Lift off in T minus 8 Minutes

Prepare your colony for the pump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=USDT-BTC
qz.com/942413/peoples-bank-of-china-pboc-wants-to-replace-cash-with-its-cryptocurrency-in-case-interest-rates-go-negative/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

expecting a liftoff in this market.

Should have sold yesterday and stayed on the sides. Enjoy the nerve wreck cryptohomie.

It's fun watching the denial of ANS bagholders that the STRAT people already went through

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Any chance it'll go back to 300k this weekend?

Binance isn't going to add much of any volume. Think about it. It's a new exchange. It's just going to be people who have already bought ANS and decided to move over. People looking to buy ANS have already bought.

Its a good thing for the long run, sure, but it's not going to pump the price right now.

suck my enlarged ant penis

watch this

Guess what faggot. ANS / NEO is gonna moon so fucking hard it will redefine what it even means to moon in this fucking market. I'm sick of you mother fucking pieces of shit faglords mucking up thr ANS threads with your shitstreams of nonsense FUD. Just stick it up your ass and fuck off already.

No, sorry. They'd never allow that to happen because everyone would dump.

We're not interested in your stupid conspiracy theories. Go back to /pol/ you racist dumbass.

Cruptohomie, I am not jealous of other's success.. I wish you well, always. I just think your rocket has North Korean engines... but I wish you well. I sold my ANS yesterday night when I saw the red wave. Maybe I should have kept.

See the problem is the lack of good documentation and too much memeing.

>das raciss

You know it's time to dump when the kike shills start playing the race card.

nah he's right go back to /POL/

please take your low IQ back to your containment board, thank you

ELI5 why I should invest in China: The Coin?

oh I remember when people refused to buy STRAT because the ceo was black and then it shot up to 11 dollars.

You're right. ANS=STRAT.
By tomorrow night they'll be both be 150k.

WELP, no the slightest sign of a pump, even though the conference is just 21 hours away

I don't know if you guys have looked at the marketcap, but not even the Chinese are buying "The Chinese Ethereum". It's not even listed on the big exchanges. You'd be better putting your money into ETH right now. Look at the increasing lows for the previous 4 days now. The dip's over, it's going to pump and when it does it will be spectacular.

I'm starting to think that whales aren't accumulating this because they think it has a future, they're accumulating it so that they get ANS so they can make a shit load of passive income

I believe they are accumulating just to fuck with us.
Imagine, those whales are already rich. Is it money they desire? No what they want is power to exhibit their money and absolute control over your life.

ANS will be manipulated to be low forever simply for the purpose of fucking with the fishes.

DAMNIT Veeky Forums YOU'VE SAID THIS SCAM WAS GOING TO MOON FOR WEEKS NOW AND ALL ITS DONE IS GO DOWN. I'M NEVER GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU AGAIN.

uhh newsflash, nobody gives a shit what you think honey

is there any way to kill the whales?
I'm just tired of having week after week in the red

To kill a whale you must first become a whale yourself.
Consume the whales from the inside out.

nice argument

fags wait for whales to drive the price up for them lol. whales bow down to the masses. 50 million antshares < 8 billion people

Go train in Japan

You'd have to kill the scamming devs. They're the ones placing 10btc orders on each side of the ledger for the same price or haven't you figured that out yet?

If they didn't the price would go into freefall.

Fuck off, Schlomo. We know the mouthpiece for this shitcoin is in tel aviv. You rodents all shill the same way irrespective of the purpose.

>Getting info from an anonymous board
Do your own research fucking poorfag

yeah Im out, shit shouldve risen so much but its not, gonna drop like a brick tomorrow

Are you guys ready to see the red bloodbath of our life times as soon as both post-conference selling and weekend dip overlap?

ANS holders, meet statis, bancor, digibyte, bitbean and ark holders. You have much in common.

>implying i won't ditch for 260 in a heard beat

Bought at 350
Sold at 290
Bought at 220
Doesn't matter im up senpai

Just hold, 20$ by November and if you doubt that you're retarded.

Your $100 worth of ANuS will be worth $20 by November.

These chink faggots are never gonna let me sell my bags, are they? I've been holding since the fucking 19th. 370k average here.

should I put in a sell order?
virtually every time there's a conference for any coin that coin dips hard right after
I don't want to wake up and see myself down 50%

testing 250k, if that breaks its a free fall

fuck these ants i just wanted to unload my 300k bags but it wouldn't even pump before the conference. god damn fuck

Guys. Is ANS for real? I need a dream to hold on to.

I have already said this times and times again.
Because everybody in here is only in here to dump the moment the conference ends theres no real expectations and its not pumping in the first place.

Dude, it's not real. They have nothing but empty promises.

I said a couple of days ago that they knew that if they let it rise to 300 that too many would dump their bags so the slopes have kept it locked around 260. All you can hope for is a slight rise when the american rubes wake up.

I mean long term, i'm not looking to moon overnight.

I want to wake up in 3 years and find out my Antshares are worth hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.

Which could be a DUMP instead.

I fucking hate /Biz but i can't stop coming here, i love you faggots

Dude most coins will be worthless in a few years.
The crypto market has been shitting out new coins like crazy last year. ANS is supposed to be the ETH killer which itself has only been really relevant since like 3 months and which is hyped as the BTC killer.

By the time ANS could be worth something 100 new "Killers" will be born and ANS will be outdated technology. This isnt 2013 anymore where crypto is a sleeping market with near to no base capitalization.

lol you'll lose everything if you hodl that long. Like I said, it's all piss and wind. They like to name drop companies like alibaba, MS, JD.com but these scamming faggots have got nothing. It's a pure ponzi. The best you can hope for is that they fool a few chinks into buying in with the rebrand but it won't be going anywhere near ATH again.

But China!

Tongue my Jap's eye, Zhang.

oh shit guys its finally reversing. The conference is finally being price--
>bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=USDT-BTC
oh

nevermind, I was looking at outdated charts. Fuck my ass

I could make it moon at any point I want.
All I have to do is sell my ANS, at that moment it will 100x. But Im not going to, just to spite everybdoy.

>Selling
>Making it moon

>>selling
>>making it moon
Yeah. Shit never moons while user is holding it. It moons the moment he sells, and dumps hard the moment he FOMO buys back in.
Buy high, sell low. The Veeky Forums curse.

>back to 240k
So this is the feeling of a lift off?

lol no. We're fucked. I'm never getting to sell my bags, should have sold the same day I bought.
reeeeeeeeeeeee

BUT NO LOOK WE JUST GOT A SLIGHTLY UPWARDS ORIENTED GREEN CANDLE IN THE MINUTE TRACKER.
SURE IS LIFTOFF HERE HUH

Are you also bagholding this shit or are you just making fun of me?
PUMP YOU STUPID FUCKIGN ANT SHARE PIECE OF SHIT I WANT MY GODDAMN MONEY BACK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im all in. But Im still also making fun of you, just like Im making fun of myself.

>whole market crashes again
>Haw haw haw ANS is clearly a scam!!!! It's going down!!!
Retards.

Will be buying ants at 2.50usd after this conf.

I hope it crashes hard. Want my 2000 ans to be 4000

Fuck off. You >le I'll buy ANS at 10k satoshi ecksdee faggots are almost as shit as the FUD spreading assholes, who are in turn nearly as bad as the fucking transparent semi-ironic ANS shills.
STOP FUCKING SHIILING SHIT THAT I HODL IT ONLY MAKES IT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SCAM REEEEEEEEEEEE

l-l-liftoff bzzzzzzhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Day to day I can only keep being fascinated by how many ANS people possess for selling.

Has the conference already happened or about to happen?

Does it matter?

I thought it was today. At least some hype should prevail. Then the big sell off before August 1.

xrp went through a million conferences, launched its bank system (yes using xrp) btw thailand and japan, and nothing happened to it

your shitcoin wont perform better

Ahh shame, that means we can only expect a market cap of 7 billion

XRP devs actively say that it's not an investment vehicle, and they sell off billions every month just to keep the price consistently low. XRP investors amaze me.

Dang it :(

If you were paying attention at the ATH you may have noticed that the peak was over before conference was over. We are not going to see $14 ANS today or tomorrow. Personally I am trying to get out of ANS sometime int he next 48 hours at a resonable price and hold fiat until this segwit bloodbath is over.

Should have done that before if selling for a loss was your grand master plan.

Also theres a 30 BTC Sell wall at 250k moving downwards, this isnt going to go up within the next hours or days.

Only thing stopping me from converting to fiat is the capital gains tax. Unless... you're not taking out at a loss are you user?

Sounds like a cuck move to me bro. ANS will be much higher by the end of this month when it finally becomes the sleek and sexy NEO.

OP...Stop...you really need to Stop.
Everytime i see your post, I go and buy ANS.
And everysingl time I see it keep falling than
the price I bought.
Do you really have something against me?
What did I do to you or your family?

fuck off to leddit

I'm up 1k on my investment. Why would I watch that all boil away for god knows how long into the future? BTC could be heading to sub 2k for a long time boys.

And as far as ANS/NEO is concerned, unless some more exchanges adopt it, it's pretty dead right now. Binance was overhyped and volume is low.

Also keep in mind that People's Bank of China is developing their own crypto and chances are that is waht is going to be used for the major companies alibaba/wechat etc. and be what china actually invests in, while NEO gets left in the dust and remembered as nothing more than a failed ETH clone/ponzi scheme.

So yes, I am planning on holding fiat and why the fuck wouldn't you?

Ahhhh, I dunno man, when looking at ans you go what's happening in the market first, then altcoin specific events. Combined with the volume drop I think ans is just gonna slowly drop with everyone till there's a recovery

Just a simple question.
Did I hurt your feeling ?
Or is it
Bags getting heavy
Moms Spaghetti

And you are not even OP
So STFU or KYS

Because you're a weakhanded faggot who's gonna buy back in at the first green percentage lmao, we're just saving you the hassle of transferring through the wallets

Link to china making their own crypto. I don't think you understand what you're reading.

>private blockchain competing with a public one
kyssssssssssssssss REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Saving me the hassle of buying in at a better position because I am going to lsoe money if I let it sit in BTC?

Go back to playing games in your moms house

Do what you want mate, just know it's better to play the game even in a bear market than try to cash in, cash out with tax and lose even more money on the transaction fees to convert it back to bitcoin

Idk why I am googling this for you

qz.com/942413/peoples-bank-of-china-pboc-wants-to-replace-cash-with-its-cryptocurrency-in-case-interest-rates-go-negative/

Do you have a clue how China works?

>weakhanded
DGB fags get out

This is for you just coz you were an ahole

Kind and modern gentlemen

This is like the third time I've picked something that ends up getting shilled into the ground. I even told myself I should sell as soon as I seen the generals popping up but noooooooo "it's surely gonna moon with everything going on this month." fuck me.

>"Their gonna make chinacointm and it's gonna have smart contracts and shit."
no child it's going to be a copy of usdt that will not compete with anything.

Now join us as we cry every time it reaches a new low and you wish you had gotten out.