Founder of WhaleCoin here. You might have seen some of the previous threads around Veeky Forums

Founder of WhaleCoin here. You might have seen some of the previous threads around Veeky Forums.

I'm looking for some shills who are willing to post about my coin in exchange for a nice pile of WhaleCoins.

Anyone interested? Please post how many twitter/instagram/youtube followers you have, what your niche is and what your price is in terms of X $USD worth of WhaleCoins.

Include a throwaway email in your post.

Go fuck yourself.

Scum like you are those who are ruining crypto.

At least pay in real money, lol.

[email protected]

I'll shill online for anything

no, if I pay in WhaleCoins it incentivises them to shill it properly. If they do a good job the coin will be worth more, and so they get more money.

Whalecoin, a coin made by whales for whales. 100% guaranteed to be even more manipulated than the others And you're going to pay people with it? lmao

Sell me this pen.

make sure to sell at the peak and not get swept under the currents by the whales, and you'll make a lot of money.

bump

I will shill for free because I believe in your vision whale-sama

50,000 whalecoin will do it whale san 3PBRhvwq84vfQnqG7pTAu1fnzAWEGnR8HNL

my fee is 50,000 whale coin. i cant tell you what I'll do. I'll just say that im a "merchant".

3PBRhvwq84vfQnqG7pTAu1fnzAWEGnR8HNL

This faggot is a massive larper, saw his convos on his slack group where he literally says he larps /biz

Hi Whale-chan here how are you guys liking your gifts Whale friends?

Nice sent 100

fagget

literally kek'd

ill reactivate my fb. shit got annoying but i love sales and business so fuck it

Hahah thanks it's great you been with us through all these threads thanks for supporting us!

pay no attention to these imposters.

Whale-Chan is the fool's figleaf.

What is your address fellow whale friend I would like to give you some WhaleCoins there is more than enough room in this cryptosea!

You mean your FAKE whalecoin address?

Naw man, fuck that. I'm making the REAL whalecoin.

Can we at least still be friends?

I don't associate with filthy pajeets.

There's always room in the school of whales my dude you are free to join us.

Sure thing Rajesh.

Can I have some WhaleCoin?
3PMkwJefz5tvneFHPXWCyCHZdQ9hB5ka3qq

Ahhh I usually only hand them out in WhaleCoin threads. But I'll send some cause of the whale picture. Enjoy!

Arigato

3k USD in whale and I list it on a p2p exchange for trade for btc or usd. I can also offer to buy small amounts and make a market if you sweeten the pot with btc [email protected]

[email protected]

3PBRhvwq84vfQnqG7pTAu1fnzAWEGnR8HNL