. The vast majority of Palestinians have names that indicate where they came from. Many Arabs identify their origins by their family names.

"Masri" = from Egypt-Hamas member of Parliament, Mushir al-Masri (the word "masri" littelery means "the egyptian" in arabic !).
"Khamis"= Bahrain "Salem Hanna Khamis" "al-Faruqi"= Mosul, Iraq
"al-Araj" = Morocco, a member of the Saadi Dynasty "Hussein al-Araj"
"al Lubnani" = the Lebanese
"al-Mughrabi" = the Moroccan (Maghreb" – meaning "West" in Arabic, and usually referring to North Africa or specifically to Morocco)
"al-Djazair" = the Algerian
"al-Yamani" = the Yemeni "Issam Al Yamani"
"al-Afghani" = the Afghan
"al-Hindi" = the Indian "Amin al-Hindi"
"Iraqi" = from Iraq.
"halabi" = from Aleppo, Syria
"El Baghdadi" = from Baghdad Iraq.
"Tarabulsi"= Tarabulus-Tripoli, Lebanon.
"Hourani" = Houran Syria.
"al-Husayni" = Saudi Arabia.
"Saudi" = Saudi Arabia.
"Metzarwah"= Egypt.
"Barda---wil" = "Salah Bardawil" HAMAS legislator in Gaza; Egypt, Bardawil Lake area.
"Nashashibi" = Syria.
"Bushnak" = Bosnia
"zoabi"= from Iraq: "Haneen Zoabi".
"Turki" = Turkey "Daud Turki"
"al-Kurd" = Kurdistan.
"Haddadins" = YEMEN descended from Ghassanid Christian Arabs.
"Arab Abu-Kishk" = Egypt.(Bedouins)
"Arab al shakirat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al zabidat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al aramsha" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Abu Sitta" = In Arabic' Abu means father and sitta means six. Translated it actually means father of six. (The Abu Sitta family primarily received this name because around the year 1700, a well known knight of the large Al-Tarabeen tribe always had six slaves (i.e. fedawyah, bodyguards), 3 on each side, with him. They were with him wherever he went, day or night. Hence the name "ABU SITTA." = Egypt (Bedouins) "Salman Abu Sitta ".)

Damn I honestly didn't know that. I have no stake in this but that's kinda funny, I always thought the Israeli identity was fake but atleast they have a genetic link with one another, the Palestinians are literally pretending to be Greeks

culturally and linguistically its very diverse, if you turn on the tv there will be 4 different subtitles

>genocide of the palestinian people
Israel does a lot of things I find disturbing, but lets not go crazy here. What's happening in Palestine isn't a genocide, and the palestinian leadership's inability to unify and denounce violence perpetuate the conflict every bit as much as israel does.

Do most people speak some English there?

>for no reason
there was a reason

a lot of people know english, but Russian is more widely spoken as a second language for jews

>Why didn't the Palestinians want to end this cruel occupation of the Palestinian people by Egypt and Jordan? Simply because it didn't exist until Arafat made up the concept of the Palestinian people. I haven't lied once.

I mean this is true

>of the Jews changed their surnames at some point to make them sound more local

Jews didn't even have surnames back then, unless they were a Cohen. They usually had only a first name and whoever their father was.

YHWH SPEAKS

PALESTINIANS BTFO

CHECKED

holy fuck.

are the jews right?

This is why the Palestinians will forever lose.

checked