Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, offers to withdraw and negotiate...

>Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, offers to withdraw and negotiate, United Nations immediately authorises military action against them, bombs the shit out of them, and starved the country for 10 years

>Israel invaded Sinai, golan and West Bank in 1967, invaded Lebanon in 1982, builds settlements and occupied them for decades
>UN does nothing except "strongly worded condemnations"

Why do people say the UN is historically biased against Israel again.

Other urls found in this thread:

unwatch.org/un-israel-key-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>offers to withdraw and negotiate

When?

The UN is primarily a tool of the USA. Since the US is pro-Israel, so is the UN.

Jews > Muslims

>Since the US is pro-Israel, so is the UN.

>UN
>Pro-Israel
Excuse me?

>meanwhile all those other countries have faced sanctions isolation and in the case of Iraq, military intervention
>all Israel faces is strongly worded statements

Yeah shut the fuck up

careful goy, or you gonna get stealth nuked

Not him but the American Left will feed Israel to the Arabs

Choose your path carefully

The UN doesn't have an army they didn't bomb anybody

>1967
>Israel states that closing shipping through the the straights of Tiran would be considered an act of war
>Nasser closes the straights anyway
>Israel goes to war
Wow, so unjustified. So unfair. What a travesty.

Israel is faced with isolation and threats of extinction from all of its Muslim neighbors. They were invaded multiple times by Arab neighbors.

They're bombed daily/regularly. Their defensive net keeps most of the hard hitting bombs out.

Durrr

Oy Mehmed, can't have a thread without your starter kit.

If you are too stupid to see the difference then you cannot be helped. The issue wasn't the invasion or taking over a weaker country it was where he took over and what it neighbors thought. Kuwaits reserves and location were much to valuable to let an act like that go unpunished and it is even more vital to keep the Saudis happy and feeling safe. If you can't accept that mortality has very little to do with politics then you probably shouldn't learn about politics.

>average bombing in Israel
So terrifying. I can't imagine what it must be like to live through that. Must be an extraordinarily brave people to persevere in the face of such danger.

As opposed to this.

The sheer look of terror on their faces is very telling.

>why do people do things differently in different geopolitical events

The reason why there's so many condemnations of Israel is because they can never get anything done, thanks to Israel being forever backed by their loyal Americuck golem.

You don't need to be restricted to strongly condemning Afghanistan, the DRC or Somalia when the whole world unanimously agrees to take action against them.

I don't understand what those Plaestinians are so mad about. I don't personally hate them.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=bds

>kuwait didn't have tanks gathered on Israel's border

>threats of extinction from all of its Muslim neighbors

Like who? Saudi Arabia is pro-Israel nowadays. Syria is in no shape to fight another separate war right now.

>Saudi Arabia is pro-Israel nowadays.
Saudi Arabia is pro-Israel in the same way Hitler was pro-Soviet between 39 and 41

>a single year

Great historical data you have there.

Also, the number and reason of the condemnations is completely absent - with no context you have no idea what those 20 condemnations were for or for that matter what the geopolitical situation was in 2016-2017 that necessitated UN decisions on condemnations for every other country either.

unwatch.org/un-israel-key-statistics/

then how about a 5 year period, where you see 20/26 is actually the lowest percentage out of those 5 years

>In 2016, 20 of 26 UNGA condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 77%) exclusively targeted Israel.
>There were 3 on Syria, and one each on Iran, North Korea, and Crimea.
>In 2015, 20 of 23 UNGA condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 87%) exclusively targeted Israel.
>In 2014, 20 of 23 UNGA condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 87%) exclusively targeted Israel.
>In 2013, 21 of 25 UNGA condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 84%) exclusively targeted Israel.
>In 2012, 22 of 26 UNGA condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 85%) exclusively targeted Israel.

I don't understand why Palestinians want the Levantine so much, they could just move to Sweden like the rest of the third world.

Oh no, someone said mean things about me in the schoolyard. How will I ever cope? Hopefully my bloated army and nuclear stockpile will get me through these trying times.

>Retarded stormcuck user: the UN is pro-Israel
>logical human: Here's piles of evidence showing the exact opposite
>Retarded stormcuck: yeah but what about this other goalpost over here

if the UN were actually anti-Israel they'd be bombed and invaded just like every non-Jewish nation that pisses off the UN. Most of the world hates Israel but can't do anything about it because the USA (and therefore the UN) are protecting them. It's all the rest of the world can do to condemn Israel with the limited powers they have in the UN because if the USA is against something then the UN absolutely cannot and will not disobey them.

>China.
>Saudi Arabia.
>Sanctions.

I ain't no stormcuck.

And I don't care about the UN.

If Iran assassinated Israeli scientists the same way Israel kills Iranian scientists, Tehran would be a smoking crater by now.

fuck off mooselimb don't you have a little boy to diddle

Tehran should be a smoking crater, but just for the bantz.

What sort of situation do you think would be present if Israel took the same stance on Iran as Iran does on Israel (no right to exist, should be wiped off the map, etc) while allowing Iran to develop their nuclear program?

>Shias aren't really Muslim tho
>Shias supported the Iraq invasion

True

>4/5ths of Bukhari are weak ahadith

This is a Shia belief

Between 1939 and 1941, Hitler pretended to be pro-Soviet while actually being anti-Soviet. Saudi Arabia pretends to be anti-Israel while actually being pro-Israel

The UN general assembly is anti-Israel, but they have no real power.

The place where the UN decides which countries get invaded in the Security Council, and Israel has good relations with all 5 permanent members. 2 of the members are also the only countries in the world with enough geopolitical clout to invade other countries without Security Council approval and get away with it.

>Saudi Arabia is basically reverse Nazi Germany