Will Bitcoin crash before August 1st?

I'm about to enter the market for the first time, but I'm concerned Bitcoin will crash right after I do because of the possibility of a split.

Will it crash, or will it moon because people want to have double the bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@robekworld/90-chance-youll-get-screwed-during-the-bitcoin-hard-fork-if-you-sell-8f9a25d85afd
coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, is now a good entry point for Ethereum? Or will it go down further?

what do you mean crash? bitcoin is never going away, it will only increase in price. sure itll dip before august 1st, but unless you plan on selling everything next month like a moron that should matter. buy bitcoin now and accumulate early

It's a good time to invest but you better wait for a dip / crash first. One seem to be coming this week end.

No one knows op. If we knew what it's going to do, biz would be filled with threads saying the opposite.

No meming, literally your best course of action would be to divide the money you're willing to invest into 3 parts, invest 1/3 right now, invest 1/3 right before August 1st, and then invest 1/3 after August 1st. That way you're covered on all bases and if it moons you already have some, and if it crashes you can buy more.

This is the only correct answer btw

if you don't have your accounts set up you should just get verified and ready to buy, you'll have time to see if the price moves before August then
I've bought a little but am waiting for a week or two to see where the price moves

Thanks, it sounds like solid advice. I was considering doing half now, and the rest later when I see what's happening, but your strategy sounds good.

I hope so. I wouldn't mind some cheap BTC.

So many people are worried about BTC crash potential. I'm excited because it means I can buy cheap BTC off of retards

this exaclty. Same thing happened when Silkroad was busted. A bunch of idiots running around scared.

It already is

Just fucking wait why the hurry?
Take the time to truly educate yourself about what you are buying and how it works.

Jew bankers will try to manipulate it. It might dip down to $1.7k - $1.8k but it will grow in the long run.

momentarily so play your cards smart
medium.com/@robekworld/90-chance-youll-get-screwed-during-the-bitcoin-hard-fork-if-you-sell-8f9a25d85afd

I've made some money trading eth/ans. Like almost gained a whole BTC from about .5BTC initital. Should I hold fiat and wait for the dip? Don't want to lose gains.

just wait 2 weeks then lol

tip: it wont take 2 weeks.

this. segwit is gonna lock in be4 august 1

coin.dance/blocks

Give it 2 weeks bro. Just watch closely.

Yes, you should cash out now before it's too late.

I have one of those things. Is nervous as fuck

Cover yourself in both cases. Sell 1/3 or 1/2, this way if it dips you have capital to snag some for cheaper, or if it moons you don't miss out completely by having sold too soon.

Please don't post such horrible images, especially when they have nothing to do with your post.

Is that the inside of an elephant's snout? Well at least its not that fucking picture of a bloody dehoofed horse

kekeke kinda looks like a red elizabethian ruff collar tbx

Stop triggering me.

No.