JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

digusign.com/healthcare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only come to this board for the memes

still some left to go bro

I-It'll rise a-again right guys?

do you want 1/3 of you youve invested or 1/500th?

DGB?

no, in a month it won't even exist.

frick you $1 by July

>frick you $1 by July

Are you talking to yourself via proxies again?
It can't get any lower.
Just vacuum suck up dgbs like your mom vacuum sucks cum out of digiballs.

Screw you. This coin has all the capabilities to go beyond a dollar.

Most of the autistic people here have nothing better to do than to shit on a coin they hate and shill for their coins

unironically right now is the time to accumulate. there will be one last shakeout below 400 before a new ath

He does this all the time. What a faggot.

Good to see other people picking up on his shit.

>Screw you. This coin has all the capabilities to go beyond a dollar.
Sorry shill, but the developers don't even have the capabilities of making a presentable website.

digusign.com/healthcare

>healthcare quote - source
>healthcare quote - source

I have this gut feeling that something big is going to come out of the Citi presentation. There is a woman who tweeted about awards coming out at the end of the month and retweeted about how the block chain can help the world have a bank account. Also, the DGB team tweeted about "big changes" coming soon.

This is all speculative, but I have been seeing little bits and pieces here and there and trying to connect the dots. Based on what I have seen on the various websites, I'd say there's a fair chance Cities and Digibyte are going to team up on something. This is just a gut feeling.

You just saw it rise and fall over 200 sats and now it's dead just because it went down with everything else?

It continues to rise higher each time with the lower volume. It can only get better in the long run.

I feel like Citibank sees it as an opportunity to evolve themselves. Also, the name "Digibank" is perfect and hardly requires a unique logo design since it works so well with their current one.

I have 580k DGB from buying in at 115 sats in May. I'm going to hold this through July, and hopefully Jared and/or Citi announce some shit that at least moons this back to it's previous ATH.

I'll have made at least 42k

Yes. By having an incomplete website automatically equals doom for this company.

Now tell me what is wrong with their actual product?

>Now tell me what is wrong with their actual product?
It's worthless, why do you think every thread about DGB is just "it'll hit 1$ eventually!!" without any reason why? It's a pump and dump coin without any tech behind it, the only reason it had so many threads on Veeky Forums was because of a discord full of shills.

Nobody has yet to explain to me why DGB isn't just a better LTC.

I'm waiting.

>Nobody has yet to explain to me why DGB isn't just a better LTC.
Why would it be?

Segwit, faster transaction speeds, and more secure.

Not only that, but they're developing shit around the coin as well and not having it just be another currency.

Your turn.

Fire Jared and hire someguy named thornton. hire a f ing community college dropout or an iv league jackas... put him in a vest suit and have hime read script, while some other guy spiffs up the website.

bam grease citibank and pay off some jews and bang 1$ diggy. pay off a dirty senator and his jew handler and bangg 3$ diggy 10$ diggy $BTC$10,000, ,9,00,0,000 diggy. everybody gets 3 lambos and lifetime box seats at the rodeo

Truth. Amazing that the only thing LTC has over DGB is marketing. Everybody knows Charlie. That's it. DGB is superior to LTC in just about every way.