Last chance

Guy this shit is about to take off, so last chance to buy cheap before the conference on the 15th.

You shouldn't need me to tell you anything else as by now you know this has been shilled to death, but it's about to start the ascent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXBiPY8wDT0
binance.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah right, thats what you said 3 days ago.

It's getting released on binance in 6 hrs also.

Not me.

Just look at the graphs, its primed.

It didnt pump so good. Lotta loyalty for a hired shill.

I'm not saying it will pump or moon, just look at the support, its not going to get cheaper.

Volume is dropping like a rock.

12k in last 5 mins?

It was almost 4k BTC yesterday and it was 3.4K earlier today. It's 2.7K now.

It's bleeding out.

It's rising in price fs, the whales are leaving it to rise naturally, I've been watching it being artificially kept low all week.

If you want to miss out then cool, I'm just pointing out that the low has happened before the 15th and it wont get lower until after.

Why would this pump before a regular old conference?

Last time it's because people thought alibab and Microsoft were partnering

If there was even a chance of that conference announcing that, it would have pumped to 100.

Because it gets reported in the media, as it's being rebranded into NEO, so normies will hear about it and buy in.

>Just look at the graphs
which graphhs?

I have 1K and I've been here since it was a dollar. It hasn't been kept low all week, Crypto just shit itself as a whole.

It isn't rising. It's exactly where it was before the crypto dip and that is where it is staying at best.

Hell it's probably going to crash in a few hours when Binance opens and they dump their ANS.

>it's being rebranded into NEO, so normies will hear about it and buy in.
>He actually believes this

Jesus christ the delusion is real. Not new features for the service, not more team members actually working on the damned thing, and not more partnerships, but a fucking rebrand is what's gonna bring ANS/NEO to the moon

Already bought my ticket to pluto

just shut the fuck up man

I own plenty of ANS, and these threads make it look like a typical biz shilling shitcoin. This makes it looks bad. Enough already

Bear market until after august 1st

gonna but 60 more bucks into it tomorrow.

You FUDers say this 24/7 and yet ANS is consistently at the top of bittrex volume. Give it a rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXBiPY8wDT0

The reason is because it's the only non-chinese exchange to have it listed. It doesn't have to be a shitcoin for it to do fucking nothing for the next week and half.

Do you think it will hit 220k again?

So it being on more exchanges will make it lose volume?

Yeah that makes perfect sense you moron.

What I don't get is why you FUDsters just have to come into these threads and shit all over the place. Without fail. I think it's because of many things:

1) you are liars. You don't own any ANS
2) you are ETH bag holders
3) you realize NEO has some of the most explosive potential we have ever seen in the crypto space, and not just pump and dump potential, but honest staying power.
4) you are emasculated by Da Hongfei, a powerful chinese actor who makes you feel small

I think I'm in the right ballpark here. Face it, ANS would have died long ago if it had no potential. It would have collapsed back to a dollar. It didn't. And it won't. It has only one place to go from here: up.

Too late, faggot. You had plenty of chances.

Yes actually. It's constantly beating coins that have a much higher overall volume outside of Bittrex because that isn't where they are primarily traded.

ANS should be on Polo but because it's just on one exchange then anyone who wants to trade it has to do so on that one platform. When it gets added to Polo it's volume on Bittrex will drop drastically. It will be higher on polo sure but it won't even be in the top 10. It's literally just a case of a big fish in a small pond.

I think it's anyones guess what it's going to do. It has a lot going on this month but everything else is taking a shit and Aug 1st is making people cash out.

So explain why it's always featured high on coinmarketcap? That's a huge pond.
Surely once it reaches more exchanges the volumes will rise?

The coin is staying pretty steady in that bear market I have to say

primed to go down.

And yet it rises.

When I started this thread is was 258k, its now 263k and slowly rising all the time.

I was pointing out that the low before the 15th is over, it's not going sub 250k before then.

OH HOLY SHIT 10k SAT INCREASE GUYS MOON INCOMING SURELY THERE WONT BE SOME FUCKING WHALE THAT WILL SELL 10k ANS AND CRUSH THE PRICE HAHAHAHA.

TO THE MOON. THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

See:
Fucking cretins always got to make a big deal out of a little bit of advice.

Probably mad because you dont study enough and ended up bag holding DGB.

At no point did I say it was mooning, I just pointed out the dip is over.

If it fell 10k sats you'd be here screaming dead coin, so stfu

did somebody say.... moon

Strap in boys. Yunbi is starting the ascent

Very thanks to all NEO community members over the world !

big sell walls on bittrex something is going to happen

Any ants for this EMPTY ASS ANTHILL

AZeBaeNFJ2U5sHG6jhWB5tEBdxYxhMFKJ2

Binance tomorrow!

This... is.... huge

binance 3 hours

Is Binance actually gonna be legit and safe to use or what

he fag it is 4 hours and 2 minutes until antshares will go to 300$

4 hours

binance.com/

I was wondering the same thing.

Fuck off that's the reason it was pumped because the sly, cunt-eyed fuckers framed it to appear that way.

That's why I'm dumping. Too many gook tricks.

Oh no plz dont. The market can't handle you dumping your 3 ants

Then you're a turbo tard you bought the ath. Even a legitimate partnership with Microsoft would have pushed them past 30.

how is binance really gonna affect the price tho. i think the volume will drop considerably due to exchanging to that

Neo is ancient persian for 'New'. "New what?' you might ask. In this instance, 'New Digibyte'. You've all been had, enjoy those bags.

You don't know fuck all about when I bought.
I can't trust these zipperheads not to crash it once they've milked enough suckers. They're also running out of companies they can lie about being associated with. So far it has been alibaba, Microsoft and JD. All bullshit.

More like new top 3 crypto

no, it will be the new digibyte

neo on a one stop trip to $1

Keep FUDin. We will have the last laugh.

I have 560 ANS. Who jelly?

you might have seen the dream i had "last night" but even your picture is different from your argument

You will not sell, you will buy more, you will do it now!

kek

Me... wanna spare a couple ants brother

Future lambo owner spotted

Me
. I only have 260ish! I'd buy in more now but I have a lump on my throat and have to save for the worst case. However considering how rate thyroid cancer is, if I do have it that technically means I have really good luck.

baby theres a reason volume has gone down, all us whale are holding and waiting for the trading to open,

GET READY SPACE COWBOY

what wallet are y'all keeping ans in?

I have around that too. Don't worry, sell when it hits over 10 and then accumulate on the dip. Keep it in LTC while you wait for the dip.

started with 350 ants about a month ago, now at 760

The exchange.

let me show you the real difference in our powers

$10 million in Antshares?

It's HTML editing.

lol

That's it?

bow down to antgod

nice inspect element you stupid faggot

hey bro midn sending some to my address pls i have cancer and mom is dad thanks
ASmjEwmN84vxbpGgvbacOcKdRm9XSUcK1SRT

makes no sense fag your firebug shit

Why are you assuming its an inspect element? You don't think an user could have half the circulating supply of ANS?

well you fooled some people

ant god, oh ant god

a formicary so big, it towers the heavens

A true tower of babel,

so large, it shadows over us in splendor;

God marvels, he laughs

but yet, he had not yet realized

that the Ant God will take his rightful place

in heaven above

some ants for my prayer: AZiW3u1Kfg9zZ4VVivogGT4hgq17ET3UqE

it's okay user I understood your reference

Your mom had a sex change operation?

If I take away your hype, will you die?

yes very expensive send help

Satoshi here

Damn. Even the great Ant God can't help you.

thanks user

It would be extremely unprofitable.

>Can't buy anything until Monday
>Antshares just keep rising

P-please stop buying I want to get some too.

ti's not rising, it's broken below 26k

Has it taken off yet?
I have 1100 ANS and I'm scared to check.

HORRY SHIT MOONING RIGHT NOW. IN REVERSE.

fuck ans get in 4 chan fund thread
0.023 eth till now
quadsgetthatshit

The devs behind this scam coin know that if they let it rise to 300 that too many bagholders will dump.

It's not random whales keeping the price low. It's hongfei himself.

Da Hongfei is more of a man than you will ever hope to be, you disgusting neet faglord.

He's a slimy chink scammer. Dump now before it's too late. Its not going to 300. Its going stratis.

get outta town man, your crazy bro

That's why the coin crashes when chinks are awake. Thanks user.

China coin is concentrated in china???? No. No. Must be mistake???

Did I blink and miss the moon? Damn!