Do you fags even realize?

This shit is literally the future. They are gonna talk about how the fags on Veeky Forums became millionaires by investing early.

We are making history niggers and faggots!!!

We are the new elite

welcome to march, 2017, latefag. good luck making money again before january

Fucking this

So tired of seeing fuckers doubt Bitcoin.

GET THE FUCK OUT

>backed by drugs and speculation
>useful for buying drugs, hookers, other cryptocurrencies
>success stories are from those who bought early and cashed back in to fiat currencies, ironically defeating the purpose
>still crashing
>the future

Eventually something will overtake BTC as the true digital currency of the future that will one day become the universal currency, but BTC's gonna still stay strong for a while

Bitcoin is the past, not the future. There is no need to cling to the first version of cryptocurrency ever made, thats just silly. newer, better systems have been made and will carry on where bitcoin left off due to its own limitations.

I learned about this shit in march and only make 100 grand so far. It's a FUCKING scam.

Even if true, BTC will still retain insanely good "first crypto ever" value.

No, we're not gonna buy your bags, faggot.

anyone who held mostly bitcoin this year can no longer afford my bags :^)
and theyre not for sale. but stay bitter about other coins making progress.

bancor prob. may as well buy the jewcoin now

>he thinks he's early
if you bought crypto any time after april 2013 you are a late adopter

We haven't even hit true mass-market adoption yet. It's certainly not early anymore, but people getting in right now probably aren't late to the party

BTC is severely flawed, it's going to be replaced eventually

probably are late*

>2017
>early
lol

Anyway, don't be inflexible horses with blinders, guys. Better stuff might still come out. I've missed out on so much just because I was an inflexible crypto-conservative.

Whatever takes over will have zero privacy, hence zero utility to many who use btc right now.

people are never going to stop buying drugs and hookers, it's the perfect investment

Bancor

These kinds of people have trouble thinking long term.

oy vey centralization is good, goy

the US dollar is devaluing fast and BTC will be the new global reserve currency

this can only be a good thing

that's literally what people on bitcointalk said after the 2011 ($30) bitcoin bubble popped.
funny reading those forums back seeing how ordinary people were throwing around (today) millions of dollars worth of BTC
and knowing that those of them who held on the even a portion of their coins (likely most) are millionaires now

oh missed the 'before january' part, nvm
i don't think there's anyone who can predict the market 6 months ahead, far too many unknown factors for all participants

Bitcoin has literally ZERO value besides speculators.

>still saying this in 2017

>t. retard

Poor cointards, trying to make a quick buck on a ponzi scheme.

you have a general for your 2% yearly returns circlejerk, use it

Are you talking about no actual use coins or infinite supply coins cause I can't tell. Apart from bitcoin, monero and ripple no coin have any use as of now. Sia, golem, lbry and all of the others are still in alpha or beta phase and years away from mass adoption, if any. And don't come talking about eth which has nothing but promises.

>have to give out all your personal information to trade
>privacy

What a joke.

I have honestly lost so much money on BTC I just stay away now

>give info to broker
>buy crypto with fiat
>use tumbler or an actual anonymous coin
>you are now a money ninja

How is this hard faggot