Parents set an ultimatum that since im 21 years old now I either have to get a job and contribute to the household to...

>Parents set an ultimatum that since im 21 years old now I either have to get a job and contribute to the household to the tune of $500/month or move out
>I live in Canada and find this amount to be outrageous regardless of current market prices for similar sized accommodations

What can I do? I don't wish to pay neither do I wish to move out.

which city user?

Are you currently in education or not?

>waaah I don't wont to grow up as an independent person, I want to be permanent child
But why user?

500 sounds about right. What's the problem? If you're not in school then you cannot NOT have a job.

OP obviously has a job if his parents are asking for rent.

Do you ever want to get laid or...?
I literally do not understand this attitude of "i'm going to do everything I possibly can to be extremely unattractive to the opposite sex".

not everyones primary goal in life is to get their dick wet

just fucking wow

Just move out. My family wasn't charging me but I can't stand sharing a house with them and getting bitched at everytime I leave a sock out or don't make my bed. I'm 20, not fucking 13 and I'm willing to bleed more money for some semblance of independence I can get in an apartment.

>What can I do?
-invest in kneepads, easy money
-do some gardening, painting tasks for your parents during the summer
-find someone else who can house you for free
-the weak should fear the strong,so you won't pay a single dollar to them OR ELSE....

grow up

Start paying them rent and then 3 months later report them to the Canadian IRS for having undocumented income on which they deliberately dont pay taxes.

>b-but they are family

they certainly dont treat you as such and would like to have a more formal business relationship.

Kek

Then get a fucking job instead of posting this retarded thread 10 times a day, idiot. Fkin retards, I swear...

If my parents charged me more than 200-300 I'd move out.

I'm a virgin, and I only live here because it's free and renting is a money sink not worth the price of getting laid.

Not that I'd talk to anyone anyways though.

Jew here. Very nice suggestion A+
Americans are retarded

if hes not in school 500 is probably almost if not more than half his monthly pay
hows he ever supposed to move out doing that.
thats like sharecropping nigger levels of money farming on your children

i like you

> Getting charged rent by your own parents.

Lol, white people things.

Fulltime minimum wage in Canada is $1800/mth pretax.

really? are CAD taxes bad like burger taxes?

No probably like $1700/mth takehome so he's paying under 1/3rd of his income for living expenses. If he makes above minimum wage it's even less. Very reasonable I'd say.

It is not greedy to expect a 21y/o neet to work and contribute to the household.

>this thread again

Its like a daily occurance. How many of you guys still live with your parents?

>500 sounds about right to live with my mom

>DUDE why aren't you spending every waking second GETIN PEWSIE

You must be new here.

youre a fucking retard bitch OP. I live in canada too sadly with this trudeu gov. I make 16/hr labor wagecucking and can pay my 500 rent easily

>paying $500 when it'd cost you 2-3x as much for living expenses elsewhere
Why do you believe this is unreasonable?

i'd guess 80% of the losers here

move to America, apparently you can just come right in?

What?

Excercise your squatters rights, tell them if they want you out, they need to evict you. They can't just throw you out, if they do, sue their asses then kick THEM out of your new home :)