Here comes your 30% gains for tonight

here comes your 30% gains for tonight.

dont say you wasnt warned before the pump this time.

- Wariko

please be real

>attention whoring this hard
bruh

- Merk

If you were involved in any serious community outside of Veeky Forums you would of picked up on this info already.

I'm just helping out you poor fags before the pump for a change, can't keep dumping on you at the peak or you will give up.

- Wariko

How is it 30% with those walls.....Either much less or much more

I don't know user this post makes me feel like the only pumping is going to be on my asshole

am left holding bags through the whole crash am I

golem is shit

700 GNT here, so far it's been a fucking waste

GNT for a newb who believes but simply cant afford :(

0x13d79e18d49c94aa5bb126ca561342d8ba27766a

double trips potential truth... I'm staying in this for a year but if it goes above 3x i might consider selling

Veeky Forums, what's GNT trading at on July 13th, 2018?

I have 4000 GNT can't wait for it to #MOON

$50/GNT
desu
Who needs a new $3000 top tier CPU when you can just cloud it?

There's no way in hell Golem will ever be 50 bucks.

Fuck off ETH bagholder and you FUD
Sorry your coin is shit, but ours is fucking great and is gonna go to the moon in a year or two and it definitely will be $50/ea.
AMD/Intel are replaced by Golem you idiot

how do you guys find/get into pump groups?

I kicked some money at this because of those double trips. They're really letting me down right now. C'mon bro. Wasting double trips should be grounds for death by KEKu.

Oh shit

wow that comment gave me cancer. So much misinformation. DId you read all of that in Veeky Forums pajeet?

Check these dubs golem moon

>AMD/Intel are replaced by Golem you idiot
>Processing power is now made out of thin air

That's not how it works Pajeet.

>hating ETH while being delusional about the prices an ETH token will reach
I'm confused, user. Why wouldn't you be a fan of ETH if you believe in an ETH token?

Because these people don't even understand how the Ethereum network works. A lot of people seem to think that the existence of ERC20 tokens means that Ether doesn't need to existence, when in fact the opposite is true.

Already holding together with XEL and DCT as my "supercomputer fund". On the off chance that you're right about this pump I'll be ready to sell at a small profit and buy back when it comes back. Thanks for the heads up user.

And stop signing your posts like a normie jeez

30% gains? It's down 50% from a month ago.