Daily reminder to research and buy Iconomi before August 1st or stay poor...

Daily reminder to research and buy Iconomi before August 1st or stay poor. There won't be many more opportunities like this again.

What happens on the 1st?

platform opens to everyone, right now it's for beta men only

Public launch of their platform. Right now it's only open to ICO investors but they've finished testing and everything is running smooth so it's time for the public launch.

i went all in at like 4,8$

still holding those bags

the people behind it are nothing but smoke and mirrors like any other "successful" entrepreneurs in Slovenia barring select few gems (Akrapovič, Boscarol); the same lot brought you CFI (coin for idiots)
I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole

I've bought between $1.18-$4.11 and will continue to dollar cost average over the year. I've honestly never felt so confident about an investment. I will be holding this one for years.

I'm looking forward to being able to finally buy some ICNX when it launches too.

how much do you recommend I buy?

I've seen this complaint mentioned a few times, but they are transparent enough with what you need to know. They are smart by not revealing their hand before they've worked stuff out behind the scenes. There is no need to reveal every details of your inner workings to potential competitors. These guys aren't interested in fueling speculation for day traders, they're just focused on building a solid product.

Honestly after doing your research that's up for you to decide, I'm not a financial advisor. Personally ICN makes up the largest chunk of my portfolio.

>they are transparent enough with what you need to know
like hiding the business entities behind it all? I've checked the Slovene business register and no mention of any of their companies, even digging for info was fruitless
they got on the ICO bandwagon of divorcing fools from their money, let's not kid ourselves here

I am holding CFI. How is this going to affect me?

I've got 1000 ICN
Hoping the buyback plan makes sense. I need my gainz.
The date worries me though. There's something way more important happening august 1st.

Veeky Forums always posts shit like this without giving out any info and then wonders why people start to think their investment is a shit coin

What's so good about this coin? Legitimately curious

"ICONOMI is developing the first ever Digital Asset Management Platform for blockchains and cryptocurrencies. It was the largest fintech crowd fund of 2016 and is developed by the team at Cashila - the first Bitcoin company in Europe registered as a Financial Institution. ICONOMI Inc. is incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and serves as a service operator."

All you have to do is take 2 minutes to do some research.

If they launch a few successful ICOs then it will cause a positive feedback loop since Iconomi hold some CFI tokens.

Long story short, it's the first mover when it comes to creating a platform for creating a cryptocurrency index fund, it will also have a fiat gateway built into it which opens the door up for traditional investors to deversify into cryptocurrency, as it significantly lowers the barrier of entry whilst minimising your risk since the portfolio is made up of multiple coins and tokens across targeting different areas of the industry.

ICN tokens will be used as a utility token on the platform and Iconomi will also buy back and burn ICN tokens off of the market, thus lowering the supply and raising its value. This means that those who hodl end up with a larger percentage of the total supply.

Sell the news. Already priced in

What makes you think people are going to be lining up to invest in crypto Aug 1st? Shit is down right now. Hell, ICN is down 50% from a few weeks ago.

When shit is down isn't that the time everybody should he investing?

I'm buying into crypto for the first time due to this downtrend. Just waiting for the market to find the floor

The general public heard about Bitcoin hitting $2000 in late May. Now they hear that the bubble is popping. I think they will not see much opportunity. I hope I am wrong because I hold ICN.

to be fair almost everything is down by 50% or even more

Also it wouldnt matter if people would line up to invest in crypto on exactly aug 1.
ICN business idea is based VERY VERY long term and as ICN holder you get voting rights + buybacks. The ultimate profit for ICN holders will be when they open their DAA funds for public and people will need ICN to withdraw/deposit/create funds etc.

Funny because my friend and I were hyped to jump in because the bubble was popping. Things can only go up from here!

How long term do you think? I'm going for a long term plan here so I'll put ICN on my radar

That's when smart investors jump in once the floor is found, so yes I do expect people to be lining up to invest once we find a floor.

I plan on holding for years personally, I think Iconomi are going to grow into big time players in this space. If you believe in the long term potential of cryptocurrency then buying ICN is a no brainer.

I should have dumped this a few weeks ago when it was almost $5

why isnt it on brittex why do those exhcnages suck

>Iconomi

That sounds like the last name for the owner of Dryships, I aint touching this shit.

same here

How do I buy iconomi?

>Iconomi
>To make sure your digital assets are securely stored, avoid hassle by using ICONOMI. We take the utmost care of storage in multi-sig protected cold wallets.

Hahaha. So you guys like getting robbed? The bigger this gets the more attractive a target it is.

Crypto indexing is not a bad idea, but this is not a good way to do it. Something like bancor seems much less centralized and more safe and less subject to the whims of the market.

Or better yet just set up some wallets and buy it yourself. Its really not that hard to set up a paper wallet for most currencies. Only takes a few minutes. Dont be lazy or you will get robbed. Even if you dont get robbed you will get middlemanned.