So yeah, chaincoin mooned. Now, I am looking for the next potential mooning coin for which I can set up a masternode...

So yeah, chaincoin mooned. Now, I am looking for the next potential mooning coin for which I can set up a masternode. Shill your coins anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197623.0;all
cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not over yet user!

>my friend went all in at $.65 and I laughed at him

Stop shilling it, it's fuckin over

CRAVE master node for 1250 bucks 500 crave gives you around 4 coins per day design of the coin is made to magnet weirdos and its highly encrypted

Could have doubled 100 bucks

TradeV2 mooning now, 150k for master node.
Scorecoin also mooning now. Same dev, same ridiculous requirement for masternode just announced today.
Another user shilled me Terracoin, already doubled my money and it's still rocketing up. Masternode madness

Whale coin looking solid. Free air drops slowly being given out so I see it getting some value

Siberian chervonets (SIB) bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197623.0;all
cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1163

A masternode coin out of Russia that's apparently getting some traction there and has potential real use cases. Basically, a better version of DASH that's a fraction of the price. Masternode cost is currently ~.5 BTC.

I thought chancoin had gone to $5 for a second lol

trc
rns
SHND

Michael Suppo is trying to recreate CHC by having his drones pump Bitquence. He has a pretty big following so probably that

lmao it won't even be a little complete for a year

SOCC

Can someone explain to me what a masternode is and what you do with it?

Is it too late to jump on the chinatrain or is there another moon coming?

it makes new coins

TRC

mhh, I know of a working masternode coin with active dev / slack community, upcoming rebrand for only 0,4 in total ... still accumulating tho

look for other masternode coins, here is a list of them

PIVX-Dash Fork, 10,000 coins needed
Crown Coin- 10,000 coins needed
Exclusive Coin- 5000 coins needed
Transfer Coin- 10,000 coins needed
Monetary Unit-500,000 coins needed
Bitsend-25000 coins needed
SIBcoin - 1000 coins needed

Crave - 500 coins needed

This.

so is chaincoin for real? i had the opportunity to buy in at .30 and i'm pretty pissed i didn't

whole reason was because i couldn't be bothered to sign up for crytopia

Iop

While the masternodes are still in development, espers will moon when theyre complete.

esp is still at around 10sats, active community etc.
however, worried about the huge coinsupply.
how many coins will you need for a Masternode? what are the staking rewards atm?

Don't buy big while something is mooning. If you decide to buy anything, do a small sum and get out quickly.

Can someone explain why and how did it happen?