Friday July 14th 2017

>Friday July 14th 2017
>I have fallen for the NEET meme for three years now
>tfw thinking about all the money I could have earned in this time
>TFW thinking about all the things I could have learned in 16 * 365 * 3 hours
>TFW thinking about all the meaningful life experiences and relationships I've missed out on

Do not fall for the NEET meme. It's a mistake. Working isn't a basket of roses but it sure beats the grueling painful stagnation of being a NEET, perhaps even severe regression past a point. It was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

quicksprout.com/the-definitive-guide-to-copywriting/
aminstitute.com/headline/
medium.com/the-mission
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ya. it's never too late.

26yo here. I fell for it too.

No idea how to get a job now that I've never had one.

21 here. Starting to give up hope.

28 here. I fell for it. My story is not a pleasant one.

>Was doing pretty alright as a manager at the local Starbucks
>Had around $30k saved up from over four years of grinding and saving
>Used to scroll through Veeky Forums on my lunch breaks
>Found Veeky Forums and decided that crypto looked like a great option to "level up" in life
>Decided to go "all in" and dropped 28k straight off the bat and quit my job to become a crypto day trader
>Things looked great and it seemed like I made a great investment
>Kept on taking Veeky Forums advice and started dropping cash into shitcoins that were "about to moon"
>Suddenly everything started collapsing
>I panic sold at a 65% loss
>Continued to listen to Veeky Forums as I was in too deep at this point
>Lost 75% of my remaining 35% leaving me with around 3k total
>Dropped that into ETH because Veeky Forums told me to "buy the dip"
>Now its hovering around $200 and I'm just holding and praying

I literally spend my days refreshing CryptoMarketCap and Veeky Forums and praying that ETH moons somehow.

If it doesn't I will truly be out of options.

Word of advice for anyone new here: get the fuck out of here.

You're a fucking retard. This is why you're a starbucks manager

lmao, why would you even buy the shitcoins shilled here :')
You must have been dropped on your head as a baby

>16 * 365 * 3 hours

>Word of advice for anyone
why would i take advice from you?

>Suddenly everything started collapsing
>I panic sold at a 65% loss
Here's where your autism kicked in.

>tfw when you're a slave to your impulses and emotions.

How the fuck are you not a millionaire if you dumped 28k into crypto?

16 hours a day(sleeping is 8)
365 days
3 years

just hodl brutha. eth will moon soon. give it another month or so

I don't have a choice.

If it goes below 180 I'm gonna have to sell in order to pay rent. Then I'm going to go and beg for my old job back.

I will literally be back to square 1 at age 28 and I doubt they'll take me back as manager. Probably barista again.

In case anyone feels sorry and wants to help me get back on my feet:

BTC:
1F1CjmgJMJ5sjKgQwayoWf1V8wYyVrXU1H

> TFW thinking about all the things I could have learned in 16 * 365 * 3 hours

What the hell are you talking about. If you're a wagecuck you have to be at work...working.

You would have LESS time to learn things, and less time to meet people, and also less time to make real money.

As a wagecuck you're also tied to one usually quite expensive location so you can't save money by living in cheap countries either.

DESU it sounds like this isn't a symptom of not being a wagecuck, it's just because deep down you're a loser.

I was NEET from the ages of 18-25. When I was 25 I had no high school degree, never had a real job, no friends, no gf, lived with parents. I decided to change it all one small step at a time. The first thing I started doing was exercising, then I started finding ways to make money, then I went back to school.
Now and I'm 29, living in my own place, working a part time job, half way through a university degree in mechanical engineering, have become fit, and get laid all the time.
You can't sit around and wait for life to be handed to you. You have to go out and take it aggressively. It's extremely difficult and you need to understand that life is suffering and you need to find meaning in the suffering. Pick a goal that will make the world a better place and work towards and never ice up.

How can one fuck up this bad?

All you had to do is buy a few BTC and some ether 6 month ago and you'd be good by now

All you have to do is hold. You have to hold until what you bought goes higher than the price you bought in. That's literally it, that's all you have to do.

Instead of shilling cryptoshit on Veeky Forums all day why don't you start a little marketing agency and shill like a proper jew? All you need is a domain name, a few bucks for simple hosting on a shoestring budget and a desire to hustle. You can incorporate and get your technicalities in order once you can actually feed yourself.

You're not going to find any promised land in classic adsense based blogging with Pajeet and his little band of rapists pissing everywhere; but Pajeets can't market or write copy for shit due to their eternally beta bollywood-influenced society. Shill for companies, shill for your friends, shill for yourself, shill for the cryptobags you're holding if you must - but do it where people with money can see it instead of solely on bagpipe orchestra hubs.

Where and how can I learn to shill?

ive been falling for it for 2 years, but i applied for college this summer and got accepted, now im on the right path. im 20 y/o

start over before its to late

>It's extremely difficult and you need to understand that life is suffering and you need to find meaning in the suffering
It actually sounds like you were better off being NEET
Really don't understand this "it's better to get a job and suffer" meme

Piece of advice, try to find the shittiest lowest paying job available somewhat related to anything you want to do. When you're entering this job as a NEET you will feel scared you will fail or don't know enough to do it. Do not be fooled. No one wants this fucking job, and they will train you because they are going to take anyone who applies to this shitty place. Work there for 6 months to a year, and then find a better job in that field.

Let's say you want to work with computers and be an it guy. Try to find a job for a small POS company. It's going to be the worst job you will ever have, and they are going to treat you like a slave, but you will be able to have a recent job/experience/skills on your resume. DO NOT STAY THERE MORE THAN A YEAR. As soon as you go past a year, start looking for a better job.

My next recommendation is a government job. They will hire you with little experience, and the pay is shit, but the work is super easy so you'll be able to fuck off all day. This is the job that will get your foot into a real job in the future. Youll make friends with people who will give you great references, and you'll actually be starting to learn how to be a functioning member of society now. You'll also learn a shitload at this job.

After you've accumulated enough time at your first real job, use that experience and reference to get a good job. You're going to get a lot of rejection and no callbacks from your applications here, but you need to understand that this is how a job market works, and is perfectly normal at this level for someone with a limited history/training. Eventually someone will pick you up.

If you're like me, you will still be battle hardened from your first shitty job, and realize everyone around you is lazy and incompetent save a few members of the office. Make friends with the hard workers, put forth a little extra effort than the others, and you'll shoot up the ladder and receive regular raises.

Don't give up, you guys still have chance. I'm social awkward wage slave here.

You're already on Veeky Forums so that's a start. Read posts. Don't just shitpost and call OP a cumguzzling nigger but try to figure out who's benefiting from a given post, or what their position might be in the grander scheme.

Consider how idiots here get shilled and pressured into buying absolute garbage like bitbeans and chinese antlarvae; if you can even emulate a 10th of that leverage into an actual product, service or piece of knowledge that's NOT a useless shitcoin, you'll do very well for yourself. Take marketing books with a huge grain of salt, you're better off learning in the wild by doing, failing, seeing others fail, seeing others succeed.

If you want a crutch to fall back to, or if you are more of a nerdy analytical type; these are some useful resources:

quicksprout.com/the-definitive-guide-to-copywriting/
aminstitute.com/headline/
medium.com/the-mission

Thank you I've been trying to learn about sales too.

23 here, that was supposed to be my plan this summer but here i am trading shitcoins and smoking dabs all day. congrats on following thru.

I've been a NEET hash hermit since i graduated hs in 2012. There are definitely some screws loose